Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy Crap..I can't stop laughing! If you guys get a chance to read that stuff on Youtube..than check it out. Some funny stuff in there. I have come to the conclusion that Mystic is insane. Looks like a straight jacket and some lithium for him.

This one had me rolling for 10 minutes:

"Yeah like i'm going to listen to someone with the name Mr Poophead. **** off you **** sucking piece of ****** ****. Keep it up and you'll find out what a ****** baseball bat to the ****** face feels like you bitch *** mother ******* ****** *** ****** fart flower. I'm the leader of the hells angels also you ****** bitch, so don't ****** with daddy unless you wanna get fucked the **** up you ****** fuckheaded ****** ****."

Besides insane, he is also a poet though "FART FLOWER"" that is great!
Old 04-16-2011, 02:06 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WSsick
Think what you want I suppose, the reason there isn't much BS over there is because everyone is so thin skinned, which is why most people are over here. Disagree with someone, they don't take kindly to it. I'm out of this conversation. I think the # of members on each speaks volumes to which is better.

There is no war, or controversy for that matter. We all know which is best.
Ok Im done now too but I just had to point out one last thing. This is like saying that Mustangs are better than Camaros because they have sold many more units.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Holy **** that youtube link of mystic is GREAT! I was laughing my *** off at how amazingly retarded he sounds in every response. He seems like he gets so worked up over a youtube argument that every other word is F&^%.

This was by far my favorite comeback to him from someone else...

"@VerzGP ROFL. You are hilarious. Leader of the Hells Angels? AS ******* IF. Your probably some 14 year old little ******* punk who needs a real good *** whooping. Your insults are lame to kid. Why don't you quit fighting on YouTube like a ***** and go do your homework kid."

Old 04-16-2011, 07:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Blk2kSS
This is like saying that Mustangs are better than Camaros because they have sold many more units.
Yea...... welcome to 1967

Plus your sig is offensive to me.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Holy Crap..I can't stop laughing! If you guys get a chance to read that stuff on Youtube..than check it out. Some funny stuff in there. I have come to the conclusion that Mystic is insane. Looks like a straight jacket and some lithium for him.

This one had me rolling for 10 minutes:

"Yeah like i'm going to listen to someone with the name Mr Poophead. **** off you **** sucking piece of ****** ****. Keep it up and you'll find out what a ****** baseball bat to the ****** face feels like you bitch *** mother ******* ****** *** ****** fart flower. I'm the leader of the hells angels also you ****** bitch, so don't ****** with daddy unless you wanna get fucked the **** up you ****** fuckheaded ****** ****."

Besides insane, he is also a poet though "FART FLOWER"" that is great!
On a serious note, there was a local kid back when I was in highschool that went to a fight. Some dude hit him in the back of the head with an aluminum bat, and the kid just turned around and beat the **** out of him.

Ok Im done now too but I just had to point out one last thing. This is like saying that Mustangs are better than Camaros because they have sold many more units.
.....except that's not how forums work. Most people buy a car and don't turn around and sell it in a few months. You can get on another forum right away, and you're going to go to the one that answers more of your questions.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:36 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Yea...... welcome to 1967

Plus your sig is offensive to me.
sorry bro, this is LS1TECH.com not LSVTEC.com
Old 04-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Staging Lane

But yeah the more I read from this thread, the more I realize how much of a tool this dude is
Old 04-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
It's Know. Wait....oh, this is the immature BS you are talking about.....I get it....

JUST PLAYING!!!!!!
Spare me the stupidity please. Or atleast be funny. Thank you.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
On a serious note, there was a local kid back when I was in highschool that went to a fight. Some dude hit him in the back of the head with an aluminum bat, and the kid just turned around and beat the **** out of him.
Was the guy that swung the bat 10 years old?
Old 04-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Teching In

It's Know. Wait....oh, this is the immature BS you are talking about.....I get it....

JUST PLAYING!!!!!!
Spare me the stupidity please. Or atleast be funny. Thank you.

Oh damn. Please tell me you are not one of these "I take this **** seriously" guys

If not cool. If so, **** off. It's hard to take someone like you serious when you type like that. I WAS JUST PLAYING!!!!! Be an asshat somewhere else. Call up mystic, you two would get along.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Teching In

But yeah the more I read from this thread, the more I realize how much of a tool this dude is
Honestly man..the guys here at LS1Tech were just trying to spare the LS1 forum from dealing with Mystic. LS1tech and SVT banned this guy for a reason. When he posted that kill on the LS1 forum, if anyone would have threw up the BS flag, it would have gotten nasty in there. If you want to see what kind of douche he is, just go back and read that Youtube link and you will see what you are dealing with.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Could the OP be Verz?
Im not him. If you want I can take a picture of something in Jacksonville to prove it. Someone else from here can verify
Old 04-16-2011, 02:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Was the guy that swung the bat 10 years old?
No.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't even like seeing Mystic stuff anymore because every time I read it, it makes me face palm just how much of a fail he is to his very core.

Yes people, your tax dollars will eventually go towards this guy to live off of his unemployment in his trailer park
Old 04-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Yes people, your tax dollars will eventually go towards this guy to live off of his unemployment in his trailer park
You can say that but I get boo'd at for pointing out the trailer in his background? You guys are racist
Old 04-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
I don't even like seeing Mystic stuff anymore because every time I read it, it makes me face palm just how much of a fail he is to his very core.

You forgot about the cost of his medications....
Old 04-16-2011, 06:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mystic broke his computer, he was typing so furiously and is hard at work fixing it.

Attached Thumbnails Mystic is at it again...-interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_nerd_computer_repair200907241531404201.jpg  
Old 04-16-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You can say that but I get boo'd at for pointing out the trailer in his background? You guys are racist
Yes, we are racist towards douchebag Acura owners
Originally Posted by MACH32V
You forgot about the cost of his medications....
Valid point. He probably takes a lot of them

The picture right above my post is epic (awaits Sean aka: Snake95's and slow mustang owner's reply)
Old 04-16-2011, 11:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by proporio
Mystic broke his computer, he was typing so furiously and is hard at work fixing it.

Ahhhhhh, so thats what his 300 lbs bouncer build looks like. Damn, I was a little nervous before when he was talking about himself, but now I am scared shitless! Thanks for giving me all the nightmares to come!
Old 04-18-2011, 03:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Holy ****! Next thing you'll see this guy on corvetteforum saying he beat a C6 Z06 with his bolt on Camaro.
hahaha.. could this be him?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/drag...vs-c6-z06.html

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...