Old 06-15-2011, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
No one cares

Old 06-15-2011, 06:28 PM
TECH Resident

You couldn't build a fast car if it kicked you right in your ***, with an instruction manual in the glovebox.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:53 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
You couldn't build a fast car if it kicked you right in your ***, with an instruction manual in the glovebox.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow what a bunch of ******* **** I hate people that talk **** like that
Old 06-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Teching In

Wow, that reads like high school parking lot trash talk... except we did it in the parking lot, face to face, and settled it shortly thereafter. Facebook just never struck me as a place to talk ****....

Anyway, nice kill . Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by senatE
I don't know how i didn't find this before, anyways this is the steven guy from all the post. just wanted to clearify. i DO NOT hate LS motors, I actually love them. but a stock LS1 is slow factory, and i had a zr1 as my profile picture because i love zr1's and it has a ls9 supercharged. which im sure you all know that. And one more thing, i didn't give a **** who won or what happened. i talked **** just so i could see yall race. that's all i wanted to see. I don't talk to thomas anymore nor do i care to just bc how much **** he talks. I have known him since i was 5 but **** just got old i guess. Also i did tell him i liked your car. It is the car i have wanted for a long time, just never took the time to go get one. Oh and yes i drive a comp g GTP but i have never once claimed it was fast. i know my car is slow and the only reason i drive it is because its decent for a daily driver. i have offroad vehicles that i enjoy more then going fast. i could care less about building fast car anymore. Anyways. Probably won't get back on here to check this. Just wanted to let you know i have nothing against you or your car. just wanted to see thomas actually run someone and get it on vid. I have a lot of friends that have plenty of cars that can beat him, he just won't run them. Flame on or understand i don't give a **** about any of this and be chill.

Your **** is slower then your mouth.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:26 AM
TECH Resident

I love when the **** talkers get drug and then tell people to chill. I wanna smack the **** out of them.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:45 AM
TECH Regular

Guys your over looking the point his car gets better gas mileage therefor it is equivalent to a 9 second car. Gosh you guys are arrogant fan boys that have no understanding of performance....
Old 06-16-2011, 10:31 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by senatE
I don't know how i didn't find this before, anyways this is the steven guy from all the post. just wanted to clearify. i DO NOT hate LS motors, I actually love them. but a stock LS1 is slow factory, and i had a zr1 as my profile picture because i love zr1's and it has a ls9 supercharged. which im sure you all know that. And one more thing, i didn't give a **** who won or what happened. i talked **** just so i could see yall race. that's all i wanted to see. I don't talk to thomas anymore nor do i care to just bc how much **** he talks. I have known him since i was 5 but **** just got old i guess. Also i did tell him i liked your car. It is the car i have wanted for a long time, just never took the time to go get one. Oh and yes i drive a comp g GTP but i have never once claimed it was fast. i know my car is slow and the only reason i drive it is because its decent for a daily driver. i have offroad vehicles that i enjoy more then going fast. i could care less about building fast car anymore. Anyways. Probably won't get back on here to check this. Just wanted to let you know i have nothing against you or your car. just wanted to see thomas actually run someone and get it on vid. I have a lot of friends that have plenty of cars that can beat him, he just won't run them. Flame on or understand i don't give a **** about any of this and be chill.
Tell "James Conner McGuire" that he doesn't know jack **** about Z32s.
The only way he's currently making that power on a dyno with those mods is with the happy customer setting set to 11.
Just so he knows, before he lies about his numbers in the future, the highest numbers put down for stock turbos on 93 is about 420whp.

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 06-16-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Ah i figured i would get a little flamed. its ok just another forum.

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Tell "James Conner McGuire" that he doesn't know jack **** about Z32s.
The only way he's currently making that power on a dyno with those mods is with the happy customer setting set to 11.
Just so he knows, before he lies about his numbers in the future, the highest numbers put down for stock turbos on 93 is about 420whp.

I have told him plenty of times. he talks a lot himself. but he won't ever run anyone.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Banned

I wanna run these fools. Im just a slow vette
Old 06-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned

Lol silly little slobalt! Nice job sticking it to those ******* OP. They deserved every bit of that humiliation.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Teching In

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2458142102.html

if anyone is curious lol
Old 06-25-2011, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
I ******* hate when that **** happens man. These kids are a bunch of ******* tools. You should tell him that a cammed ls1 can still get almost 20 mpg so it's not like a ******* srt8 ram truck at 8 mpg. I can't ******* stand losers like this. I wish these ******* would come here and talk bullshit. There's more HP in ONE forced induction thread then all of those idiots cars' combined. This **** really makes me livid.
You mean SRT-10 Ram with the viper engine in it. I own one and i get 10.7mpg on a good day...lol.

None the less, the guy with the balt was such a ******* pansy, he is getting made fun of hard on the cobalt forums (not sure if he is on there or not) but this thread made it on that forum.

I agree with the OP, theres always a faster car, but when you start sandbagging and all this bs then get beat and come up with lame excuses then say "oh my car has better fuel economy"....wow, he should take the bus. If you care more about your fuel economy, then you shouldnt be racing/modding cars. Like i said, i get about 10.7mpg in my truck, costs me $120cdn every 4-5 days to fill the damn thing, but yet i race, i mod my truck (got intake, exhaust, nitrous, tune and a few other things on my truck). Anyways...good kill OP.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:07 AM
TECH Regular

So it's a GM stage 1 car and he was talking all that smack?
He would have trouble taking down a bolt on f-body.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:21 AM
TECH Resident

Yes Recce, that's what I meant. Lol
Old 06-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Banned

Anyone got the link to the thread on cobalt forums??
Old 06-25-2011, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by OneBadZ0Sick
Anyone got the link to the thread on cobalt forums??
http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/war-s...forums-254450/

And in defence of cobalt owners, a nicely moded SS/TC can run good times, my buddy ran 13.2 with just a intake and tune. And i dont think there is anyone on the cobalt forums that agree's with the retard in this story.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Very well played, OP. You said enough to get him to sound all cocky and stupid and accept the race and then pounded him when you beat him. I do the same.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As sad as it is, the immature dummies over on fail.net believe that a bone stock TC is a door and door dead heat race with a stock LS1/2 f-body or GTO. They also believe that bolt ons don't do much for the LS and that cammed cars regularly get beat by bolt on/tuned cars.

I do my best to stay away...

Nice work OP, I expected nothing short of annihilation.

Quick Reply: Drug the shit outa ricer shit talker**VIDS**