Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Charger SRT8 vs 2011 GT 5.0 (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Oh wan my bike is faster also..
I dont even know what the **** that means. No wonder the Army needs 1,000,000 soldiers to do what the Corps does with 200,000.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Below is SAAB's experimental SVC engine. Pretty dang neat if ya ask me. I would love to see something like this make it into a production GM/Ford/Chrysler motor.

Variable Compression Engine
http://www.vehicular.isy.liu.se/Lab/SVC/
Old 05-05-2011, 03:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Below is SAAB's experimental SVC engine. Pretty dang neat if ya ask me. I would love to see something like go into production on a GM/Ford/Chrysler vehicle.

Variable Compression Engine
http://www.vehicular.isy.liu.se/Lab/SVC/
I know there are ones out there, but to "think" its on your own car that all you do is boast about, is ******* stupid. The guy is an idiot.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ss1129
I know there are ones out there, but to "think" its on your own car that all you do is boast about, is ******* stupid. The guy is an idiot.
Yeah its definitely not on the 2011/12 Mustang or any other production vehicle for that matter. Ohio was just talking out his *** on that one.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Yeah its definitely not on the 2011/12 Mustang or any other production vehicle for that matter. Ohio was just talking out his *** on that one.
Like said maybe i read where they was talking about being able to adjust it some with tuning. My bad..I was actually looking for where it was talking about. It is a lot of threads though to search threw. MY bad for not having full proof of that. Like said i probably read that they was doing this wrong.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
Funny thing is, if the SRT8 had killed a stock 5.0l, I'm pretty sure you wouldnt say ''oh, that stupid 5.0l bitch got drugged huh''. Lots of 'ifs', but the point is your game of trying to make fun of anything/anyone here gets old IMO.

Youre so funny and your argument are a pitty; yep guys, the old 5.0l are superior to LS6, cause there is a guy bragging that his fully old modded 5.0l makes more power. Duh. Your avatar is ugly/gay, like your argument.
I don't care, so here are random things

Charger SRT8 vs 2011 GT 5.0 (Video)-cnzg8.gif

Charger SRT8 vs 2011 GT 5.0 (Video)-atqje.gif
Old 05-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sweetC5
OP, thats a bad *** charger man
Thanks man, nice SS . What kind of times are you running with those mods?
Old 05-05-2011, 04:10 PM
10 Second Club

I dont even know what the **** that means. No wonder the Army needs 1,000,000 soldiers to do what the Corps does with 200,000.
not cool....
Old 05-05-2011, 04:28 PM
10 Second Club

Um might want check your numbers. There isnt 1 million active duty Army soldiers. Second i know for a fact the army has saved the Marines *** plenty of times in every war. And also double check your marine numbers cause they have more then 200k active.

Also the Marines dont do half what the army does. Shows how much you know.

And sorry i forgot a T on want. I was saying my motorcycle is faster then yours also.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:00 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Um might want check your numbers. There isnt 1 million active duty Army soldiers. Second i know for a fact the army has saved the Marines *** plenty of times in every war. And also double check your marine numbers cause they have more then 200k active.

And sorry i forgot a T on want. I was saying my motorcycle is faster then yours also.
So is it a matter of having a faster car/bike that determines if you are right/better/more socially acceptable/have better sex/have a healthier life and better self esteem?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by willizm
So is it a matter of having a faster car/bike that determines if you are right/better/more socially acceptable/have better sex/have a healthier life and better self esteem?
I was being sarcastic. Most of the times I am. But a lot of people on here get but hurt real easy. Or cant take a joke. And I actual dont have a bike no more. Decided I didnt need two projects.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:02 PM
12 Second Club

Corp is less than 220k. FYI. Does it make you mad that the army does more than Marines, but if you want to become a Marine you have to go to bootcamp and start at e2. LOL.

Do you see how stupid it is to just randomly talk **** on other things people like? Probably not, because apparently they passed you through MEPS and missed your lack of a brain.

Im sorry, but if you even thought for a second that (claiming to be a car guy BTW) that your car somehow had variable compression ratios....you are a ******* moron. No ifs ands or buts. Plus you probably have to clue how to work on a car, yet Im guessing you are motor t in the Army. I dont care where you "think" you read it, your a dumbass.

Furthermore, being facetious or not, to think I bought a firebolt to try and be a "fastest" bike thing is again ******* retarded.

You really need to get a life if the best thing you (being a grown *** man in the Army) can think of is to come here and just pop in every ******* gt thread to talk ****. Its old and has been done here by many before you. Most of them have been banned by now. I suspect FOG and you will be next.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Teching In

The Charger has 465..lol..CHally gets the 475..It is heavy as all hell. It is heavier then last version with a 6.1. I can see them being fast once mod or with boost. But with all that weight i will not worry about t hem any time soon.

Also if look around can not find any clear times of what car runs. I know few magazines tested it an ran 12.8-13.2. I know there one on youtube running 12.4 stock..BUt it leaked that was SEMA car and it didnt pass emissions or anything.

Memeber on LS1GTO ran his bone stock SRT8 12.5s so I think the news ones will be capable of very low 12s off the showroom floor.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:03 AM
12 Second Club

Told you more money than brains. Mustang is probably his first performance car and he wants to talk a big game.

Guess you need learn read.
I need to? No, you do. As proved by your own post (see next quote):

As far as CR maybe i read it wrong of them saying they can lower it with playing with tune.
...so yeah, it's you, not me, who needs to learn to read. I read your entire post about what the 5.0 is and specs and whatnot. You posted that in defense of your claim, so I read the whole thing and it said nothing of the tune effecting the CR. If you didn't intend it be come off that way, you should have put it in a separate post.

Learn to write (and read).

Ohio was just talking out his *** on that one.
If you already aren't, get used to it.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:27 AM
TECH Regular

I will agree they are every where. But I see just as many new camaros here. Actually more new camaro's then 5.0s right now.

I'm not talking about just new 5.0's, I'm talking about the shitty V6's of years past.

The overabundance of them kills any desire to own a mustang of any kind. I'd rather pick up an 09' Caddy CTS V for 45k than a dime a dozen mustang.
Despite the overhyped yet well built Coyote Roadrunner or whatever the **** engine you call it.

Seriously there are more Mustangs than Honda's out here. It's a shame really, you have this awesome 5.0 platform that blends in a little too well with the rest of em.

WS6 still reigns as BEAST!!!!!!!! That is all. point/period/blank!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:30 AM
12 Second Club

5th gen is continually outselling the 'stang, for those who haven't kept up.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:13 AM
10 Second Club

eww i dont know who to respond back to first.

Lets see. There is a lot of mustangs out there. There would be camaros also but they stop making it. Probably cause ford was kicking there *** with the Termi cobra's. Then they went broke and we had to bail them out cause no one wanted there **** cars. Oh but we have a vett..That didnt help stay out of bankruptcy

Also i mnade mistake and read something wrong. Get over it. It happens. Your retarded to say you have never did it. Same thing with grammar and ****. If you have enough time to correct every ones on here then maybe you need a life. This is a ******* forum not a spelling/writing contest.

And you LS guys cry lile some bitches. For real worse then kids. Well you mustang fast but it cant beat a vette. Well i hope it wouldn't being the ZO6 or the engine with hot cams in it. Well wow lets hope a 75k car beats a 38k tops car. When both was met to be fast. BUt my car i dropped 10k in will be it. WOW really. im at total of about $3200 with everything i have done..and car will run easy mid 11s and will touch low 11s high 10s this spring when i get home. Oh and do it all N/A. Yep no camaro will be doing that.

Then on to the hing. Why would i want to be a marine..That is just stupid. They get old equipment. The Army has the Stealth bomber best tanks, best helicopters. Not even the AF can say has the stealth bomber.

And yep i am a car guy. Been in and help work on faster cars then probably 99% of you. Been able to meet some big names out there cause of family friends and dad what not. I do all my own work on car when home. Least what i can do. Yep there is some stuff i get help on.
I have probably watch more 7 sec cars be built in garage at home then most yall seen. I guess its a advantage that your dad has some great friends.

Oh well i am done here. Yall have fun hating on the mustang. For yall LS engines being so bad *** and so many yall not caring you are the ones that made all these threads so long. Have to say well the 5.0 fast but i can build this and it be faster. Well i can buy a new mustang and **** up new camaro's. And that what i bought it for.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

eww i dont know who to respond back to first.

Lets see. There is a lot of mustangs out there. There would be camaros also but they stop making it. Probably cause ford was kicking there *** with the Termi cobra's. Then they went broke and we had to bail them out cause no one wanted there **** cars. Oh but we have a vett..That didnt help stay out of bankruptcy

Also i mnade mistake and read something wrong. Get over it. It happens. Your retarded to say you have never did it. Same thing with grammar and ****. If you have enough time to correct every ones on here then maybe you need a life. This is a ******* forum not a spelling/writing contest.

And you LS guys cry lile some bitches. For real worse then kids. Well you mustang fast but it cant beat a vette. Well i hope it wouldn't being the ZO6 or the engine with hot cams in it. Well wow lets hope a 75k car beats a 38k tops car. When both was met to be fast. BUt my car i dropped 10k in will be it. WOW really. im at total of about $3200 with everything i have done..and car will run easy mid 11s and will touch low 11s high 10s this spring when i get home. Oh and do it all N/A. Yep no camaro will be doing that.

Then on to the hing. Why would i want to be a marine..That is just stupid. They get old equipment. The Army has the Stealth bomber best tanks, best helicopters. Not even the AF can say has the stealth bomber.

And yep i am a car guy. Been in and help work on faster cars then probably 99% of you. Been able to meet some big names out there cause of family friends and dad what not. I do all my own work on car when home. Least what i can do. Yep there is some stuff i get help on.
I have probably watch more 7 sec cars be built in garage at home then most yall seen. I guess its a advantage that your dad has some great friends.

Oh well i am done here. Yall have fun hating on the mustang. For yall LS engines being so bad *** and so many yall not caring you are the ones that made all these threads so long. Have to say well the 5.0 fast but i can build this and it be faster. Well i can buy a new mustang and **** up new camaro's. And that what i bought it for.
How many races have you had with your gt? Do you have a 1/4 time for your car? Im asking this cause you come on here shooting off your mouth bragging about what other 5.0 cars are doing,what about yours.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:44 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BODUKE
How many races have you had with your gt? Do you have a 1/4 time for your car? Im asking this cause you come on here shooting off your mouth bragging about what other 5.0 cars are doing,what about yours.
I have quit a bit of races in the mustang. On the street and track. Raced camaro ss, C5/C5 vettes, other mustangs including GT500. imports. Raced a C6ZO6 at track even beat him.

Nothing done but tires ran 12.12@114

Cold air, tune, gears ran 11.88@106 when tranny messed up. Ford replaced under warranty.

Just had current set up done. Will get track time for it in about 3 weeks when i come home from for leave.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You mean like a kid that google's "2011 5.0" and posts his 5.0 story on every hit that comes up? Do you have some kind up app that updates you on "2011 5.0" internet posts?

You're really going to compare the Army to Marines? I wonder if you go on military forums and flaunt about being in the Army and having the best "Stealth bomber best tanks, best helicopters" etc. like you flaunt your 5.0.

I know you're bored but come on turn it down a notch.