Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

540 Rwhp @2000 vs 480 rwhp viper

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 540 Rwhp @2000 vs 480 rwhp viper

There I was 3 days ago sitting on my couch playing Dead Space 2 via PS3 when the long awaited call emerged. Only all hope was lost when I realized this wasnt the long awaited F430 Scuderia and Lambos call. However a call never the less about a 750 awhp GTR and 540 rwhp S2000. Eagerly I acepted the challange and hicups began when I was informed RSKY would be my passenger. Being that RSKY and I are both in the 200 plus pound area this wasnt taken lightly. All jokes aside I wasnt happy as the last guy I saw as passenger in NOOBINATORS GTR apeared a size smaller than a jockey.

The day arrived and final preperations were made. Being that my snakes only at 480 rwhp and NOOBINATORS GTR at 750 awhp and SONICS S2000 at 540 rwhp respectively, it became clear that RSKY would ride with NOOBINATOR. We then set out and it was decided that SONICS2k and I would commence the first battle. As I drew my sword I had the same feeling Hector must have experianced as Achiles called his name.

beep
Beep
BEEP

Im in disbalief as Hector suddenly seems to have morphed roles into the Incredible HULK. My 300 pound heavier and 60 less rwhp haveing Viper gets a small lead. From the agreed upon 60 to 90 mph I have a half car. Then from 90 till shut down at 125 mph SONIC is now door to door with me. Now as my rage builds and confidance skies we again trade blows.

beep
Beep
BEEP

Again both strikeing at exactly the same time, only I lured SONIC into my sweet spot of 70 mph. No amount of golden rings would allow him to survive as we finished off at 125 mph with him a half car back. SONIC tightened his red shoes and again we prepared for battle

beep
Beep (what?)

No lureing SONIC this time as he chooses the 55 mph start point. Before I can get to the third beep He's hit full sprint and is halfway through a loop. I start 1.5 cars back and by 100 mph I'm a carlength behind him. At 125 mph SONIC inadvertantly leaves a blue trail through my lane and I quickly occupy the lane to my left.

A final battle is commenced in wich SONIC again starts a beep too early. As Angry as I am no amount of smashing will allow me to close this car length between us. As my rage subsides I realize that in a battle I had planned on loseing I had done quite admirably.

At 500 rwhp SONIC had given RSKY's 520 rwhp C6Z06 quite a run for his money. With SONICS S2K now at 540 rwhp. He had given me quite a run.

Now letting my snake bask in the sun and slowly slither as she followed NOOBINATOR and SONIC. Their battles commenced. BATTLES is perhaps to much of a postive description of what took place. I think Eminem described it best with "Just Gonna Stand There And Watch me Burn" as I surely felt ashamed to watch my childhood hero SONIC beaten and battered over and over again with rings explodeing through the air.

After 5-6 SONIC mutilations, It was now my turn to shine. Reckognizing that I volunteered for my choice and fully knowing the hazards of my chosen demise I endevered.

beep
Beep
BEEP

Again in Disbelief Im door to door and PERHAPS 4 feet ahead. As I looked through my drivers side window not fully able to grasp what was happenning I suddenly redlined second gear and NOOBINATOR took advantage and showed me what was gonna happen reguardless and put what can only be described as a 747 parking space between us.

I have little doubt that even if I had nailed the 2-3 shift that NOOBINATOR would have still punished me by 2-3 car lengths. I am haveing a camshaft/air inatke/cooler thermostat installed tomorrow and look forward to another chance against the one known as NOOB. Also good times with you as well SONIC S2K, still cant belieave I beat you in my nsx some time ago. Those pesky walls!!!!!!!!!!!

RSKY's 520 RWHP C6Z06 VS SONIC S2K at 500 RWHP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CApM0CwjmxY

KILLEMALL'S 480 rwhp viper VS SONIC AT 540 RWHP AND SONIC VS NOOBINATOR BONUS FOOTAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9CqmIeTfHk

Last edited by Killemall; 02-27-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Launching!

RSKY will post a vid as well

Last edited by Killemall; 02-28-2011 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So you had a co pilot and yet neither of you (who do decent video editing btw) had the hindsight to shoot a video? Is a video coming?

Good kill, the s2k must have been turbo
Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 PM
Teching In

Seems like all of the S2000s posted here are over 500whp but run 13's.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Killemall when are you ever going to stop screwing around with making NA power and go turbo?

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Seems like all of the Hondas posted here are over 500whp but run 13's.
Say what? (Just poking fun).
Old 02-27-2011, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mr370z
Killemall when are you ever going to stop screwing around with making NA power and go turbo?

Never said it wasnt lol. But it does roll out on vipers...
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Never said it wasnt lol. But it does roll out on vipers...
Hence the "just poking fun." Oh I know it rolls out on some Vipers. I've seen your vids.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Launching!

You did roll out on a intake/exhaust viper..congrats. Dont know what my power is. Just say 480 to be conservative. Dynoing tomorrow before and after cam/intake..

Probally 490ish right now
Old 02-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
You did roll out on a intake/exhaust viper..congrats. Dont know what my power is. Just say 480 to be conservative. Dynoing tomorrow before and after cam/intake..

Probally 490ish right now
The viper I raced was 450whp (stock).
Old 02-27-2011, 09:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think we all know what I think of Killemall's threads, the same applies to this one as well.

I like the excuses being made in the first paragraph though, didn't waste any time bitching about having extra weight. Glad you weazeled out of that one to get passenger free.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mr370z

Going to make 650 NA. Thats the goal.

Last edited by Killemall; 02-28-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Teching In

whats the fun in that? How kool is it that I just ran door to door with a TT s2000 at 600 crank HP and all I have is filters/exhaust and tune with a light weight clutch and crank pulley.

Just imagine when I finish the headers and intake plus the OEM comp coupe camshaft Im haveing installed tomorrow and Im around 540 rwhp..Killing 550-650 rwhp cars with bolt ons tune and oem viper cam. That somthing I can take pride in. Whats the fun in a 8.x viper engine with TT..Your just supposed to win.

I like good
I just assumed you were power hungry. Guess not that power hungry... yet?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Teching In

I was wondering what car made 540rwhp at 2000 RPMs reading the title. It didn't matter though, the Viper got pulled either way.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WSsick
I think we all know what I think of Killemall's threads, the same applies to this one as well.

I like the excuses being made in the first paragraph though, didn't waste any time bitching about having extra weight. Glad you weazeled out of that one to get passenger free.
I figured he was going to lose anyway. Might as well have a passenger that can shoot a video instead of having a camera mounted to his windshield, and pointing in one direction not knowing how far he get's beat by or wins by. When I race, I don't give a **** whether or not I have a passenger or not. I am either going to win or lose. Killemall.. next time.. just take your passenger seat and your sub out and you'll lighten the car even more.. I doubt it will make that much of a difference.. but you never know. Hell.. who needs doors and a rear bumper.

I did ride in the GTR cause I knew he was going to win most of his races anyway.. it's probably cause the GTR weighs almost 4000 lbs. anyways.. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_JAsMjGXu0
Old 02-28-2011, 12:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not only can i dream of having RSKY's cars, i can dream of once being able to make a video like him lol.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

whats the fun in that? How kool is it that I just ran door to door with a TT s2000 at 600 crank HP and all I have is filters/exhaust and tune with a light weight clutch and crank pulley.

Just imagine when I finish the headers and intake plus the OEM comp coupe camshaft Im haveing installed tomorrow and Im around 540 rwhp..Killing 550-650 rwhp cars with bolt ons tune and oem viper cam. That somthing I can take pride in. Whats the fun in a 8.x viper engine with TT..Your just supposed to win.

I like good
Well if I were you and kept posting all of these races of me getting beat, im pretty sure id swallow my pride and make some power lol. I guess you feel better when you lose because you are N/A? Dumbest thing ive ever heard.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

RSKY, may I please have one of your cars? If not, may I please have your video-editing skills?

On the bright side, this thread got much better when RSKY posted
Old 02-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RSKY
I figured he was going to lose anyway. Might as well have a passenger that can shoot a video instead of having a camera mounted to his windshield, and pointing in one direction not knowing how far he get's beat by or wins by. When I race, I don't give a **** whether or not I have a passenger or not. I am either going to win or lose. Killemall.. next time.. just take your passenger seat and your sub out and you'll lighten the car even more.. I doubt it will make that much of a difference.. but you never know. Hell.. who needs doors and a rear bumper.

I did ride in the GTR cause I knew he was going to win most of his races anyway.. it's probably cause the GTR weighs almost 4000 lbs. anyways.. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_JAsMjGXu0
Really entertaining video. Love the speedo shots. What software are you using?
Old 02-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Adobe premier 8 editor

Oh yeah.. When Killemall ran the gtr I think he missed the shift. Cause I know he would usually be beat by the gtr by about 3 cars on race gas.

Last edited by RSKY; 02-28-2011 at 01:59 AM.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry to take it off topic, but DAYUM I would love to race, let alone live in that lanscape! Those mountains are awesome. Just picturing cruising through there blasting some Darude now.

Quick Reply: 540 Rwhp @2000 vs 480 rwhp viper