Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 04:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
Apology accepted but. If I ever see your name attached to another forum with any comments like this, I will continue with the charges.

Was it the soap part that scared you?

What happened? I thought Mystic was the big e-thug?
He finds out that threatening people through the internet is a crime and he turns into the worlds biggest *****.

He is so pathetic, he threatens people on youtube, and on every website he belongs to and now he is so sorry about it.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well this was one helluva thread!
Old 04-24-2011, 01:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mystic shed a tear and says he is sorry and everyone just needs to get to know him and then you will like him. After all, he was just joking around with everyone.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Really too late for that. Everything that he posts is recorded on the webholders server. It really never goes away. Plus his ip address is captured. Just on YouTube alone he has buried himself. Either way his ip address will be tracked. That is why I never threaten anyone. Also. Look at all of the anti bullying laws that are being passed now.

I feel threatened and scared for my life and the life of my wife and children. Hope he has a good lawyer.
While I admit it was being an extreme tool I would also say that the whole legal BS is being as much of if not more of a tool. This is the internet fellas some of you take it far too serious. If he had called you or written you a letter saying that it would be one thing. A PM on a car message board ..... seriously ?? Some have far too much time on their hands.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You never know how crazy some people are, though. Some people are so mentally unstable that all it takes is a little harassing over the internet to make them set a target.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^PM me on how to do that ****, unless it's just google magic.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Teching In

Obviously you have no Idea who mystic is. There are about 6 forums that I know of that have banned him in the past 6 months. The scared thing was a joke. The reason that I was talking about the whole legal thing was because I have about 15 emails from him that my kids could open and read. If you believe that I actually care about what the internet world thinks about me, well, you are mistaken.
The things that he wrote were not a PM, he wrote me a letter and emailed it to me. What he was writing was not on a forum, it was being emailed to me.

Also, with just your post here, I know your name is dave, live in Santa Cruz, and enjoy hang gliding. Hummm, how many Dave's in santa cruz have an 05 GTO registered in their name and like Hang gliding? There are crazy people in this world. They can find you easily.

I put nothing past no one.
I guess it worked, he stopped. Do us a favor, READ THOROUGHLY before commenting please. Hell, I dont even know you. I have nothing against you either, and have no animosity towards you because of your opinion. It is, though, your opinion. I just want to let you know how easily someone can be located with a laptop and an imagination.

I apologize in advance if I come off as a dick.
Actually I do know who he is, I too am a CLGP member and have been around his posts for many many years. I will say there was some crazy comments I wont even begin to try and justify. Kid was probably drunk off his *** is my best guess. He is just a young dumb kid. He has always been very harmless on the GP board. He annoys certain members and rides them pretty good but who doesnt ? Have never heard of him going off on people like that though, pretty bizzare stuff.

That being said you need to take things with a grain of salt in forums or you just shouldnt go to them. How did he get your email ? Through the board? Did you reply to him via email? I would have been pissed too, I wouldnt have taken such action mainly because police have better things to do with their time. You never know that is true, but its pretty easy to tell this kid is full of hot air even as an unbiased observer.

FYI would kind of apprecaite it if you removed some of what you implied about me in your message. You made a good point and I get it. What are you doing visiting forums about growing MJ anyway ?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Teching In

This Dlively guy is about as cool as Mystic. I've had the unfortunate experience of being on the same boards as him as well.

He has modified stock 1.7 rockers to achieve 1.9 ratio on his stock LS2 and thinks his car is as fast as cammed/headers LS2's.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:14 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
This Dlively guy is about as cool as Mystic. I've had the unfortunate experience of being on the same boards as him as well.

He has modified stock 1.7 rockers to achieve 1.9 ratio on his stock LS2 and thinks his car is as fast as cammed/headers LS2's.
I NEVER claimed my car was as fast as cammed LS2s, as fast as your headered LS2 yes never claimed anything more. Such a tool.

LOL coming from the guy that beats cars trapping 10 MPH faster then him, who runs 13.5 in a "stock" L67 and shows videos of himself dunking 9 foot rims claiming them to be 10 foot, drives mommy's GTO.... LOL you are the BIGGEST laughing stock on CLGP and that is saying a LOT my dullard little friend.

Oh and who looks like this

You really should post that video of you doing all those slam dunks on that kiddy 9 foot rim and give us all proof that its 10 feet like you did in CLGP. Crooked tape measuer clearly not lined up with the pole and it still shoed 9 feet 6 inches desipte your attempts to skew the results.... LOL .... Was the most epic failure I have ever seen on a message board...
Old 04-25-2011, 03:01 AM
Staging Lane

wow, this thread has come a long way since i saw it last
Old 04-25-2011, 03:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by dlively11
I NEVER claimed my car was as fast as cammed LS2s, as fast as your headered LS2 yes never claimed anything more. Such a tool.

LOL coming from the guy that beats cars trapping 10 MPH faster then him, who runs 13.5 in a "stock" L67 and shows videos of himself dunking 9 foot rims claiming them to be 10 foot, drives mommy's GTO.... LOL you are the BIGGEST laughing stock on CLGP and that is saying a LOT my dullard little friend.

Oh and who looks like this

You really should post that video of you doing all those slam dunks on that kiddy 9 foot rim and give us all proof that its 10 feet like you did in CLGP. Crooked tape measuer clearly not lined up with the pole and it still shoed 9 feet 6 inches desipte your attempts to skew the results.... LOL .... Was the most epic failure I have ever seen on a message board...
This is either complete ownage of Ju1ce or complete BS...but it does make me feel better about myself having competed in 3 sanctioned dunk contests
Old 04-25-2011, 08:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snake95
This is either complete ownage of Ju1ce or complete BS...but it does make me feel better about myself having competed in 3 sanctioned dunk contests
This guy is a certified reject and club gp is a joke. He's 40 years old and he talks like he's still in middle school.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Teching In

Dlively11, don't worry about what I put in my posts about you, it's only the Internet. No one takes this Internet stuff seriously anyways, right? Plus, what I wrote about you was not implications, it's public records that you wrote. Stop being a troll
Old 04-25-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Giggity
Old 04-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Banned

Dlively11 happens to be Verz little butt buddy on ClubGP.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Dlively11 happens to be Verz little butt buddy on ClubGP.
This. He can get away with it on club gp because the remaining active members in the kill section are him and Verz.

He would be banned from this site in less than a week if he acted like he does there.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:14 PM
TECH Regular

There are people over 30 on ClubGP?

That's news to me...
Old 04-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Teching In

LOL at Ju1ce, I am not and have never been a friend of Verzes you are just trying to use this to make me look bad over here and it appears some people bit. I said I found him to be more credible then YOU which says volumes about you.

As for it being true about Ju1ce (slowsho) , yes it sure is true. He is the biggest troll on clubgp I have ever encountered in 8 years I have been on there. He has a VERY special way of twisting facts/ trolling.

Someone posted a geeky looking picture of him in a thread to get under his skin, J1uice posted back talking about how he is so athletic and went even further posting a video where he was doing all kinds of cool dunks at a kiddie playground. It was OBVIOUS to anyone with a single brain cell it was a short rim but he stated it was a offical 10 foot rim and he dunks 10 footers everywhere he goes etc etc. States he will provide "proof that would hold up in a court of law" lol. He then posts his "proof" a tape measure held very crooked as can be seen from the shadow of the pole verse the tape measure's and even then it still only showed about 9 1/2 feet ( he removed this proof as well). He tried to BS and say they must have put ateast 6 inches of new ashpalt down, lol.. He also quickly removed the video he posted once people started using it against him and proving how full of sh*t he was.

Said 10 foot rim and him under it who is 6 foot tall.

Retards "proof" was all conveniently removed by himself.

Here is a link to said thread, enjoy and see Ju1ce's true colors. you will not be dissapointed well worth the read.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.as...key=&language=

One of his classic trolls is a big post talking about taking a "stock" car to mid 13s. Later turned out it has stock modified rockers , a "stock" pulley off a cobalt that was a 1/2 inch smaller etc etc etc. Here is that actual post he later tries and say he meant stock motor.

"THE CAR IS STOCK, THE MOTOR IS STOCK, THE BLOWER IS STOCK, **** EVEN THE ROCKERS ARE STOCK AND A STOCK PULLEY FROM GM!
13.6 @ 103 You'd think I broke some kinda world ***ing record everyone and their brothers GTPs are running those times stock.
You're all a bunch of whiney bitches."

Complete and utter failure lol.

This is VERY typical posts from this guy over there. HUGE troll. you wont find a single trolling thread from me except a few directed towards him lol. EVERY SINGLE member cant stand him yet he keeps posting away in there despite not wning a L67 for many many years. Quite sad hnestly. Atleast I still own one as a beater car.

I have never once posted in there or anywhere with BS. J1uice doesnt like me because I call him on all his BS and make him look like the complete retard he is just as I have here. He makes it far too easy.

Last edited by dlively11; 04-25-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Teching In

LS1tech doesn't need this bullshit Dave, go back to Club GP where you can take things out of context and make comments that are completely untrue and Verz will believe you.

Did I mention this guy is 40 years old?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:57 PM
TECH Regular

I find this somewhat amusing.

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...