Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

dlively being associated with Mystic at all sorta makes me laugh. I kinda wondered why he came in here nonchalantly telling 2v-in-12s not to make any legal trouble for Mystic. You're at the wrong place if you wanna back up that douche.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I find this somewhat amusing.
It was funny, but the jokes have since run their course. This guy is trying so hard to make me look bad that he's pulling up a thread from 2 years ago where I proved to myself how inept people are at reading on Club GP.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
This is either complete ownage of Ju1ce or complete BS...but it does make me feel better about myself having competed in 3 sanctioned dunk contests
That's because your head touches the freaking net when you stand under it.

Originally Posted by dlively11

One of his classic trolls is a big post talking about taking a "stock" car to mid 13s. Later turned out it has stock modified rockers , a "stock" pulley off a cobalt that was a 1/2 inch smaller etc etc etc. Here is that actual post he later tries and say he meant stock motor.

"THE CAR IS STOCK, THE MOTOR IS STOCK, THE BLOWER IS STOCK, **** EVEN THE ROCKERS ARE STOCK AND A STOCK PULLEY FROM GM!
13.6 @ 103 You'd think I broke some kinda world ***ing record everyone and their brothers GTPs are running those times stock.
You're all a bunch of whiney bitches."
To be fair, yes I would call that a major trolling, but nothing Ju1ce said was a lie in that (bolded). "The car is stock" may be a stretch but he could have meant something else by it. It does look like he was looking for a fight though.

The dunk does look kinda BS though.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Teching In

They think I actually was saying my car was showroom floor stock running mid 13's... It was quite obvious I was just looking for a good time. I think like 1 person, Craig or something was cool about it. I gave him any info he asked of me. Everyone else had a ******* conniption.

Dave you need to pay attention, you're sayin all the same **** Verz said before he got banned.

As for the dunk... I really don't wanna get into it. The whole thing was so stupid lol. But I will say this. The angle of the camera and the depth of field has a huge impact on how big objects look on the screen.

I'm only posting this to show how Dave is only going to offer up his skewed version of anything he says. He's really quite the moron, and VERY immature for being 40 years old.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WSsick
That's because your head touches the freaking net when you stand under it.
NOOOOOO! I'm only 6'7, dick

Right now, though, anyone on here could beat me in a dunk contest as I'm still recovering from surgery
Old 04-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Teching In

dlively being associated with Mystic at all sorta makes me laugh. I kinda wondered why he came in here nonchalantly telling 2v-in-12s not to make any legal trouble for Mystic. You're at the wrong place if you wanna back up that douche.
No not at all actually. This thread was posted in a clubgp forum by another member making fun of Verz. I wasnt coming to his defense at all. In fact I flat out said it was crazy talk in my post here. I just said it was a waste of law enforcements time to deal with such nonsense and I still beleive that. It is easy to tell the kid was full of hot air. Still bullshit I will not argue that. My only point was people take this whole forum argument thing too far.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
They think I actually was saying my car was showroom floor stock running mid 13's... It was quite obvious I was just looking for a good time. I think like 1 person, Craig or something was cool about it. I gave him any info he asked of me. Everyone else had a ******* conniption.

Dave you need to pay attention, you're sayin all the same **** Verz said before he got banned.

As for the dunk... I really don't wanna get into it. The whole thing was so stupid lol. But I will say this. The angle of the camera and the depth of field has a huge impact on how big objects look on the screen.

I'm only posting this to show how Dave is only going to offer up his skewed version of anything he says. He's really quite the moron, and VERY immature for being 40 years old.
YES it was stupid and YES you posted it. YOU said EXACTLY what I quoted you said about that car being stock. You NEVER said just stock motor. Everyone can see exactly what you posted luckily. Only thing that was obvious was you were trying to troll and stir crap up with misinformation like every other post you make in here and over there. Perfect example of how you TWIST facts. Just like you tried to twist things and say I was some kind of friend with Verz .... Very lame ...

OMG, there is a picture of you standing below the rim and it PROVES there is no possible way that rim is an inch over 9 feet.

There was a picture you took to "prove" it was 10 feet and the tape measure showed 9.5 feet and was crooked as hell which adds inches.

Funny how all the videos and all of the "proof" pictures were removed by yourself....

The ONLY thing slow has on me is I am 40 years old ..... Cant come up with anything else when called on his BS so he always resorts to my age ..... which doesnt even bother me lol....
Old 04-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

I read that whole thread, that whole abomination bitch-fest mess of a thread that resembled two 8 year olds saying that "my dad could beat up your dad!" and I wonder to myself why 1) Ju1ce brought up dunking in the first place (esp. since OVER HERE he doesn't waste his efforts proving petty opinions wrong) and 2) why a bunch of dudes over there have such a hard on over a pic of his face while he's driving? That's the most childish part of that thread if you ask me.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Club GP is a joke... that one got out of hand though. I brought up dunking because Dave said I was a dungeons and dragons nerd

It's all so stupid lol
Old 04-25-2011, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Sorry OP for getting so OT, Ju1ce gets under my skin if you couldnt tell ..

As for Verz, mystic or whatever he calls him self, I honestly cant say I wouldnt have done the same thing if he emialed me threats like that. I would know 99% that he was full of hot air but would really **** me off. I just see so many of these E-battles turn into something they shouldnt. I dont think LE should have to spend their time dealing with kids mostly who cant talk on a forum without getting crazy. Can only imagine how many calls the police gets about this kind fo stuff.......

I'll say it again those posts were nutz and likely the results of someone drinking far more then they can handle.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Teching In

I read that whole thread, that whole abomination bitch-fest mess of a thread that resembled two 8 year olds saying that "my dad could beat up your dad!" and I wonder to myself why 1) Ju1ce brought up dunking in the first place (esp. since OVER HERE he doesn't waste his efforts proving petty opinions wrong) and 2) why a bunch of dudes over there have such a hard on over a pic of his face while he's driving? That's the most childish part of that thread if you ask me.
Well as Slow/Ju1ce stated its all very silly but to answer your question, it was funny because some guy posted a nerdy pic of him they found and it got Ju1ce all bent out of shape and started posting videos dunking etc etc did you see any of the posts where he says it doesnt look like him at all ? Was the biggest laugh I think I ever had in 8 years of visiting forums. Too bad so many of the videos and pics were removed though. Ju1ce sure has done simlilar over on the GTOforums, very similar attitude. I wouldnt have even brought hi up directly until he felt compelled to make me and Verz to be some kind of lovebirds

Last edited by dlively11; 04-25-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Club GP is a joke... that one got out of hand though. I brought up dunking because Dave said I was a dungeons and dragons nerd

It's all so stupid lol
You posted the video of dunking to somehow redeem yourself since you are clearly so embarrassed about that picture where you do i fact look pretty nerdy ....

CLGP was very much like most car forums until the cars stopped getting made and got very very cheap so every 16 year old could get one and was posting. Still a plethora of usefull info on there and lots of smart members. Same thing is happening at the GTO forums and will get much worse in the next few years.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Teching In

I haven't said **** on the GTO forums that wasn't 100% true so keep your mouth shut.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm above-average athletically, and I can't dunk at 6' 1/8. Womans de-flated Basketball is about all I can do.

That's my contribution to this train wreck of a thread.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Teching In

I haven't said **** on the GTO forums that wasn't 100% true so keep your mouth shut.
LOL oh okay tough guy.. whatever you say ... lol you spout the same 100% truth on CLGP too
Old 04-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Very nice, builtbird
Old 04-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dlively11
LOL oh okay tough guy.. whatever you say ... lol you spout the same 100% truth on CLGP too
One has nothing to do with the other. FYI I never lied on Club GP either.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder what kind of punishment the judge would give for email threats? I'm guessing a few weeks of community service?
Old 04-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

One has nothing to do with the other. FYI I never lied on Club GP either.
Not to start the same sort of pissing match, but I call BS on you slammin' one on a 10 ft. rim. I can be proven wrong, as always, though. I also did not know you played college ball (if you really are Slow SHO on CGP), I think I remember you saying you played somewhere...
Old 04-25-2011, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Not to start the same sort of pissing match, but I call BS on you slammin' one on a 10 ft. rim. I can be proven wrong, as always, though. I also did not know you played college ball (if you really are Slow SHO on CGP), I think I remember you saying you played somewhere...
I'm not going to go out of my way to prove it, but how about this. If you trust PSM or SRZ I'll take them to a court and throw one down cold turkey in street clothes and they can tell you about it lol

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...