Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

went 1 for 3 lastnight with a 6.0 goat

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 10:23 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default went 1 for 3 lastnight with a 6.0 goat

well last night at our local hang out just BSing with some of my fellow pontiac owners. one of them with a 6.0 gto was hungering for a race his mods are CAI, fast 92, headers, xpipe and cat back,tune he is also a auto. mine are lid, headers, catback, stall and tuned, DRs.

first was a dig to about 70:

pulled him by about 3 cars due to him spinning like crazy and me hooking right up.

well after that he called me a hethen <--not sure if thats how you spell it?? for going from a dig with DRs.

next was a 20 roll to 130:

honked it off and and were even til about 60 he starts pulling slowy on me at first hit 3rd gear then he took off stayed in it til about 130 then when he was about 3-4 cars ahead let out.

next was a 40 roll to 100 due to traffic:

hooked it off were even til about 60 again when he starts pulling on me around 100 traffic came up and had to let out.

it was a fun night wasnt thinking id get any races since the weather had been crappy earlier in the day but turned out ok.

sorry for no video
Old 05-21-2011, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

You should always run from a dig in an A4 on drag radials.. It's your game there..
Old 05-21-2011, 11:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Randal McSandal
You should always run from a dig in an A4 on drag radials.. It's your game there..
+1 I was going to say that as well. Keep him in your territory Good runs though, sounds like fun!