Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dlively11
Enjoy your mommy's car and maybe mommy will buy you some more mods for your Birthday this year.
1. Who gives a flying **** if he can dunk or not? Not I nor anyone else in this forum, clearly. How many times do you have to beat a dead horse and keep on bringing up a topic that clearly nobody on this forum cares about

2. Even if the car is his "mom's", who cares? If he bragged about it like it was a Lambo and he paid for it himself, then maybe we'd start to care

Fact of the matter is - you sir, are a troll - and clearly get off on Ju1ce's "nerdy pictures"

Save us the BS and
Old 04-27-2011, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
1. Who gives a flying **** if he can dunk or not? Not I nor anyone else in this forum, clearly. How many times do you have to beat a dead horse and keep on bringing up a topic that clearly nobody on this forum cares about

2. Even if the car is his "mom's", who cares? If he bragged about it like it was a Lambo and he paid for it himself, then maybe we'd start to care

Fact of the matter is - you sir, are a troll - and clearly get off on Ju1ce's "nerdy pictures"

Save us the BS and
X2! Plus there is only room for one old ****** in here and I occupy that space.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
There is only room for one old ****** in here and I occupy that space.
I concur, one senile old bastard is enough in here
Old 04-27-2011, 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I concur, one senile old bastard is enough in here
Thanks, you phuckstick.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:10 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF lol...now its an argument about dunking a basketball?? hahahahaha..Wonder what the next subject will be. In my 4+ years of being here this is the most random thread i ever seen posted on this site
Old 04-27-2011, 06:54 AM
12 Second Club

Real quick and you guys can continue arguing about who can jump higher

It's already locked but:

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155183

Seems like the moderators @ ls1.com are taking mystic's side... infractions to everyone who is calling him out but mystic has none. Seems he's finally found a forum that will cater to his bullshit.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Teching In

Save us the BS and
x3

For the record I payed for my GTO. My Mom threw down $1,000 for me though
Old 04-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Real quick and you guys can continue arguing about who can jump higher

It's already locked but:

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155183

Seems like the moderators @ ls1.com are taking mystic's side... infractions to everyone who is calling him out but mystic has none. Seems he's finally found a forum that will cater to his bullshit.
look like he's at it again...and attemping math this time!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:55 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Shutdown Theory
look like he's at it again...and attemping math this time!
They lock **** so quick over there and ban so many people for just trash talking its amazing they have any members left
Old 04-27-2011, 12:00 PM
Staging Lane

it didn't even get a full page before they locked it
Old 04-27-2011, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

Sounds like dlively secretly wants Ju1ce to shank him with his baloney pony.

Just sayin'. You talk a lot about the guy...
Old 04-27-2011, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
The difference is my car is capable of a 12 (not to start this debate again so don't retort to that), you don't have a 40in. in you

Not that anyone gives a ****, but my vert was 38 last time I tested when healthy (surgery to repair my ACL right now has me on the recovery list for the next 3-4 months)..lugging 240 pounds that high takes practice, lol.
You old bastard!!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by dlively11
All I can say is this is him before he removed everything he posted as proof and this is the "10 foot rim" He is 6 feet tall REMOVED all pictures with tape measure showing it to be far less then 10 feet even with tape measure crooked, was the biggest pile of fail I have ever seen honestly. Was actually so bad it was VERY VERY funny.

He also says he ran 11.9 @115 MPH with his mommies GTO with headers only not even a CAI yet has only shown videos running mid 12s ........
Maybe he keeps himself in check more here but in CLGP he is a complete an utter jack *** and th butt of most jokes in there. All you have to do is browse the kill section and see every post he has ever made and how not a SINGLE person ever sides with him. Every one wants him to leave but he stays posting BS upon BS can you say "TROLL" . He cant even fool the CLGP crowd and is a known joke end of story. I can provide proof of every thing I say while he can not. Tool of all tools. I guess that sums him up pretty well..

Sorry bro but you are really starting to give me the red *** with this girly bullshit.. Who gives a **** about what he said on another site? As far as I know he hasn't brought any of that dumb **** over here! The only thing you are proving is that you are out to get him and make him look stupid but the only thing your accomplishing is making yourself look stupid. Leave it alone and let’s move on..
Old 04-27-2011, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by unit213
My vert was 38" too back when I played in college...but I'm 6'7, which equals look the **** out. But I'm too old for that **** now. I'd rather be driving my slow *** Cobra...
There fixed it for ya!!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
X2! Plus there is only room for one old ****** in here and I occupy that space.
Boy, and do you occupy it well!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
You old bastard!!
I was born in '89, but I'll take the "old" title

What I meant was that my vertical leap was 38" last time I tested (about 5 months ago) before I tore my ACL, which I am recovering from now, and on pace to a full recovery (which has been done numerous times by athletes who tore more ligaments than just their ACL) although it does suck not being able to play right now.

...just to clear up any confusion
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

What I meant was that my vertical leap was 38" last time I tested (about 5 months ago) before I tore my ACL, which I am recovering from now, and on pace to a full recovery (which has been done numerous times by athletes who tore more ligaments than just their ACL) although it does suck not being able to play right now.

The moral of the story is that basketball sucks and real men play football and hockey
Old 04-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

The moral of the story is that basketball sucks and real men play football and hockey
Could have played football too, actually had MUCH more interest there.

Which sport would you like me to run circles around you in?

Just messin'
Old 04-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Jesus I feel really old now ? I was 19 in 89 and just startted my flying career hang gliding . I should post a video to show how cool I really am like some people we know lol .........

As to a few of the others commenting, the guy started riding me when I made a simple comment in here that had nothing to do with him. HE brought up the other site and tried to seriously disrepect me. The whole dunking thing came around when he posted a video of himself saying how athletic he was, dunking a 9 foot rim claiming it was a 10 foot rim. Just read the whole thread again if you didnt catch that as painfull as it might be. I dont take bullsh*t from people like him so he has a serious hard on for me. I did NOTHING i this thread at first to deserve any of his BS. I just responded to him and pushed it back in his face. Seems like atleast half the people in here know what a tool he is and the other half just dont know him very well yet .... would love to post up the PMs I got from other members but they requested that I do not share their opinions in here.

The topic that was lost in the shuffle was Verz emailing some crazy a*s sh*t to people. I just commented that it was a bit much to actually get the police involved when you are obviously dealing with a dumb kid with some real issues

Last edited by dlively11; 04-27-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
x3

For the record I payed for my GTO. My Mom threw down $1,000 for me though
paid it with your allowance ?? Good attempt at twisting the facts yet again .... LOL ...

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...