Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an old banned username as well and it wasn't pretty AT ALL.
Looking back at my old comments and what got me banned, I can't believe I was that foolish. LOL

And yes, the mod that banned me is (or at least was) aware of my new account.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
dlively has claimed victory. This guy is a ******* wierdo

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.as...mode=1&smode=1
I sincerely believe he rejects reality and substitutes his own.
So there's a few people who don't like me? Pretty sure I knew this already... lol
Old 04-28-2011, 02:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I never for a second thought that he was Juicy J, I was just poking fun at the fact that his name is now Ju1ce and he told Juicy J that "you're my hero"...
Old 04-28-2011, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seriously, dlively or whatever your name is, get off his nuts. This is the most mancrush I've ever seen. Regardless of if you like him or not, you have such a ******* hard on for him that you seriously just need to rub one out to that picture of him you posted that you think is sooooo terrible and that we care so much about. I hope you enjoy the massive shower of semen that will ensue from finally getting off to Ju1ce.

Then there's this...

keep this PM between you and me, but thank you so much for posting the truth about this Ju1ce ***. He spends his time here walking around with his nose in the air like he is some sort of car and driving God. I am just trying to keep it civil since I am viewed as a pretty level headed logical person, and the mods respect me.
I don't care which one of you guys that was from^ but that bolded line makes you sound like a scared little coward afraid to speak their mind.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Teching In

That's Dave making things up... He tries to create an illusion that everyone is out to get me in some sort of an attempt to make me feel bad.

Regardless, I'm aware that there's people on forums who don't like me. It comes with the territory. So whether that's just Dave making something up or it's someone who doesn't like me, it's sad either way because both scenarios result in someone being pathetic.

Notice how he had all this proof of how much of a loser I am and all he comes up with were a bunch of "PM's" that he could have typed up in 5 minutes. It's laughable. Now he parades around Club GP like he accomplished some sort of amazing feat, when in reality he just looked like a moron.

As he realizes he's not getting the reaction he's looking for, he'll become more and more desperate. It's very important to him to make sure everyone knows the voices inside his head don't like me.

Last edited by Ju1ce; 04-28-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What in ****'s name did you guys do to this thread?! lol

Holy Christ.

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...