Old 04-22-2011, 04:16 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
help center | e-mail options | report spam
MysticTealZ28 has sent you a message:

To:jkbegnaud

http://www.starcityracing.com/Forums...76#post1001876

Hey bitch ****, check out post #'s 167 and 168^^ Since all you ****** ***** over at LS1tech seem to think that the race with me spinning was the clean one. Get your facts straight you ignorant pieces of monkey flop. And my car does have severe traction issues right now.

And also check out my new thread in the kill section @ LS1.com. Check out that cammed 383 LT1 (that I slaughtered) barely beat a stock LT1. How does that salt taste you ******* bitch *** piece of retarded ****** amphibian ****?!

And that oil pressure comment of mine was a joke you ****** nincompoop!!! Learn how to ****** recognize sarcasm you illiterate piece of ****** cat ****.
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

This is what was in my YouTube inbox bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystic you are like a retarded little brother, it's so cute when you are pissed off cause no one takes you seriously. Bitchasspussyfuker. That's some funny **** right there
This dude is hilarious! The subject of the message reads "******"
Old 04-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is great. The local prosecutors office wants me to go to his office Monday and file a police report against him. From the email he sent me they have all of his information and will get a warrant for his arrest for threatening bodily harm by ways of communication.

What to do. Talk about a permanent ban!!!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Teching In

That sort of stuff is highly illegal and it's taken very seriously.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

help center | e-mail options | report spam
MysticTealZ28 has posted a comment on your profile:

What, too big of a ****** bitch to write me back, fart boy? Quit posting my messages on ****** LS1tech like the little bitch *** **** jockey that you are. Don't think that I can't read everything that is ****** said on there you ****** douche bag full of ****** period blood. I just pwned your sorry *** you ****** jiggaboo jungle bunny! How did you like the footage of that cammed 383 camaro barely beating a STOCK LT1? Huh bitch ****? I know you'll just try to ignore it and continue with your mindless fuckery but deep down you know that I just bitch slapped you with my ****** **** you ****** fucked up fuckheaded ****** ****. Who has Schizophrenia now you ****** snake in the grass bastard?! YOU ****** DO! So quit making false accusations about me or you just might come home to a pile of ****** ashes where your house was you ****** jackass son of a ****** bitch!
You can reply to this comment by visiting your comments page.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Anyone with some legal background want to help me with this one. He wants to burn my house down now. I think we go to him. Hahaha. My local pd here was not laughing when they saw this message and wants to know if I want to press charges against him for what he wrote. Apparently you can't say **** like that. It's illegal
I say you invite him over for a beer, act like you guys are buddies and after he droppes is guard you drop his *** like a tone of bricks!! I'd be damned if i'd let a little girl like him threaten me and get away with it.. What an internet tough guy.. That is all thank you
Old 04-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Teching In

Nah. What the police department said was it was a felony. The pen is mightier than the sword.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Teching In

What's really great is that all of his information is on his user name here, on svt performance, ls1.com and the other site he is on. Then they are going to probably confiscate his computer and go through all of the posts that he has made on forums and YouTube.

This is going to be great.
New thread. Mysticz28 vs district attorney.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Teching In

If you're going to go the law enforcement route you shouldn't have said anything. He's going to end up throwing everything in the furnace...
Old 04-22-2011, 12:47 PM
10 Second Club

hahahaha Mystic is going to be someone’s prison bitch!! LOL pucker up your bung hole Mystic and get ready for the root!! He would probably take it with a smile!!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Really too late for that. Everything that he posts is recorded on the webholders server. It really never goes away. Plus his ip address is captured. Just on YouTube alone he has buried himself. Either way his ip address will be tracked. That is why I never threaten anyone. Also. Look at all of the anti bullying laws that are being passed now.

I feel threatened and scared for my life and the life of my wife and children. Hope he has a good lawyer.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mod money for the vette!
Old 04-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

This can't be real!!!! Too good, too good.

Don't drop the soap, BIG JAKE!
Old 04-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Really too late for that. Everything that he posts is recorded on the webholders server. It really never goes away. Plus his ip address is captured. Just on YouTube alone he has buried himself. Either way his ip address will be tracked. That is why I never threaten anyone. Also. Look at all of the anti bullying laws that are being passed now.

I feel threatened and scared for my life and the life of my wife and children. Hope he has a good lawyer.
Your kidding right?
Old 04-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Yes I am. Well about the being scared part. Just can't use smilies on my I phone. About the police part.... No. I have been an active member since 07 on here and have never threatened anyone. Sometimes people need to learn where the line in the sand is. There is about 3 more that I didn't post that he goes off in a racial tantrum.

I spent the better part of 15 years In the army. I have been threatened by many that wanted to kill me just because of where I'm from. He is a toilet bug compared to some of the characters I have run into in my life.

Somebody needs to teach him a lesson on e-thuggery and it's demise of the Internet badasses
Old 04-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Teching In

If you guys have forgotten, Mystic is the leader of the Hell Angels. He is also 6'7" and weights about 300lbs. Even if he does get sent to the joint, he will run the entire place.
Being this big of a douche..I mean guy, I think Mystic will be the one looking for the dropped bar of soap...and liking it too
Old 04-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Launching!

Yes I am. Well about the being scared part. Just can't use smilies on my I phone. About the police part.... No. I have been an active member since 07 on here and have never threatened anyone. Sometimes people need to learn where the line in the sand is. There is about 3 more that I didn't post that he goes off in a racial tantrum.

I spent the better part of 15 years In the army. I have been threatened by many that wanted to kill me just because of where I'm from. He is a toilet bug compared to some of the characters I have run into in my life.

Somebody needs to teach him a lesson on e-thuggery and it's demise of the Internet badasses
LOL All power to you then man. Personally I wouldn't waste the time on that.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just don't waste any money on the low life. He's not worth a dime. Can't wait to see his reaction to this.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Won't cost ME a dime. When you press charges like that on someone. He has the right to defend himself, but will need an attorney to defend himself. I just have to show him the emails and the YouTube posts he has made. Then I file an official police report and the da will take it from there. He will also have to come here if the charges are pressed here.
Maybe if he make an apology I might reconsider. He has till Monday at noon for me to receive it or I will keep my appt with the detective
Old 04-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Teching In

I'm sure the police will understand your JOKE.
Don't worry mystic, you are one tough sob. I'm sure you can take whatever happens
Old 04-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Apology accepted but. If I ever see your name attached to another forum with any comments like this, I will continue with the charges.

Was it the soap part that scared you?

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...