Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got my wish... and got demolished

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One F1 is in Sarasota, Fl, where I use to live. My best friend dated the guys daughter, can't figure out why the aren't married, but maybe love wasn't there. I currently go to school in Johnson City, TN, and after this past weekend, the Bristol Nascar race, I saw Ferrari's and Porsche's like a dime-a-dozen. Even raced a porsche 911 in my Navigator, I lost, but it was still funny to get the guy to race. I guess a Navigator with Flowmaster's is an oddity. Houston does have some nice cars. I was just down there for spring break, and saw some **** (cool) *** cars cruising on the I-state. And the beltline around Houston.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
Holy Crap! What a humbling experience. That's so rare to see two cars of that caliber just cruising on the interstate. I've never seen either on the street. You can still feel comforted in the fact that you can make your car much faster than theirs for 1/8 the price.
I agree!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:12 PM
TECH Regular

it's RARE but it happens, i happened to be in the route of the Gumball Rally when so many high performance cars blew by me it wasn't funny, awesome sight to see if you can, amazing cars, they have no fear...
Old 03-31-2004, 09:45 PM
TECH Resident

hahahah this is way to funny....so enzo and F1 was racing a ls1....
im not calling him a lier..but ITs just HARD to believe....ENZO and F1 rolling down the street together...WOW..i would have pulled em over..and took a pic.. and sat in it..and mess around with the controllers...and pedals and shift ****...and stare at those fat tires and brakes.....and then...take some more pix..and let em go...with me riding with em...
Old 04-03-2004, 03:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i believe you man, i dont think you would just pull that out of your *** for no reason..me on the interstate with those two cars going by and sucking the life out of my little ls1 priceless