Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Yeah, I trust PSM, that would work. Preferably an indoor gymnasium, as well.
It would be kinda hard to just walk into a gym somewhere, but I'll see what we come up with. Just curious though, why are you suspect? Never seen a 6ft white kid dunk before? lol
Old 04-26-2011, 12:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
It would be kinda hard to just walk into a gym somewhere, but I'll see what we come up with. Just curious though, why are you suspect? Never seen a 6ft white kid dunk before? lol
Don't you know? White men can't jump!!! I call

Old 04-26-2011, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Woody Harrelson debunked that myth 20 years ago!
On a side note, I think that movie has shaped my entire philosophy regarding all aspects of life.

Can you imagine the real world implications?
"You can pick ANY CAR IN THE PARKING LOT!"
Old 04-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I wanna feel like I have a special brotherhood with someone else on SR&K who can also throw down
Honestly? If it is possible, it would be the final nail in the coffin for anything dlively has to say regarding you.

I understand about the gym thing, honestly don't worry about it, if you know you have nothing to prove then don't waste your time...and have I seen a 6 foot white kid dunk? Jacob Tucker at 5'11, 2011 NCAA Slam Dunk Champion, I played against him in HS, he is 2 years older than me, we grew up about 25 minutes from each other. He went to Carlyle High School, I went to Wesclin High School.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Teching In

I've seen Tucker's videos... I can't do that lol. He jumps a good 15 inches higher than me.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah he has hops. My only complaint with people talking him is up is the storied "50 INCH VERTICAL!!!" line...when in reality it is a 50 inch running vertical, and a true "vertical leap" is measured from a standstill with no steps, and has been this way since as long as I can remember. His true vert. is a few inches less than 50. I'm still a fan, though, representing southern IL.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:46 AM
Teching In

Still impressive. I always assumed I had over a 40 inch vert. I was sad when I actually tested it, lol
It went something like your 12 second pass
Old 04-26-2011, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

What in the hell is going on in here?
Old 04-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

Still impressive. I always assumed I had over a 40 inch vert. I was sad when I actually tested it, lol
It went something like your 12 second pass
The difference is my car is capable of a 12 (not to start this debate again so don't retort to that), you don't have a 40in. in you

Not that anyone gives a ****, but my vert was 38 last time I tested when healthy (surgery to repair my ACL right now has me on the recovery list for the next 3-4 months)..lugging 240 pounds that high takes practice, lol.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Teching In

I get a 42" Vertical when I see a picture of Carrie Underwood...

Jk...
Old 04-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Teching In

You sure it's not a 4.2" vertical?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Teching In

All I can say is this is him before he removed everything he posted as proof and this is the "10 foot rim" He is 6 feet tall REMOVED all pictures with tape measure showing it to be far less then 10 feet even with tape measure crooked, was the biggest pile of fail I have ever seen honestly. Was actually so bad it was VERY VERY funny.

He also says he ran 11.9 @115 MPH with his mommies GTO with headers only not even a CAI yet has only shown videos running mid 12s ........
Maybe he keeps himself in check more here but in CLGP he is a complete an utter jack *** and th butt of most jokes in there. All you have to do is browse the kill section and see every post he has ever made and how not a SINGLE person ever sides with him. Every one wants him to leave but he stays posting BS upon BS can you say "TROLL" . He cant even fool the CLGP crowd and is a known joke end of story. I can provide proof of every thing I say while he can not. Tool of all tools. I guess that sums him up pretty well..
Old 04-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Teching In

I'll also add that I have gotten quite a few PMS from people that seem to already have the guy well pegged but want to stay out of it

Atleast he doesnt go around saying he will burn houses down and sh*t , I'll give him that !!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Teching In

The thing about Dave is that he loves to say things that are not fact as if they are.

Originally Posted by dlively11
All you have to do is browse the kill section and see every post he has ever made and how not a SINGLE person ever sides with him.
Him, Verz, and Kerch.

Every one wants him to leave but he stays posting BS upon BS can you say "TROLL"
Him, Verz, and Kerch.

I can provide proof of every thing I say while he can not.
Him, Verz, and Kerch's opinions will be offered up as proof.

I'll also add that I have gotten quite a few PMS from people that seem to already have the guy well pegged but want to stay out of it.
Conspiracy theory injected into the minds of forum goers to create an illusion that there's some sort "We hate Ju1ce" fan club that secretly meets via PM only. Most likely Him, Verz, and Kerch.

Dave often tries to create this illusion that everyone is laughing along with him, but it's more than likely just the voices in his head. Let's take this latest comment for exmaple...

ORIGINAL: Dave11
Even funnier is Slow replied to a comment I made on LS1tech attacking me making me out to be some close friends of Verz's in a weak *** attempt to discredit me over there. Then I posted up some of his BS like his 9 foot dunking and gave everyone a good laugh [&o] Should have kept his lying dullard mouth shut ... oh well.....
Dave says here that EVERYONE got a good laugh, inferring that all of LS1 Tech was laughing in unison at my expense. Clearly this wasn't the case, as a reply here suggests...

ORIGINAL: mguzzo

Error 404: Ownage not found
Clearly we can all see what kind of guy I'm dealing with here, and he'll just keep coming back for more. He likes to say things like "I win, you're a retard, you've been proven wrong a million times" as if he thinks he needs to say it enough times where it'll actually become true.

With all of that said... I will no longer be engaging this fool, and I'm sorry that you all now are subject to his influence.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
What in the hell is going on in here?
The most random thread to ever hit LS1tech.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Not that anyone gives a ****, but my vert was 38 last time I tested
My vert was 38" too back when I played in college...but I'm 6'7, which equals look the **** out. But I'm too old for that **** now. I'd rather be golfing...
Old 04-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by unit213
My vert was 38" too back when I played in college...but I'm 6'7, which equals look the **** out. But I'm too old for that **** now. I'd rather be golfing...
Looks like we have that in common. I'm the world's worst golfer
Old 04-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Wow Slow/Ju1ce all that pecking at the keyboard and still nothing said or answered Typical Slow/ju1ce failure fashion.

Why dont you give everyone in here a good laugh and provide the "proof" of you dunking a 10 foot rim like you did on CLGP ?? Lets see the video you used to brag over there but then decided to remove ... How about the tape measure "proof" that was also removed for some odd reason. After all your chest beating about how you were going to provide irrefutable proof that would stand up in any court of law blah blah blah .......

Fact you have lied more then any person known to CLGP and I could post up example after example but I think the few I already did will suffice seeing as how you can not address them at all even to defend yourself .. lol

Fact, you do your very best to twist and contort actual facts until they are unrecognizable. One failed attempt to divert the truth doesnt work you will just ignore or try a totally different method to twist facts until they either make sense enough people leave you alone or just give up on your dullard ***. Your constant failed attempts to misderect the topic at hand are also very special.

Fact. You are a TERRIBLE liar yet you lie like its going out of style.

fact you claim to be racing and beating C6 Vette and ther cars trapping much much higher then you at the track.

Fact: you are a complete lying jackass with some huge nerd complexes.

Hey I'll tell you what, I'll give you a cookie if you can name a single person that likes you or has ever stood up for you on CLGP ...... GL with that...

Enjoy your mommy's car and maybe mommy will buy you some more mods for your Birthday this year.

Last edited by dlively11; 04-26-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:11 AM
Banned

I'm getting the feeling that either dlively is in love with Ju1ce, or he is a stalker. Any way you look at it he is clearly mental.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Golf? Seriously? I never figured you as the golfing type. I figured you for the martial arts kind of guy.

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...