Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 04:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

So when we going to see your car in action..If it is so fast why not put a open invite out on other forums or what not? Go after UGR and the group they have.. They seem to be the big dogs right now with there 1500awhp Lambos.. The few 1500whp Ford GT's. I mean seeing you kill another vett is no fun..lol

Let the carnage rain..
Old 05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^This guy.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:52 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LT/LS Guy
^^This guy.
I give him 3 months (from now). Anyone wanna take some bets on the over/under?
Old 05-03-2011, 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
3 mo. is being generous. I'll give him 3wks! lol
Old 05-03-2011, 06:28 PM
12 Second Club

I'd say I'd put a real $10 on it being longer than 3 weeks............but I know some mod would help you out just to **** with me.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Nope, but I have enough sense to read up on them and read what owners say (like Fadi) before I make asinine comments about how the transmissions are weak. That was handled by Nissan quite some time ago.
And here is Irunelevens in real life...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbsk127TnnE
Old 05-03-2011, 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

.......except he's black......
Old 05-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Holy Crap, I hope that dude was fkin acting. That is one dumb MTHFKER. To think, clowns like this are going to be in the work force making important decisions one day. Now I see why this country is falling so far behind in science and mathmatics.

I think his best picture of himself would be with his head in his *** so he can't hear himself.

Funny stuff Marc!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
And here is Irunelevens in real life...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbsk127TnnE
That's pretty good, except...
.......except he's black......
Old 05-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

I think I probably picked out one or two points out there that match..
Or not. You can keep on telling yourself that your 'outside the box' thinking is on target, though. Any and all perception is possible in LALA land.

you envy my outside the box thinking. It provides fuel for the fire inside your angry little nissan.
I love my angry Nissan. Just remember, I've been there, done that, and moved on up without looking back.

You think i'm an *******, I am. Thats your opinion. You know, I know. lmao. This is so much fun.

Anyways man, no hard feelings
No hard feelings, bro. Afterall, if everyone was kind within this convoluted online community, this place would be rather boring. It is ******** like you that keep it entertaining and worth while from time to time..

Talk to ya soon, and be sure to be on the look out for some vids this coming weekend of my 4000 lb. sea monster against some modded domestics. Get that bandaid ready, your feelings are going to get hurt.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

^^This guy.
What cause i want to see this bad *** car nothing can beat?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
So when we going to see your car in action..If it is so fast why not put a open invite out on other forums or what not? Go after UGR and the group they have.. They seem to be the big dogs right now with there 1500awhp Lambos.. The few 1500whp Ford GT's. I mean seeing you kill another vett is no fun..lol

Let the carnage rain..
Well, why I should even respond to you...is beyond me. Dude,..there is an open invite, anytime, for anyone. Problem for people opposite of me is, they want to do it for money, or they want to make a public spectacle of the event. Me, I have some sort of record, one way or another,...I don't need problems,...so, I don't advertise I am out and about looking for races. It happens when it happens,..totally random, and thats how I prefer it goes down.

As far as various cars that I race,...I could really care less what it is, just as long as the driver is no chump. 1, for everyones safety, 2, so I don't beat a car cause the driver sucks,...to me, thats not a win. It's a win but,...it's pretty ******* gay if you ask me. I honestly prefer liter bikes..... cars, unless badass(and honestly, so far the baddest competition I have run into back when I was making 780's was FORD's..)...don't do it for me to much.
I don't want to say the car can't be beat cause right now, it's all on paper, in my fucked up head....and well,...theres always something faster out there so, I should go ahead and say,...the car is beatable but,...it'd most likely be due to my own error,...or straight up traction loss. **** happens.... but, yeah, you'll see video one of these days i'm sure bub.

Originally Posted by Fadi
Or not. You can keep on telling yourself that your 'outside the box' thinking is on target, though. Any and all perception is possible in LALA land.

I love my angry Nissan. Just remember, I've been there, done that, and moved on up without looking back.

No hard feelings, bro. Afterall, if everyone was kind within this convoluted online community, this place would be rather boring. It is ******** like you that keep it entertaining and worth while from time to time..

Talk to ya soon, and be sure to be on the look out for some vids this coming weekend of my 4000 lb. sea monster against some modded domestics. Get that bandaid ready, your feelings are going to get hurt.

Lol I like you, your funny. Curious,... what have you "been there and done that with?" You owned a bunch of stock Z06's and a stock TT lambo right? Ok,..was I, supposed to be impressed with that? Do you know how UNIMPRESSED I am when I go for a drive in a stock car like that? What, cause you beat a heads and cam C5 you think your C6 was quick? Please tell me you've owned a REAL modded vette or something a little more BRUTEforce,.... With the amount of lamborghini's i've beat in South Florida(mostly all yellow-)...surely you don't mean been there done that with that comment right?

Or, did you build these cars yourself? For every car you buy NEW and barely touch...I mod probably 3 equating to more then 600++hp combined in mods between the three(each car gets roughly 200+hp gains for the non mathheads)....so,..tell me,..without busting your french manicured nut sack too much,..without trying to belittle you,..tell me, what have you been there and done... I don't know what your nuckles look like but, mine are pretty cut up from wrenching on actual cars,...bandaids ain't gonna help brotha.

.been there...done what?...your not talking about owning-driving all these cars like your in some ******* motortrend mag or something are you,..then coming to the decision that the GTR is the best thing you have driven? lol, like I am going to take your opinion and base my feeling off the car cause of that? Dude, they'res guys, right now, getting a BIGBLACKCOCK stuffed into they're ******* right now, I am sure they'd also say,..."hey try it, it's ******* wonderful"...... no ******* thanks, I am smart enough to know, that **** has no interest to me, no thanks, i'll go off my gut, not what some butt pirate thinks. However, please, voice your opinion-just know,..I personally am not persuaded.

Anyways....Know what I mean hoss? I base the cars that I want off my own personal driving preference,...not some douche salesman. I have driven many cars that I will never have the opportunity to own based on the lack of dollars in my pocket, however, I do drive them, and form an opinion of them pretty quick, good or bad. Soon,..I am sure it's a matter of time before I drive or even mod a GTR. **** happens. Either way,..i'm gonna launch that ****** straight off a bridge.

Too bad your not closer to sunny SOFLA.....many, many cars and bikes to play with, and plenty of dudes, just like yourself, all clouded judgment.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
What cause i want to see this bad *** car nothing can beat?

Like I mention above,...I probably shouldn't say that but, I am pretty confident in my research with the car man. Pretty confident. I've had the pleasure of working on a lot of LSX cars in the past several years,..all that experience, funnels into personal cars... then the vette experience itself, working on other peoples vettes, different setups, different gear combos, different power setups, you name it,...i've had a good lesson, and there our still a lot more to learn. Point is, I have done my homework man.....and with street racing laws what they are today,...I built the car for the standing mile, setting it up for what I think,...think,..should do well. But,..yeah, I think the car is nasty but, i'm a biased mother ******.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Teching In

Setup looks badass. The front end of the car however....

Old 05-04-2011, 05:06 AM
10 Second Club

Well, why I should even respond to you...is beyond me. Dude,..there is an open invite, anytime, for anyone. Problem for people opposite of me is, they want to do it for money, or they want to make a public spectacle of the event. Me, I have some sort of record, one way or another,...I don't need problems,...so, I don't advertise I am out and about looking for races. It happens when it happens,..totally random, and thats how I prefer it goes down.

As far as various cars that I race,...I could really care less what it is, just as long as the driver is no chump. 1, for everyones safety, 2, so I don't beat a car cause the driver sucks,...to me, thats not a win. It's a win but,...it's pretty ******* gay if you ask me. I honestly prefer liter bikes..... cars, unless badass(and honestly, so far the baddest competition I have run into back when I was making 780's was FORD's..)...don't do it for me to much.
I don't want to say the car can't be beat cause right now, it's all on paper, in my fucked up head....and well,...theres always something faster out there so, I should go ahead and say,...the car is beatable but,...it'd most likely be due to my own error,...or straight up traction loss. **** happens.... but, yeah, you'll see video one of these days i'm sure bub.

I understand..Ya i just want see car in action. From way you sound should be a monster.

As far as beating driver. It sucks but ya its a win of a cheap kind. See it a lot here where i am. Guys with crazy hp cars that cant drive them for ****.

Liter bikes..haha..BUddy in his evo goes Busa/14 hunting every summer...Every year he gets it faster and faster. He lost a few to turboed ones with some spray also. It happens.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

Wow WTF is going on?!!! I wanted to have a friendly discussion not a ******* flame war.

Lock this bitch!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TheHitman

Wow WTF is going on?!!! I wanted to have a friendly discussion not a ******* flame war.

Lock this bitch!

I think your overeacting.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Teching In

I think your overeacting.
'Your' should actually be spelled in this case as 'you're', as it is being used as a contraction of 'you are'.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:12 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1992TsiAWD
'Your' should actually be spelled in this case as 'you're', as it is being used as a contraction of 'you are'.
I was wondering if the "Your" police would make an appearance.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Awesome mask..

No matter how fast the GTR could be, and no matter how cheap that fast car could be bought for, it is still one ugly son of a bitch. What was Nissan thinking? The R34 was sexy as hell, WTF happened?!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HoLLo
Awesome mask..

No matter how fast the GTR could be, and no matter how cheap that fast car could be bought for, it is still one ugly son of a bitch. What was Nissan thinking? The R34 was sexy as hell, WTF happened?!
I agree.

As much as I respect the GT-R, its immense bulk and awkward face are turn-offs.

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 vs 2012 GTR