Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
Apology accepted but. If I ever see your name attached to another forum with any comments like this, I will continue with the charges.

Was it the soap part that scared you?
I wouldn't have caved in that easily man... this kid needs to spend some time behind bars to understand that you can't just go through life insulting and threatening others with no recourse.

You want to see more of his antics? Just check out Club GP.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Teching In

I'll make you a deal because I'm not that easy. I want you to write me an apology addressed to ls1tech and SVTperformance members saying you are sorry for being an *** hat. After that we are cool.

Do it now. I already filled out the police report and printed the emails. If you do that all is forgiven with me and I'll forget this happened
Old 04-22-2011, 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

What the hell does he get from all of the BS anyway? lol
Old 04-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Teching In

help center | e-mail options | report spam
MysticTealZ28 has sent you a message:

Re: Thanks
To:jkbegnaud

Dear LS1tech and SVTP.com.

I want to apologize for all the absurd and asshat things that I've said to any of you over the past few months. It won't happen again. I realize now how dumb most of it really was. If you all actual got to know the real me, and met me in real life you would more than likely think I'm as cool as anyone else you know. Anyway, I am truly sorry for being the way I've been. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and look past all of this. Have a nice day.

Mystic Z-28
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

Ok mystic. All is forgiven. Just remember, if you do this to anyone again and I see it, I'll file charges on you faster than you lost to that pullied cobra.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Bravo for how you handled that.
I'm being dead serious, I have a big heart too and I think he seriously **** in his pants a little when he realized the gravity of what could happen to him.
Very mature of you.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Teching In

We all deserve a chance to redeem ourselves. Let's just hope he actually learned something from this.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Way to emasculate him!

How about you add a stipulation to it and tell him that he has to tell me how much better my car was than his hunk of ****.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Tell him to put a helmet cam on while he sticks his own head up his ***...now that would be funny
BTW.. no color video..don't want to see any dingleberries
Old 04-23-2011, 01:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

We all deserve a chance to redeem ourselves. Let's just hope he actually learned something from this.
Wow, gotta give him credit for actually appologizing. I remember my kiddie days when I thought I was an untouchable bad *** but when you start growing up you realize one dumbass mistake can get you in big trouble and ruin your life. Thats why you've gotta be mature about things and not be such an *** all the time. Maybe he'll be a little more mature on the net now (and a bit less racist too, jesus.)
Old 04-23-2011, 03:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Wow, gotta give him credit for actually appologizing. I remember my kiddie days when I thought I was an untouchable bad *** but when you start growing up you realize one dumbass mistake can get you in big trouble and ruin your life. Thats why you've gotta be mature about things and not be such an *** all the time. Maybe he'll be a little more mature on the net now (and a bit less racist too, jesus.)

He only apologized because he got scared. Nothing he said was sincere, and even if some of you think he learned some life lesson, rest assure, he has not. His apology is just an attempt to "make things right" because he can see he's fucked.

I'm going to contact a few other people he publically threatened and see if they want to continue pursuing charges. Since this is all public maybe something can be done about him on a higher level. Maybe some Federal ****. There are plenty of people to choose from he has talked **** to over the last few years.

Hopefully this will continue. After all the **** that punk *** kid has said he deserves some severe punishment. He deserves to be a poster child for e-thuggery getting taken down a notch.

Last edited by ccxxxxxxx; 04-23-2011 at 03:36 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I sort of agree with you, my only uncertainty as to whether he should have the book thrown at him or not is because I think maybe he has never been in the position where he has said something that could get him into legal trouble.

Maybe this small taste of seeing a poster tell him "Hey, I have you by the *****, the law will take you down" actually was enough of a shock to make him shut his mouth. Only time will tell. I think you are on a witch hunt, though, to find someone willing to actually go through the process of pressing charges. This is the internet and a lot of people don't take **** said on here seriously.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:53 AM
Teching In

He definitely could be charged with communicating a threat. I just went through some of the same stuff with my Ex wife and text messages with the Police. I didnt file charges on her but I was able to get an injunction(If she comes near me she goes to jail). Its a misdemeanor in FL, but threatening to burn someones house down could be more serious, depends on the state's laws. LMAO @ "getting to know the real me" Sounds like he's asking for a date.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
I sort of agree with you, my only uncertainty as to whether he should have the book thrown at him or not is because I think maybe he has never been in the position where he has said something that could get him into legal trouble.

Maybe this small taste of seeing a poster tell him "Hey, I have you by the *****, the law will take you down" actually was enough of a shock to make him shut his mouth. Only time will tell. I think you are on a witch hunt, though, to find someone willing to actually go through the process of pressing charges. This is the internet and a lot of people don't take **** said on here seriously.
After a little bit of research and talking with a friend in law enforcement, it appears that at this point with the public threats he has made that findinga person to press charges might not be needed.

As far as a witch hunt, yeah maybe, but people are let go all of the time with slaps of the wrist. I have been following this guys bullshit for a long time and it just seems perfect for it to end like this.

Even though this is the internet and it shouldnt be considered serious bidness sometimes it ends up being serious. Id say it's better to stop it the legal way now before he actually does what he says. Even though Im sure he is gutless in person.

Good luck Verz because at this point you are going to need it.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:41 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy ****, that's amazing.
This dude (AKA VERZ) has been a major pain in the *** on a W-body forum for YEARS.
It's beyond hysterical that it's escalated this far.
It seems like the trolling forum choice is directly related to his most current vehicle purchase.

There's a LOT of old dirt on this dude, you guys don't even know how far back this **** goes.
-Matt
Old 04-23-2011, 09:42 AM
10 Second Club

Leave it alone. I think our little friend mystic might have seen the light.. Bravo Mystic and congrats on growing up..
Old 04-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by odarabla
Leave it alone. I think our little friend mystic might have seen the light.. Bravo Mystic and congrats on growing up..
Not a chance, and the best part is it didnt take very long to find someone that would be willing to follow through with filing charges. It seems that communicating threats is a pretty serious offense.

Dont feel sorry for this guy. Just because he comes up with a lame *** apology once cornered doesnt take a way from the years of bullshit threats. This is exactly what he needs and in the end once he has been prosecuted ask him for another apology. I bet he wont have one then.

He's only sorry he could get in trouble and to say that this made him "grow up" is ******* insane. More to come!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Not a chance, and the best part is it didnt take very long to find someone that would be willing to follow through with filing charges. It seems that communicating threats is a pretty serious offense.

Dont feel sorry for this guy. Just because he comes up with a lame *** apology once cornered doesnt take a way from the years of bullshit threats. This is exactly what he needs and in the end once he has been prosecuted ask him for another apology. I bet he wont have one then.

He's only sorry he could get in trouble and to say that this made him "grow up" is ******* insane. More to come!
Let it go man.. There is no need in pushing this any further than what it has been pushed. Only time will tell if he learned is lesson and then you can pursue the charges. I do believe everyone deserves 1 chance to redeem themselves against foolish **** they did when they were young. We all make mistakes and if he was man enough to admit when he was wrong then that is good enough for me.. Give him a chance and sit back and watch. You already have him by the ***** lets see if he really did see the light or if he goes back to his old ways.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:34 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MattxFatal
Holy ****, that's amazing.
This dude (AKA VERZ) has been a major pain in the *** on a W-body forum for YEARS.
It's beyond hysterical that it's escalated this far.
It seems like the trolling forum choice is directly related to his most current vehicle purchase.

There's a LOT of old dirt on this dude, you guys don't even know how far back this **** goes.
-Matt
Hey man, hook me up with one of those chicks in your avitar..
Old 04-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Teching In

I agree. Give him a chance to prove himself. If he goes back to his ways, I will deal with it then. For now, I want to formally ask unit 213 and other moderators to lift his ban from this site. We all make foolish mistakes growing up, I know I have. I am thankful for the ones wo gave me another shot.

If you lift his ban and show him that we are willing to give him another chance, he has a greater chance of changing his ways.

Best of luck mysticz28. You have been given a gift. Earn it.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

I agree. Give him a chance to prove himself. If he goes back to his ways, I will deal with it then. For now, I want to formally ask unit 213 and other moderators to lift his ban from this site. We all make foolish mistakes growing up, I know I have. I am thankful for the ones wo gave me another shot.

If you lift his ban and show him that we are willing to give him another chance, he has a greater chance of changing his ways.

Best of luck mysticz28. You have been given a gift. Earn it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...