Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got a race with a 5th gen

My 99z28 lid, catback, gutted cats, and dyno tune

5th gen unknown mods other than dual cutouts that I could see

I had one passenger he was alone

After some antagonizing from the guy in the new camaro I followed out of my way to have some fun. The next light turns red as we are coming up to it with two open lanes and he moves for the turning lane. After going out of my way I refused to be shot down that easily and waved to him to line up next to me. We go on green I took of real easy because that road is notoriously slick I spin till about 35 and he pulled his rear bumper even with my front. We both bang second and I creep back to his door I hit third but he misses it slightly so I start to pull past him hard but my lane is ending so I dig on the breaks to keep somethin dumb from happening
Old 05-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Launching!

Well sounds like you had fun !!
Old 05-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Nice,last wednesday I ran into a 2010 ss on the freeway ,thought for sure it was going to be on.pulled up to him and he started goosin it.I honk three times and take off he falls behind like he wasn't on the gas ,I slow down and he tells me "I just got it and i haven't figured out the paddle shifters yet"I tried not to laugh and said "you'll get used to it"and then proceeded to ditch his *** real bad and kept laughing but was a little bummed out because I still haven't run one yet.funny story thought I would share not trying to thread hi jack ,sorry.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Staging Lane

That was a funny story maybe that's why I can never find one that will race they donteven know how to drive their car