Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

All Bark no Bite mustang...typical

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BODUKE
Ok you proved my point. Didnt you run those times with you camaro with just a lid and catback?
He proved your point that his bolt-on Sn-95 with a little old engine runs with a bolt-on LS1? Good point!!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Poor 2V's, it's like bragging about beating a 350Z although I think the Z might be faster?
They are in stock form.. lol My 2004 350Z M6 use to outrun stock GT's and LT1 f-bodies.

Look guys don't take this the wrong way I love my car and it makes great power for what it is but anyone that knows cars and respects them wouldn't have made the comment the OP did. I may use it to mess around with a few people on here but thats it. The OP just seems like he's one of those guys that goes with the crowd and jumps on the band wagon to smash on any car other than his..
Old 05-14-2011, 09:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jthunderz28
Those SN 95 and early 2000 GT mustangs are piles. The SVT Termi Cobra is a beast and I respect that car greatly performance wise.

My car is a 6spd 2002 WS6 with a catback and lid btw.
So what does it make your car when a pile rips your doors off? Does that make your car a pile...of **** then?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Generally off the showroom floor without a bunch of money invested in them....all of the above BOTH a Pile of **** and a Dog. No disrespect to you personally but that's my opinion . Your entitled to yours of course as well
Ohhhhhh, you meant ONLY the ones that are stock and without "a bunch of money invested in them" are piles. Typical Fbody owner.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Poor 2V's, it's like bragging about beating a 350Z although I think the Z might be faster?
My 2v Mustang does pretty good N/A
Old 05-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by odarabla
They are in stock form.. lol My 2004 350Z M6 use to outrun stock GT's and LT1 f-bodies.

Look guys don't take this the wrong way I love my car and it makes great power for what it is but anyone that knows cars and respects them wouldn't have made the comment the OP did. I may use it to mess around with a few people on here but thats it. The OP just seems like he's one of those guys that goes with the crowd and jumps on the band wagon to smash on any car other than his..
If it makes you that upset then stay out the fuc*ing thread. Or go chill with the stang guys if it makes you feel better. Its your choice.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:04 AM
Launching!

Stang guys in the SRK have been rockin' tampons lately.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Stang guys in the SRK have been rockin' tampons lately.
You sure its not you?

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
If it makes you that upset then stay out the fuc*ing thread. Or go chill with the stang guys if it makes you feel better. Its your choice.
None of us stang guys take this place that seriously.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Staging Lane

American made cars have always come up short in the area of build quality. I disagree that Fords are historically better than GMs. I have found that GMs will become a rattle trap quicker than just about anything else on the road, but will also perform mechanically if you take care of them, perform a lot of preventive maintenance.

A Ford, at least the ones I drove, all made from 1985-2008, will not remain mechanically sound long enough to rattle. At some point I became convinced that Ford's entire drivetrains were made of some space age compound that maintained its shape for exactly 36,000 miles, then stretched out to allow your fluids and working parts to leave the vehicle, so you can walk instead. Anyway, I never bought one again.

Bottom line, I'm on my third Toyota truck. First 2 ran and rode like brand new after being beaten and off-roaded for well over 100K miles. I love my Camaro, but was under no illusion that it would take that kind of abuse, so I don't abuse it, and fix the stuff that gives out anyway.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

To the OP how long have you had your car? Making statments like that set you up to have your *** handed to you when you least expect it. Dont judge a book by its cover....
Old 05-14-2011, 10:22 AM
12 Second Club

I like the looks of mustangs (obviously I have owned 2) my 01 mustang GT ran a 14.0best with minor bolt ons (street tires) but once I ran boost it was all good.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:34 PM
TECH Regular

Just because you beat that Mustang it makes them all a pile or a dog? You have no clue about cars do you? You beat the car, good for you but the name calling is a little disgraceful and makes me ashamed to be associated with people like you!

Any car can be made fast if you have the $$ To spend!!
Lol, disgraced and ashamed to be associated with me. I could care less. I'm not here to impress you. Tough! deal with it and stop crying. If you read a little bit more you would have noticed when I said "off the showroom floor They are slow turds aka dogs". I already know this thats why I said I barely considered it a kill. It was puppy kicking all yet brief.

Just having a little fun, stop being so damn serious grandpa
Old 05-14-2011, 12:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
He was pulling a little bit when you punched it in 2nd but then at the end of 2nd you was 2 cars on him...You must have a super long 2nd gear.

Not my fault he can't bang gears quick enough to stay with the pace.

Either way good kill.
Originally Posted by gnxtreme
You need to take a good look at what you drive pal. Sure it has a fantastic engine, but your car has the build quality of a 1987 Hyundia Pony, is styled after a 1993 Geo Storm, the same 7.5 differential in 4cly S10 pick up, and fake dual exhaust. My bolt on 01 GT runs easy 13.30's at 104 mph , which was just as fast as my A4 00 Z28 with a cat back and a air lid.
Yeah I take a good look at what I drive everyday and it is a beautiful car and I love it PAL, lol.

Originally Posted by Heater
I know it probably felt good to get the kill on a Mustang; but when you know that it was just a weak sauce 2V...is it worth even bragging about
As I had mentioned, I barely considered it a kill. Calm down just a little Friday excitement puppy kicking.

True, see above. Didn't consider it a huge feat, just wanted to share. He got my adrnenaline going with his awesome sounding car that barely went anywhere.

Who's this 2V coming around trying to pick on the Mighty LS1??.lol. That's sarcasm for you slow ones.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Ohhhhhh, you meant ONLY the ones that are stock and without "a bunch of money invested in them" are piles. Typical Fbody owner.
Yeah pretty much, lol. Oh wait your Acura must be stock right?? yeah must be a pile too

There are other cars out there stock I wouldn't consider piles. Its not a general rule of thumb, only applies to those specific mustangs....and your car.

Last edited by jthunderz28; 05-14-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Restricted User

Ur a douche lol. Your on a gm site talking **** on gm... And your car must have been a pile of **** or maybe it had 200k? No need to get pissy with gm cuz you drive like **** and break cars. Your a tard for thinking you can run 10's daily and not break **** . I usually don't even post here because of all the worthless **** that gets said by douchebags like you and stopsign, but really with your worthless info. Plenty of people run these cars for long periods with high hp fine.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You sure its not you?

None of us stang guys take this place that seriously.
If you don't take it seriously maybe you shouldn't spend half your life on here
Old 05-14-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SStheBest
To the OP how long have you had your car? Making statments like that set you up to have your *** handed to you when you least expect it. Dont judge a book by its cover....
Agreed. but you're taking this way too seriously.

That OHIOBORN mustang 5.0 guy got you guys all riled up after his fail on the post battle about the 5.0 being the "best car ever", lol.

Last edited by jthunderz28; 05-14-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Agreed. but you're taking this way to seriously.

That OHIOBORN mustang 5.0 guy got you guys all riled up after his fail on the post battle about the 5.0 being the "best car ever", lol.
Never said it best car ever. Best engine in a mustang GT ya it is.

I didnt lose the battle..Just seen they are to blind with there LS1's. Its actually pretty funny they compare their H/C/I to a stock 5.0..or even a 5.0 with some simple bolt ons.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 05-14-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Never said it best car ever. Best engine in a mustang GT ya it is.

I didnt lose the battle..Just seen they are to blind with there LS1's. Its actually pretty funny they compare their H/C/I to a stock 5.0..or even a 5.0 with some simple bolt ons.
I actually like the new 5.0's. The old ones (GT's) were just butt ugly and horrible performance wise for an 8 cylinder sports car back in the day.(1994-2004)
The SVT's were , thats the lone exception with the Mach.

I checked out the interior yesterday at a local performance shop in my area while getting routine maintenance stuff done to my car after work. I like it.

I eventually want to garage the WS6 and get an 09+ CTS V though. That car is everything from daily driver creature comfort cloud on wheels to BEAST MODE when needed.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

Agreed. but you're taking this way too seriously.

haha really im not just sharing through my past bitter experience when i first walked on to the LS scene 7 years ago

Quick Reply: All Bark no Bite mustang...typical