Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I hope this guy isn't a member on here... BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well unfortnately i didnt get to see the video , but im going to sit back and enjoy the show...

Old 06-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was funny. just incase ppl dont see, he posted a reply on bottom of page 4. post 78 and 80 i believe.

i do feel sorry for him if it was just a vid of him messing with someone.

nevertheless

Old 06-16-2011, 11:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

im here for the epicness.........
Old 06-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Restricted User

[QUOTE=gmkalos;15049142]
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
But he used to be a PROFESSIONAL mechanic. And his SS isn't even a real SS. HAHA

WOW THANX A LOT YOU ****** BALD HACK ERIC! First off I deleated the video it was just some **** talking JUST ment for an race between me and my cuz's moded honda civic I actually forgot the vid was still even up there! YES I LIED MY *** OFF HE DOSENT KNOW **** ABOUT CARS I WAS JUSY TRYIN TO INTIMADATE HIM! LETS TALK ABOUT OLL ERIC GREY. At least I dident drop a car off the lift on to my forearm basically turning him into the shitl tec he is today repairing hondas in the middle of bumfuck texas! I had a '96 lt1 throwing all kinds of intake codes he along with several other WAY more experienced tecs all looked at it helping me diag it over a week or so with no avail. I had just washed the engine bay looking for leakes when he strolled up and reved it and we say the mail ign wire arcing against the watter pump. I had just replaced the plugs and opti dist and wires all new it was a freek parts issue and yesi stupidilly replaced the fuel pump but was out of options for troble issues? Eric is a hack junk yard ******* who had more comebacks than almost anyone I had worked with at linclon, he was actually fired and came crawling back begging for his job a few times. Along with being a shitty tec he was the type of person who nobody really liked he knows exactlly what my car has in it but as soon as he saw this vid that's all he needed to feel good bout himself. My car is the 4th one I have owned and is moderatlly improved it's around 400hp and it has some cool options but it's the camaro I always wanted it's an SS clone it's got 2" lowered susp and 8 way adj shocks 3200 stall a cam and yes it's a LS2 block only, it has a tune I got it off ebay and love it to deth. I understand how the video is percived but it was a **** talking JOKE between me and my cuz it was never ment to bee seen I totally forgot it was even still up there sorry. BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS THIS ******* *** ERIC SUCKS FAT ***** ALL DAY LONG IF YOUR A TEC IN A SHOP HE's THE GUY EVERYONE HATES AN EROGANT ***** WHOS NOR BOOK SMART OR HANDS ABLE GO BACK TO WORKING AT WALLMART DUDE THAT's WHERE YOU BELONG. Cause I see you dident get to ted britt ford like all the rest of the REAL Mechanics.
FOr everyone who seen the vid this thread just got EPIC
Old 06-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=z99ls1;15049224]
Originally Posted by gmkalos

FOr everyone who seen the vid this thread just got EPIC
yes, yes it did

Last edited by Russell PTA; 06-16-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

this thread is making me want to go for a drive
Old 06-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Teching In

I'm happy people got a kick out of it my cuz Kevin had just boufgt a 13 sec civic and was talking sooo much **** so REALLY HIGH on one of my days off I decided to make this video and email it to him we had a race set up for $500 bit several months later his car broke down and I totally forgot the video was still up there, I mean it had like 5 hits no harm no foul.. NOW YOU'd BETTER BELIEVE THAT WHEN I SEE OL ERIC I'm GOING TO ****** PUNCH HIM SQUARE IN THE FACE, I'm getting all kinds of crazy facebook requests and **** I mean come on, right under my signature I clearlly listed all of my components straight up. ERIC IS JUST THAT SPECISL KIND OF ******** WHO LOVES AN OPPERTUNITY FEW AND FAARR BETWEen. And yes I did race a diablo and beat him cheating by driving on the sholder and spewing gravell oll over his thousand dollar hood haha. I'm actually a verry jovial guy and loved working as a professional mechanic everyone who knows me knows not to take me seriouslly until it's crunch time. We said a lot of **** to bide the time and messing with ol Grey was fun he was such a ***** know it all but just couldent hack it there or anywhere as we found out SO I GUESS WHEN HE SAW HIS SHOTT MAN HE WENT ALL OUT WHAT A DORK!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Staging Lane

Wtf...
Old 06-16-2011, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

I'm happy people got a kick out of it my cuz Kevin had just boufgt a 13 sec civic and was talking sooo much **** so REALLY HIGH on one of my days off I decided to make this video and email it to him we had a race set up for $500 bit several months later his car broke down and I totally forgot the video was still up there, I mean it had like 5 hits no harm no foul.. NOW YOU'd BETTER BELIEVE THAT WHEN I SEE OL ERIC I'm GOING TO ****** PUNCH HIM SQUARE IN THE FACE, I'm getting all kinds of crazy facebook requests and **** I mean come on, right under my signature I clearlly listed all of my components straight up. ERIC IS JUST THAT SPECISL KIND OF ******** WHO LOVES AN OPPERTUNITY FEW AND FAARR BETWEen. And yes I did race a diablo and beat him cheating by driving on the sholder and spewing gravell oll over his thousand dollar hood haha. I'm actually a verry jovial guy and loved working as a professional mechanic everyone who knows me knows not to take me seriouslly until it's crunch time. We said a lot of **** to bide the time and messing with ol Grey was fun he was such a ***** know it all but just couldent hack it there or anywhere as we found out SO I GUESS WHEN HE SAW HIS SHOTT MAN HE WENT ALL OUT WHAT A DORK!
re-upload the video!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 98BlackTransAm
re-upload the video!
Please do.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Teching In

ok I guess it is an LS6 block I thought the late model ls1 shortage thing was replaced with l-2 s but it's deffinatlly not the ls1 block it's the bright alunimum casting, on the maf map thing most cars use one or the other this ls motor was new to me and that kinda threw me honest mistake. I CAN't BELIEVE YOU SCREWED ME LIKE THIS ERIC YOUR A SPECIAL GUY MAN! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PATIENTLLY WAITING ALL THESE YEARS FOR SUCH AN EPIC OPERTUNITY YOU ****** DICK HEAD HAHA YOU GOT ME GOOD MAN I'll SEE IF I STILL HAVE THE VIDEO ON MY OLD PHONE AND TRY TO UP LOAD IT AGAIN, I'm a good sport but I'm still goin to clobber you eric watch out!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Teching In

I think you really belive your car is the ****. You got caught and now you are back pedeling........LOL it happens I wrote I ran a 11.2 and the next thing I was getting bashed for it. I forgot to put 1000 foot on my post.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:58 PM
Teching In

well i m always going to believe my car is the **** I really do love my camaro, do you know what it's like to go from a 3.4 to lt1 to a Ls? All t-top all so familiar, it's heaven I love this car more than my girl she's my girl! but it was a joke, really just between me and my cusin but he dident know. Also I'm a dirty street racer this car as far as I know has never gone down the track but ask any1 who knows me and I pull some crazy street ****. I guess you could say I was accomplished lol.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Teching In

I think it was like 110 negative comments and 77 dislikes, I was & still am emenslly embarressed
Old 06-17-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd be more embarrassed at your inability to spell, yet alone formulate coherent sentences, more so than the video, if I were you.

Judging from the way you come off here, it's not too farfetched to assume you really are as dumb as the video portrayed. So, perhaps innocent mistake on Eric's part? Whatever. Make a new username and be done with it.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Teching In

One thing you have to have is thick skin to post anything in here....LOL I have learn that frist hand...LOL
Old 06-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jersey Mike
I'd be more embarrassed at your inability to spell, yet alone formulate coherent sentences, more so than the video, if I were you.

Judging from the way you come off here, it's not too farfetched to assume you really are as dumb as the video portrayed. So, perhaps innocent mistake on Eric's part? Whatever. Make a new username and be done with it.
I'm sure your allways embarssed when you drop your pants to jerk off I'm your moms bathroom you ***. I dident know this was an english fourm sorry I'll take more time to peck away @ my lilttle palm pre keybord so you don't have to use any brain power to gloss over my litterary imperfections, what are you high school pedifile english teacher! ****** ***!

Last edited by gmkalos; 06-17-2011 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06GTOKID
One thing you have to have is thick skin to post anything in here....LOL I have learn that frist hand...LOL
haha no sweat 6' greek/irish 300lbs pumpin navigator tires all day long!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Teching In

I'm sure your allways embarssed when you drop your pants to jerk off I'm your moms bathroom you ***. I dident know this was an english fourm sorry I'll take more time to peck away @ my lilttle palm pre keybord so you don't have to use any brain power to gloss over my litterary imperfections, what are a high school pedifile english teacher! ****** ***!
Haha you really need to upload that video again man because it will get so many views it will be epic and youtube will eventually pay you for how many views it gets. You said it was a joke so just let it stay that way and enjoy the benefits... don't be embarrassed about it because it was a joke. UPLOAD IT AGAIN!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm sure your allways embarssed when you drop your pants to jerk off I'm your moms bathroom you ***. I dident know this was an english fourm sorry I'll take more time to peck away @ my lilttle palm pre keybord so you don't have to use any brain power to gloss over my litterary imperfections, what are a high school pedifile english teacher! ****** ***!

I'm the soon-to-be lawyer that will always have a job because of morons like you, that pass cars on the shoulder at 120+mph then turn around and make physical threats towards other people.

Keep it up. You're clearly a winner.

*edit*
Firefox has an add-on called DownloadHelper. One click & you can save any YouTube (or other media broadcaster's) video to your hard drive. Quite the useful tool for saving a copy of epic videos like this.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 06-17-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Quick Reply: I hope this guy isn't a member on here... BS thread