Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

5.3 s10 vs R1

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011 | 04:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Under these circumstances, why even post it?
Although we all know he SHOULD have gotten pulled a lot harder, are you saying there aren't a lot of deaths/kills on here that should have turned out differently? It's all part of street racing...

Who was the person who made one of the biggest douchebags on the site a moderator? Jesus Christ...
Old 05-26-2011 | 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by snake95
Although we all know he SHOULD have gotten pulled a lot harder, are you saying there aren't a lot of deaths/kills on here that should have turned out differently? It's all part of street racing...
I think it's just because it should have been such a lopsided race. We're not talking about a stock LS1 vs one with bolt-ons and a cam here.
Old 05-26-2011 | 11:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I think it's just because it should have been such a lopsided race. We're not talking about a stock LS1 vs one with bolt-ons and a cam here.
I agree, but it isn't like he claimed the win, he still got drug and should have been beaten worse, but more far-fetched stories have been posted...so to question why the OP posted this (as 01ssreda4 did) was ignorant.
Old 05-30-2011 | 05:49 PM

That bike did such a bad job that I would barely call it a win for the bike. He practically should have been able to start the race standing next to the bike, then jump on it, start it, and still make that truck look stupid.