Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 Mustang GT Vs 98 Camaro Z28

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 01:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I never said my car was fast or that mustangs are slow or anything like i said before some mustangs are nice as ****. I just think they are way too common not trying to talk **** its just my opinion. And yes I do see a **** load of 5th gen camaros around now.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98z28553
Damn really? I always thought those g35's were just quick but couldnt hang in distance. But regardless the g35 is a really nice car i love the interior of those cars.
He should have pulled us.. The owner was riding passenger and his buddy was driving, same for us in the g.
I got the jump on each race and he wasn't shifting too good... I got him by about a car and a half maybe two cars.. At about 110 he was ever so slowly itching back up. It would have took him 130 to pass us.
I'm posting It today and ill put a link up.
They are low-mid 100mph cars.. g is really high ninety. Put a shitty driver in it with me getting the jump and exactly what happened is correct.

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
1= They are ******* everywhere because they are so ******* great everyfuckingbody wants one.

2= We are the ******* fastest thing in the state. Not a damn single ******* stock LS1 would come close to touching my almost stock Mustang

And hell yes I talk ******* **** to.
Awesome.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 98z28553
Um i never meant it like that, i have nothing against mustang but the driver of that mustang was a douche. He would brag and brag about how he was gonna smoke my camaro and i avoided him because i knew the outcome but he just kept pushing so i accepted but then he started making excuses and then he would tell ppl i backed down, so this video is just to make him stfu and i thought id share it with you all. Sorry if you took it like that i didnt mean to offend.
Sorry OP, I should have been clearer in my last post. I love it when people get put in their place, regardless of make If the guy thought he had a bitchin' Mustang and had a big mouth, I bet it felt awesome to put him in your rear-view.

Sort of off topic, do any of you guys ever venture to any Dodge forums? Damn that's some brand loyalty if I've ever seen it. On the RamCharger site, just about every other sig is "I'd rather push a Dodge than drive a __________."
Old 05-31-2011, 04:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by snake95
Sorry OP, I should have been clearer in my last post. I love it when people get put in their place, regardless of make If the guy thought he had a bitchin' Mustang and had a big mouth, I bet it felt awesome to put him in your rear-view.

Sort of off topic, do any of you guys ever venture to any Dodge forums? Damn that's some brand loyalty if I've ever seen it. On the RamCharger site, just about every other sig is "I'd rather push a Dodge than drive a __________."
Gimme a link to an awesome thread. Bitch.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Off topic. What wheels are those on your Pewter car Lemons?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

RPM r-505s my man..

https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-ti...r-18-pics.html
Old 05-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Go to the Racer's Lounge, the thread called "I knew this would happen" or something by silverz28camaro. The link is in the first post, and it is pretty entertaining. Bitch.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Dodge boys are hard core. I know a few of them and there SRT8's. They swear they are faster then all us chevy and ford guys. 5th gens and 5.0s. Yet none them will come to track or street. I have called a few of them out when they was talking ****. In front of every one with my G8 and my stang. And still none them stepped up. One guy actaully showed at track. Heard one his friends say My G8 just ran a low 12 and he backed out in his charger SRT8 with bolt ons.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by snake95

Lol oh ok no problem im new here and i dont wanna **** anyone off or anything respect is something you must give to get it back so i try my hardest to always be respectful & yup it felt really good the sound of silence as he walks by me is well worth it haha and i think dodge is badass to lol im just not die hard about them like those guys, the only thing ima a die hard fan of is the curves of a lovely 4th gen & women of course lol
Old 05-31-2011, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...t-cai-man.html

Bitch.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:15 PM
12 Second Club

Good run! *SMACKS* Camera man

Quick Reply: 01 Mustang GT Vs 98 Camaro Z28