Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Drug the shit outa ricer shit talker**VIDS**

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drug the **** outa ricer **** talker**VIDS**

I have attached the zip file with the word document of my friends facebook status.

i know its a crappy document but ive spent over an hour trying to be able to upload it on here. just know that I am Nick Bakalyar, Steven is a little bitch who drives a Comp G Grand Prix, and Thomas is the **** talker with a cobalt SS. everyone else is irrelevant.

side story. guy talked **** with his buddies on my friends status about ls1s, started talking mad **** about my car. he was also sandbagging like crazy saying hes not modded, then he is modded, then hes really modded. well i took my car, and beat him, bad, then his excuses came out, and my anger was put to words. im a really calm guy and im sure you can tell at the beginning, but then they pissed me off. and if anyone knows me, dont **** me off lol.

it all started saying he could pull bolt on ls1s from a dig in a stock tc/ss. i called him out and thats when it got stupid. just read the document, its def worth the read guys.

oh and i call bs on him in "limp" mode cuz a cobalt in limp mode cant go over certain rmps, doesnt build ANY boost, and wont even let them go over like 30mph. so the guys are trolls, and they got **** on. enjoy!

unfortunately i dont have a video cuz he flagged me down as i was leaving the track when my buddies were ahead of me. i actualy wasnt even going to run him as his times sucked dick and his trap speed was at highest like 85mph. but as i drove off he put his hands in the air like "aw come on *****" i know he didnt think id see it then he could say i pussied out. but i threw my bitch in reverse and was like oh you do wanna run huh? anyways, i know the document is hard to read, just take the time to read it. its def ricers at their best guys. it was def very fun to beat this kid.

Cliffnotes: guy in modded cobalt ss/tc talking **** gets walked hard as *****. first race, we honk it off at 30mph, i spin slightly but hook and gain about 1 car, bounce the rev limiter(been a while since ive raced it lol) grab second chirp tires put another car on, bounce rev limiter again, hit 3rd pull another car, bounce that rev too lol, grab 4th and i have at least, AT LEAST 4 cars on him, maybe more. i slow down and he wants another run. i didnt hear the honks this time we were at about 40-45, he just takes off, looks like he mighta been break boosting, well he gets 2 car lenghts before i punch it, i reel him in, pass him, and put 2 cars on him by the end of 4th. when will people learn?!?!

EDIT: here are the videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tPYTTfi7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-qzLIyFJ_w

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!
Attached Files
File Type: zip
cobalt raped.zip (75.9 KB, 400 views)

Last edited by 02ws666; 05-16-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Doesn't work.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What dowsnt work? The word document is in a zip file. ****. I'm not gonna be in front of a computer till tomorrow
Old 05-13-2011, 12:39 PM
On The Tree

i feel a virus coming... jk
Old 05-13-2011, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Yea, doesn't work. But good story.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt Owen
Yay for new lowering springs!!! and I'll be a full stage 2+ car!!!

Nick Bakalyar not without a pulley!
19 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Hello **** ride lol
19 hours ago • Like

John Fisher matt + cobalt SS = uber gay
19 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar just trade it for a 09 ss, tune and downpipe, and run with bolt on ls1s
19 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Who tuned you?
19 hours ago • Like

Matt Owen I don't have anything yet I just ordered everything today.
19 hours ago • Like

Matt Owen I still need a tune.
19 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire bolt on ls1's make me laugh
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar race one with a stall from a dig and you wont be laughin much. a bolt on ls1 isnt godly, but it will def take out 95% of cars it will race. can almost promise you it wont lose to something n/a thats for sure. when compared to a turbo motor (your z) that you can just up the boost sure it might not be that fast, but you cant knock a motor that can put down 450+whp n/a with ease!
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar btw. how much power you z put down and whats done to it?
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper I can put a bolted ls1 in my balt with ease
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper From a dig
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar whatd done to your balt? and what times have you ran
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper I can't run launch control at the track lol I have nothing done to my balt its stock as ***** wanna run it? Come to the rkc thing ill be there tonight or ill drive to allen and walk on yours
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper And James z crushed my car so he won't have a problem with a 4xx hp ls1
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar A. there is no way you can beat a bolt on fbody in a stock 09 cobalt, specialy from a dig lol. and B. im cammed out and would walk the **** outa you. not trying to be rude but you obviously have no idea what you are talking about if you think you can beat a bolt on fbody in a stock cobalt ss from a dig
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar my thoughts are is you are modded, and are sandbagging it lol, which is cool cuz i love the **** outa those balts. if i could afford one id have one as a daily for sure.
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Lmao do you wanna see?
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar wanna see what? a stock turbo cobalt pulling a bolt on ls1. not gonna happen unless the driver of the ls1 cant drive. period
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Come out to the denton drag way tonight I just sold some stuff got some money if you want to throw down
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar i only race people that are honest about their mods. cuz your obviously modded the hell if you "pull bolt on ls1s from a dig with ease"
18 hours ago • Like

James Weller ‎@nick how would it feel to get walked by a all motor integra sedan.... Yes, from a dig
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar i wouldnt care. there is always something faster. you got the money, you can go fast! ill race ne one. it dont matter. a win is a win and a loss is a loss. its all in the fun of it! not talking **** to anyone here. just trying to point out that a stock 09 cobalt will not beat a bolt on ls1. plain and simple. and james, im interested in your car lol. whats it ran at the track?
18 hours ago • Like

James Weller Never put it on a track. Just threw the car together here in the last couple months
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Man I have a down pipe hard pipes and a gms1 oh and a worthless intake
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar yea youd still have a very hard time taking a bolt on ls1 from a dig.
18 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Lolz no they are slow
18 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar run me from a dig. see how slow i am
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper You will spin ill spin we all spin dr's ftw
17 hours ago • Like

James Weller ‎5.7/1.8= 3.166

Lol over 3 of my motors will fit in a 5.7
17 hours ago • Like

James Weller We just hijacked the **** out of matts status lol
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Lol yeah it happens
17 hours ago • Like

Aaron Kingsley Seems like theres always a guy with a ls1 saying he can beat everyone in the argument ha
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar I said I can beat mr cobalt. But good observation I guess
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Come beat me then
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Ill keep it on low boost for ya
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Run me at the track?
17 hours ago • Like

Steven Calzadias LS1 With bolt on's are still slow as hell. good luck beating anything other then a civic.
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Ill run you even tho I can't 60 at the track lol after that we can do a 30 run
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Ok troll
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Deal
17 hours ago • Like

Steven Calzadias im going to enjoy watching you get your *** handed to you.
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Ok troll
17 hours ago • Like

Steven Calzadias LOL id say you are the troll by reading all your post. dont worry i wont respond after this one see you tonight
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper I guess that was a affective way to getting more ppl to show up lol
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper ‎James Weller wont show tho....
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Yup I'm a troll cuz I never talked ****. All i stated was a stock turbo Balt won't beat a bolt on ls1. But w/e your hardly worth my time
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar I tried to not talk **** to anyone. Anycar can beat another car. Money is power. I don't knock any cars ever cuz you never know who's faster. All I do know is what I've already stated. But good job misinterpreting what I said. I never talked **** to anyone lol
17 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Don't mind steven .... so are you coming? I wanna meet you im the biggest fan of fbodys im fully bolted hp tuned on 27 lbs of boost
17 hours ago • Like

Matt Owen LOL DAMN I turn my back for an hour and look what happened. Fml I got my **** jacked!!!
17 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Like I said I only got upset cuz you were sandbagging saying you beat Bolt on fbodies in a stock 09 Balt lol. And I know your not that stupid lol. Ya I'll be there. Might not run at the track but I'll do a 30 roll somewhere for ***** and giggles. Like I said before I love turbo Balts, wish I had one and your car sounds stout Just to clarify you caught the part I have a cam right?
16 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire ‎@ Nick B - My Z will eat a bolt on ls1, my car is twin turbo but its factory turbos, and thomas's colbat runs hard as hell for a cobalt
16 hours ago • Like

Ryan Simpson I can vouch nicks car is fkn fast. One if my close friends. Iv drivin and rode in it and will walk all over a stock 09 cobolt
16 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar For sure James I know those cars run hard as ****. Like I said not talking to **** to anyone on here! You all seem to have some nice cars. You win some you lose some it's all in the fun of it.
16 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar I'm sure your modded to he'll and back too lol. What's your power at? Nce car btw
16 hours ago • Like
Old 05-13-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thomas Hooper Yeah I know your cammed I pulled 2 charged and bolted ls1 gto s I think the tuner / installer fucked them over tho
16 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Like I said I'll give you your race and do a 30 roll. At the track I'd win I'm sure you know that, and I don't care if I lose. Ur car sounds stout should be a good run. I'm cammed with bolt ons and gears I won't lie about my mods. And an extra 50lbs proly in my car full of random **** ha
16 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire ive beaten a cammed ws6, and cammed 6.0 gto, & beat some kid in a mustang mach 1 on spray they were all from rolls, i dont run drag
16 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper James is a ***** lulz jk Imma let the cat out of the bag doing a big turbo is300
16 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire ill run all you guys in the miata, all my 4 cylinders working together has to make alot of power right ?
16 hours ago • Like

Matt Owen Holy Christ I'm tired of all the **** talk James yes your car is fast but try building one not buying it like that
15 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire My car isn't built. Intake, exh, downpipes,tune, & good luck trying to find a stock 20 year old ZXTurbo. i put my intake's on, ive pulled my downpipes to put my 02 sensors in. only thing i havent done to the car my self is the tune, a monkey could put a catback exhaust on so i wont even mention the only part i didint put on my car that the previous owner did.
15 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar So how much power does it put down with those mods?
15 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire It put down around 415 before my dual intake and and i have a few more things im going to do before i re tune it and run another dyno it will be around 400-420 rwhp, and around 450 rwtq to the wheels) stock turbos @ 15 lbs on pump gas (480 on race fuel) i can go to a T28 twin setup and id be @ 600 rwhp stock internals no problem
14 hours ago • Like

John Voss And I could park the z71 on top. Haha. Run it over!
13 hours ago • Like

Matt Owen Yay John!!!!
13 hours ago • Like

James Conner McGuire You would have to catch it first ; )
13 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar I'm at the end of the track if anyone wants to keep talking mess
12 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar Damn no one came and talked ****. Oh well
11 hours ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar So would 4 car lengths mean I drug you? Hard? Oh an I bounced the rev limiter every gear. Get your car retuned then let me know oh and the 2dn race where you jumped without honking getting 2 car lengths ahead, you still got reeled in and passed. I will admit, I like your car and wish I had one.
11 hours ago • Like

Ryan Simpson Pwnt
10 hours ago • Unlike • 1 person

Craig Fisher Matt gets the years most comments award!!!!!!
10 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper I honked lol im in limp mode but.it was a good run why didn't you race the Gs??
9 hours ago • Like

Thomas Hooper It will never happen again
9 hours ago • Like

Steven Calzadias We told u that it was in limp mode before we left. Dumbass. You also asked if it was going to run right and we said no but it will do. And we still chose to run u in limp mode so we would not look like pussies. I have a video of the light on and the speedo moving slow as ****. If u want a rematch lmk we will have it running crisp for u.
9 hours ago • Like • 1 person

Nick Bakalyar When you **** wash the sand outa your pussies can you let me know if my tail lights are working properly, I havnt checked em in a while...
about an hour ago • Like

Ryan Simpson no were does it say it was in limp mode in this whole conversations. just take a loss. u cant beat a ls1 with bolt ons. srt4 can rape a balt.
about an hour ago • Like

Steven Calzadias That's funny cause he asked Thomas whAt does limp Mode mean?
51 minutes ago • Like

Thomas Hooper Nick was up there saying oh i dont talk ****.... what the **** is he doing right now.... lolz you want a ******* pat on the back mother ****** you beat a ******* 4 cly car that gets better fuel mi at wot then you do trying to get good fuel mi.... you said to me as i was there with my computer hooked up to the car "WHAT DOES LIMP MODE MEAN"
15 minutes ago • Like

Thomas Hooper If you knew anything about cars you would have known what that means..... so i guess you bought your car not build it.... Nick Bakalyar sounds like a James M of the ls1 world
13 minutes ago • Like

Nick Bakalyar anyone who knows me knows i dont talk **** to anyone unless provoked. you provoked me on this status, got drug, and then i let you know your car is slow. ill take my pat on the back for beating a sandbagging, **** talking, ricer mother ******* **** who uses his mouth more then his brains. i give you props for running me, but keep your excuses to yourself. i win you lose. your car is slow, my car is faster then yours. get a life bitch. im done with this status. for all the **** you talked about ls1s then get DRUG hard by one, you have nothing else of importance to say. and ill take my "horrible fuel economy" car, and beat you in the end of the day. enjoy getting good mpgs, but also enjoy getting drug hard over and over again. later pussies. oh, and how does that comp G run steven? you ******* troll bitch. later.
8 minutes ago • Like

Last edited by mike171562; 05-13-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:42 PM
11 Second Club

Wow, you got a group of winners right there!
Old 05-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Restricted User

Haha what a *****. I hate when people talk **** and say they will kill ls1's than he gets killed and starts talking mpg's lmao!!! what a little bitch
Old 05-13-2011, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry but you all sound fn stupid. lol
Old 05-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Teching In

yo dawg i aint talkin **** i seen it myself .... ne way wats up witch u

Old 05-13-2011, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Some peoples children......
Old 05-13-2011, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Quick note, if that guy is talking about a 90+ 300zx, then he is completely full of ****.

The only way a TT 300zx is making 400whp at 15psi on the stock shitty turbos is if the tuner has the dyno on its maximum happy customer setting. I barely made that (412whp) years ago with sport500's.

I would guess he's making in the 380whp range, max. On top of that he weighs just as much as you.
You should race the **** talking Z. Might humble the **** out of him to get his turd waxed.

But yeah, they all sound like real winners...

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 05-13-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Quick note, if that guy is talking about a 90+ 300zx, then he is completely full of ****.

The only way a TT 300zx is making 400whp at 15psi on the stock shitty turbos is if the tuner has the dyno on its maximum happy customer setting. I barely made that (412whp) years ago with sport500's.

I would guess he's making in the 380whp range, max. On top of that he weighs just as much as you.
You should race the **** talking Z. Might humble the **** out of him to get his turd waxed.
Yea I was gonna call bullshit on that too. I mean don't get me wrong it's probably still a quick car, but I don't think he's beating a cammed GTO and a cammed WS6. Lol.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32

But yeah, they all sound like real winners...
lolz he gained 60-80 hp on race fuel...in his mind
Old 05-13-2011, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Gotta love ricers. even when you're trying to be respectful about their car they try to **** all over you.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

This one is bangin......

I'm thinking the mods will go like this:

Hood Scoop = +45hp
GFX = +45hp
Lowering Springs - +20hp
Stickers = +25hp
Primer = +10hp

SON. That's takes it up to 545hp...yesssssssssssssssss

Excuse after losing the race = I was in limp mode to begin with, but I didn't want to look like a chump so I raced. Once the race got started, I was distracted by the blue incense hanging from my mirror and missed my shift.
Attached Thumbnails Drug the shit outa ricer shit talker**VIDS**-ricer1qs4.jpg  

Last edited by RobRomero; 05-13-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:43 PM
11 Second Club

It seems as if the short version would have been enough.
Guy talks crap, ran him twice beat him both times easily. Then he makes excuses.
All that other crap is high school bs...
Old 05-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by work in progress
It seems as if the short version would have been enough.
Guy talks crap, ran him twice beat him both times easily. Then he makes excuses.
All that other crap is high school bs...
I thought seeing the guy talk ****, get beat, and than talk about his mpg's was classic and much needed to c lol.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

I ******* hate when that **** happens man. These kids are a bunch of ******* tools. You should tell him that a cammed ls1 can still get almost 20 mpg so it's not like a ******* srt8 ram truck at 8 mpg. I can't ******* stand losers like this. I wish these ******* would come here and talk bullshit. There's more HP in ONE forced induction thread then all of those idiots cars' combined. This **** really makes me livid.

Quick Reply: Drug the shit outa ricer shit talker**VIDS**