Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 09:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Slow? your car doesn't even run and Im the slow one right because that makes sense... oh and dont try and say you was talking about my mental state considering you was just talking about my car and made a pathetic attempt to dis me ive heard better from 5th graders....

not bragging just stating facts unlike you. good to know autosnake dicks so far up your *** you cant see the facts that are right in front of you
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Wow...he was calling YOU slow. As in, mentally-challenged. And what "facts" did you provide in that GT500 debacle again?

read the bold again before you open your **** sucker

Also you really didnt help your case in that gt500 debate considering Al Oppenheiser or how ever you spell it said the Zl1 is a track day car from factory..... Which the gt500 is not built for that plus back when motor trend, road and track, etc... was comparing the gt500 against the Camaro SS most GM fans said thats not right it should be the mustang gt and that the gt500 should be compared to the vette considering its more of a better match So I find it hard to believe that a track day car built from factory is the competitor for a non track day car built from factory would you say the Boss 302/ Boss 302 Laguna Seca Edition is the market competitor for the Camaro SS?
Old 10-31-2013, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

I also feel your pain over Smith being too conservative, had to live with that same style of play from 2005 to 2012 lol. That's just who he is. Just be glad he's not like he was before harbaugh fixed him, it was hard to watch.

As long as u guys have ur run game and good defense he can help you win games, but he just isn't the type to put a team on his back
Old 10-31-2013, 09:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Much rather have Kaepernick, rg3 did have good games but he's too much like Vick for me to trust him.

The elite QBs on another level from the rest in whatever order you want to put them in are Rodgers, Brady, Peyton, and Brees
I agree. Not saying he is better or I trust him yet. I do think he can learn to stay healthy and if he can go back to playing like he was he can be great. Agreed on second part as well! You can tell the few guys who know football in here. ME, you and snake lol
Old 10-31-2013, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Is it worth the lulz to take Mac off ignore?
Old 10-31-2013, 09:23 PM
Banned

Much rather have Kaepernick, rg3 did have good games but he's too much like Vick for me to trust him.

The elite QBs on another level from the rest in whatever order you want to put them in are Rodgers, Brady, Peyton, and Brees
ESPN has even said Kaepernick is unreliable LOL
Old 10-31-2013, 09:25 PM
***Repost Police***

read the bold again before you open your **** sucker

Also you really didnt help your case in that gt500 debate considering Al Oppenheiser or how ever you spell it said the Zl1 is a track day car from factory..... Which the gt500 is not built for that plus back when motor trend, road and track, etc... was comparing the gt500 against the Camaro SS most GM fans said thats not right it should be the mustang gt and that the gt500 should be compared to the vette considering its more of a better match So I find it hard to believe that a track day car built from factory is the competitor for a non track day car built from factory would you say the Boss 302/ Boss 302 Laguna Seca Edition is the market competitor for the Camaro SS?
The Camaro SS is matched up with the GT. The Motor Trend article you are talking about came out when the new Camaro did, and they were simply testing the best of each model. Testing it against the GT at that point would have been an even larger performance deficit, the other direction. I can't believe you are seriously arguing that the ZL1 and GT500 are not DIRECT competitors.
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I also feel your pain over Smith being too conservative, had to live with that same style of play from 2005 to 2012 lol. That's just who he is. Just be glad he's not like he was before harbaugh fixed him, it was hard to watch.

As long as u guys have ur run game and good defense he can help you win games, but he just isn't the type to put a team on his back
Yes although it does seem like he starts passing down field more when we start getting down. I was just happy to go to the Raiders game this year and be apart of the loudest stadium in the world!
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by snake95
Is it worth the lulz to take Mac off ignore?
Definitely.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Do you read what you type ?
uh yea I do how about you finish reading what I typed before I make you look stupid.....I didnt think you would be as dumb as snake or irunelevens but clearly driving that mustang is starting to get to you
Old 10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
***Repost Police***

So you think EVERYBODY on this forum is stupid, and you are the smart one? That is likely to be the case...
Old 10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
TECH Regular

ESPN has even said Kaepernick is unreliable LOL
Unreliable? The guy as of this month started over 16games and almost all of those games he's never had both starting WRs. Atleast one was always hurt. Yet he still played great in all 3 of his playoff games.

Wait til he gets back Manningham back next week and Crabtree back in about a month
Old 10-31-2013, 09:33 PM
Banned

The Camaro SS is matched up with the GT. The Motor Trend article you are talking about came out when the new Camaro did, and they were simply testing the best of each model. Testing it against the GT at that point would have been an even larger performance deficit, the other direction. I can't believe you are seriously arguing that the ZL1 and GT500 are not DIRECT competitors.
why do you keep jumping back and forth? In what way is a track day car from factory considered to be a competitor for a non track day car? Hell from your logic the Dodge Viper ACR/ACR-X should be compared to the gt500 and the ZL1 (since the ZL1 is a track day car from factory it should be compared to the Boss 302/B0ss 302 Laguna Seca and the Viper ACR/ACR-x)
Old 10-31-2013, 09:34 PM
***Repost Police***

This is like talking to an 8 year old girl.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I realize why I got exhausted replying to him.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

uh yea I do how about you finish reading what I typed before I make you look stupid.....I didnt think you would be as dumb as snake or irunelevens but clearly driving that mustang is starting to get to you
Your brain is as slow as your car ....
Old 10-31-2013, 09:36 PM
Banned

Unreliable? The guy as of this month started over 16games and almost all of those games he's never had both starting WRs. Atleast one was always hurt. Yet he still played great in all 3 of his playoff games.

Wait til he gets back Manningham back next week and Crabtree back in about a month
Sounds like excuses to me same can be made for Tom Brady and his wide receivers, but at the same time everyone says Tom Brady makes his players better and if that is the case then he should be putting up better numbers than he is now.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Your brain is as slow as your car ....
Take your S/C off and lets race and see just how slow my car is.....
Old 10-31-2013, 09:38 PM
***Repost Police***

Did you rebuild your own transmission?
Old 10-31-2013, 09:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Take your S/C off and lets race and see just how slow my car is.....
Turtles gonna turtle
Old 10-31-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned

Did you rebuild your own transmission?
nope I have no clue as to how to rebuild a transmission a engine on the other hand I know enough to put one together and enough common sense to look up tolerances, clearance issues, how much to trq down the bolts etc... but a transmission i wouldn't know the first thing on how to rebuild one. The most Ive ever done to building a transmission is I helped my cousin put his stall in his TH350 that's it.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)