Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BMW Z4 vs Me

Old 02-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BMW Z4 vs Me

I had just finished putting some gas in my car when I pull onto HWY6...there is a 3.0L Z4 next to me but think nothing of it...the light turns green and he takes off fast(hes behind another car) and merges over to my lane...up ahead I see a red light There is no way I can get next to him because there is already a car waiting there so I just stay behind them hoping that he would take off fast...light turns green...he takes off...I follow then I get on the next lane and I EASILY start pullin on him like a raped ape...i pass him up and put a few cars on him then shut down...i roll down my window and that guy looked like the same guy who had the Boxster...whom I also beat...and turned into the same subdivision. Either way he waves and we turn to our respected areas. I looked up the info on this car and its a high 13 second car...hmm I thought they were more of a mid 14 sec car.

anyways it was a fun run
Old 02-16-2004, 07:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good job letting him know that he's slow
Old 02-17-2004, 12:15 AM
Launching!

everyone knows that a ls1 will take a 3.0 z4 in a drag race but thats not what the z4 is made for. race that same guy on a road course and i bet it will be alot closer or he may even beat ya.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice Kill Going for round two in a slightly faster car you think? That would be kinda cool if it really was the same guy in the boxster(is that what you finally came to the conclusion that it was?). Either way, nice kill
Old 02-17-2004, 01:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jdp244
everyone knows that a ls1 will take a 3.0 z4 in a drag race but thats not what the z4 is made for. race that same guy on a road course and i bet it will be alot closer or he may even beat ya.
Na, maybe the M-coupe but not that z4 vert it isn't all that great.

Search this Thread