Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

03 ported cobra vs 418 g8 gt

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011 | 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Cam will already be taken care of "while I'm down there", going to get a cam with the future intake in mind, but the intake probably won't go on at the same time. ****, anything will be better than this advanced TFS hunkashit I'm running now. Just killing my setup.
Old 04-21-2011 | 04:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheHitman
whipplecharged If you are listening to this, quit being a bitch and send us some results from this race bro. You need to read the rules, man up and post your story.

Thats it!
Hey now, talk like that on LS1.com will get you banned by thunder.
Old 04-21-2011 | 04:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whipplecharged03
First of all I did read the rules but it has been a long time since I did. Secondly I never knew this forum had an Actual Bench Racing Forum. My bad for not doing the research first. Yes I got pissy oh well I really don't give a ****. I have been bashed several times on this forum and most of the time it wasn't from not reading the rules. If you guys actually want to discuss this then I will obide by the rules and repost in the Bench Racing section that way no one gets there panties in a wad for posting in the wrong section. I mean seriously how many people read the dang rules of a forum when they are a member of multiple forums. Bash all you want. I will continue to ignore the people who do from here on out and talk to the ones who don't. Oh and Daniel be prepared to be surprised because this little Cobra ain't going down without a good fight.
, , , , , , , , , , That is 10 free commas. Use them next time.

Next time, they wont be free......
Old 04-21-2011 | 04:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
, , , , , , , , , , That is 10 free commas. Use them next time.

Next time, they wont be free......
Sorry dont believe in commas for I am not in grade school anymore nor Highschool or college and I am not writing a paper for anything Not applying for a job Not writing an article either what else can I add into here without a comma period or other punctuation mark

There was my writing and punctuation any better for you that time
Old 04-21-2011 | 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry dont believe in commas for I am not in grade school anymore nor Highschool or college and I am not writing a paper for anything Not applying for a job Not writing an article either what else can I add into here without a comma period or other punctuation mark
Valid point - you just make yourself sound like a retarded hillbilly. No Big Deal
Old 04-21-2011 | 05:07 PM
Staging Lane

How you conduct yourself in your posts is generally how people (subconsciously or not) imagine you as a person. if you're all kinda a slopppy like this and dont give a **** thats fine just be prepared to have people either not take you seriously or not take the time to read a word of what you say cuz it gets old and people dont know where one sentence stops and the next starts.

Just prepare to be disrespected is all I'm saying...
Old 04-21-2011 | 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snake95
How you conduct yourself in your posts is generally how people (subconsciously or not) imagine you as a person. if you're all kinda a slopppy like this and dont give a **** thats fine just be prepared to have people either not take you seriously or not take the time to read a word of what you say cuz it gets old and people dont know where one sentence stops and the next starts.

Just prepare to be disrespected is all I'm saying...
Use punctuation you jackass. Jesus Christ are you ******* illiterate?
Old 04-21-2011 | 05:53 PM
12 Second Club

There was my writing and punctuation any better for you that time
manifyoureallywannamakethesefaggotassgrammarnazisp issedallthatyoureallygottadoisneveruseanyperiodsco mmassemicolonsorevenstepituplikewhatiamdoingherean dmakeitallonegiantwordbynotusingevenonespaceandadd ontothatbymakingitonegiantmegalongrunonsentencewhi chcontradictsawholelotofgrammarrulesthatwealllearn edbackinlikefifthgradebutreallythepointisthatyoudo ntevenneedtodoanythingbutwhatyouwantbecausethesegu ysarefaggotsthatgetoffoncorrectingpeoplesgrammarmi stakesthereimdonebecauseireallycantthinkofanything elsetoaddtothisblockofnonpunctuatednonspacednoncap italizedparagraphedit:thosespacesthereareforcedonmywritingbythisgod forsakenforum
Old 04-21-2011 | 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WSsick
man if you really wanna make these ****** *** grammar ***** pissed all that you really got ta do is never use any periods commas semicolons or even step it up like what i am doing here and make it all one giant word by not using even one space and add on to that by making it one giant mega long run on sentence which contradicts a whole lot of grammar rules that we all learned back in like fifth grade but really the point is that you dont even need to do anything but what you want because these guys are ******* that get off on correcting peoples grammar mistakes there im done because i really cant think of anything else to add to this block of non punctuated non spaced non capitalized paragraph.
You can put in you own damn punctuation. Jesus Christ.
Old 04-21-2011 | 06:19 PM
12 Second Club

Old 04-21-2011 | 06:34 PM
TECH Junkie

^That's Santa bro...
Old 04-21-2011 | 06:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
^That's Santa bro...
hour glass = Father Time aka mana
Old 04-21-2011 | 07:36 PM
Staging Lane

I am going to shorten his name to TheMan from now on, because I always misspell Manalishi. I'm sorry for my lack of punctuation...long day

Busted a gut over that father time pic, though. Good work, Sean
Old 04-21-2011 | 08:01 PM
Teching In

manifyoureallywannamakethesefaggotassgrammarnazisp issedallthatyoureallygottadoisneveruseanyperiodsco mmassemicolonsorevenstepituplikewhatiamdoingherean dmakeitallonegiantwordbynotusingevenonespaceandadd ontothatbymakingitonegiantmegalongrunonsentencewhi chcontradictsawholelotofgrammarrulesthatwealllearn edbackinlikefifthgradebutreallythepointisthatyoudo ntevenneedtodoanythingbutwhatyouwantbecausethesegu ysarefaggotsthatgetoffoncorrectingpeoplesgrammarmi stakesthereimdonebecauseireallycantthinkofanything elsetoaddtothisblockofnonpunctuatednonspacednoncap italizedparagraphedit:thosespacesthereareforcedonmywritingbythisgod forsakenforum
Totally agree with you WSsick.

Whipple, once you have been here a while, jibberish like this will be clear, kinda like a state of zen. You will have the insight of a Buddhist Monk,like many of the brethren here.

Until then, you sound like a sister humpin' country *****.
Old 04-21-2011 | 08:42 PM
Teching In

Damn you guys are to funny lol. I wanted to share a video of the g8 running a head cammed c6 corvette tonight, so I hope you guys enjoy.

http://youtu.be/sufAYNL_dp8
Old 04-21-2011 | 08:44 PM
Teching In

This is just
Old 04-21-2011 | 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wssick
hour glass = father time aka mana
lmao!
Old 04-21-2011 | 10:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2v-in-12's
Totally agree with you WSsick.
This made me LOL.

Damn you guys are to funny lol. I wanted to share a video of the g8 running a head cammed c6 corvette tonight, so I hope you guys enjoy.

http://youtu.be/sufAYNL_dp8
I did not enjoy sir.

Looks like the G8 runs pretty hard.

This is just
Just win!

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
lmao!
Old 04-22-2011 | 08:50 AM
Teching In

I did not enjoy sir.
Old 04-22-2011 | 10:43 PM
Teching In

The new pump is now installed and tested. The car is pulling the hardest it has since I bought the car back in January. Should be an interesting race.