Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

PWN3D a gt and beat a lt1 too.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2004, 07:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PWN3D a gt and beat a lt1 too.

on my way to work last night i see some blue ricer lights in my rearview that looked like a maxima at first but then he gets closer and i see its a stang gt. traffic finally clears and we go from a 50 punch, walked him hard. u-turn and went from a 20 punch, got sideways and walked him worse this time. he had at least exhaust done and it was a 5spd but i didnt get a chance to talk to him. shoulda spent some cash on something besides headlights

few days ago, i see the familiar lights of a t/a behind me with a new sti too. i was hoping to run the sti to see how i faired but he turned off. the t/a was game though. we cruised for awhile until we caught a light together. rolled through the intersection and punched it, held him off to about a car or so back until he had to let off around 80 because a car was in his lane. another u-turn and went from a 20 punch same result although he seemed to hang a bit better this time. didnt talk to this guy either but he had a 6spd, borla exhaust and welds. sounded kinda healthy so he may have had headers too.
havent had a race in a couple months or more so im happy that i got two good ones within a week. spring is in the air.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice kills... If you didnt talk to them, how did you know they were both manual?
Old 02-26-2004, 08:51 AM
TECH Resident

they both revved before taking off and it wasnt fast enough to shift from neutral to drive in an auto and it wasnt a big rev meant for intimidation either.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

nice kills man!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:37 PM
STF Veteran

Nice kills.