Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 08:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 48 Posts

Hahahahaha
Old 03-07-2014, 09:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Grown *** man butt hurt I deleted him on Facebook

Old 03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Snake you should probably read then post lol.
My response was about you saying Ford guys making other Ford guys look horrible. This is extremely ironic as you and your boy post on here constantly about GM superiority on many levels and, being that we're on a GM site, it's funny how FEW of your peers actually agree with you. You guys make yourselves look horrible, no help needed. Really, Hio makes the both of you look bad. You can come in here and say you know him personally, argue with him about this and that, etc., to try to add credibility to your statement when you say he's right on here 85% of the time. I see what you're trying to do, and no testimonial is going to make me believe that he looks at any domestic car situation without 100% partiality toward GM, even if it means making a fool of himself defending any vehicle from them. No matter the situation, he'll find the one switch on the door of a GM car that's easier to access than the same switch on the Ford, so in his eyes that makes the Ford inferior He knows when he has no leg to stand on, but he's too proud to admit he's clueless on some topics.

Relay to your retard brother, Hio, that my response had 0 to do with Lawhead and was about you and Irun's discussion. He's so defensive and paranoid he's always afraid I'm coming after him
Old 03-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by snake95
My response was about you saying Ford guys making other Ford guys look horrible. This is extremely ironic as you and your boy post on here constantly about GM superiority on many levels and, being that we're on a GM site, it's funny how FEW of your peers actually agree with you. You guys make yourselves look horrible, no help needed. Really, Hio makes the both of you look bad. You can come in here and say you know him personally, argue with him about this and that, etc., to try to add credibility to your statement when you say he's right on here 85% of the time. I see what you're trying to do, and no testimonial is going to make me believe that he looks at any domestic car situation without 100% partiality toward GM, even if it means making a fool of himself defending any vehicle from them. No matter the situation, he'll find the one switch on the door of a GM car that's easier to access than the same switch on the Ford, so in his eyes that makes the Ford inferior He knows when he has no leg to stand on, but he's too proud to admit he's clueless on some topics.

Relay to your retard brother, Hio, that my response had 0 to do with Lawhead and was about you and Irun's discussion. He's so defensive and paranoid he's always afraid I'm coming after him
I could careless about earning your credibility, or anyone elses. If I was worried about hios opinion id have a bolt on fourth gen with a fped manual. I have a 3 speed auto junk yard build because thats what I like. Im gonna spray it at the end of the year. He doesn't like nitrous at all! Get him on that soap box one time. And never did I ever say hes not bias for Chevrolet. I hate fords for my own reasons. I don't care alot for hondas either. So I would say im a little GM bias. But apreciate other ****. Why do you think I asked about your build yesterday? Not to pick it apart. But because its a stock botom cool build. I run14.2s has zero experience making a car go. And banters about stupid **** like gramar and education. He should go over to yellow bullet and try his bs. Lolololol
Old 03-07-2014, 09:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could careless about...
I don't want to get into this pissing match, just a friendly correction. Technically the saying is "I couldn't care less".

Not insulting you or anything, but just thought you might like to know. And don't worry, a LOTof people say it incorrectly.

But then again, maybe I'm a dumbass and that is exactly what you meant. Perhaps you really could care less?

I digress. Carry on.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Im normally busy while typing. You can see a difference when im not in a rush. No offense taken. Alot of times I click the suggested word at top of my keyboard on my Android
Old 03-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Staging Lane

I could careless about earning your credibility, or anyone elses. If I was worried about hios opinion id have a bolt on fourth gen with a fped manual. I have a 3 speed auto junk yard build because thats what I like. Im gonna spray it at the end of the year. He doesn't like nitrous at all! Get him on that soap box one time. And never did I ever say hes not bias for Chevrolet. I hate fords for my own reasons. I don't care alot for hondas either. So I would say im a little GM bias. But apreciate other ****. Why do you think I asked about your build yesterday? Not to pick it apart. But because its a stock botom cool build. I run14.2s has zero experience making a car go. And banters about stupid **** like gramar and education. He should go over to yellow bullet and try his bs. Lolololol
Alright, ALL I'M SAYING is don't comment on making Ford guys look bad.

Don't throw glass houses when you're stoned...or something like that
Old 03-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=snake95;18068853]Alright, ALL I'M SAYING is don't comment aking Ford guys look bad.

Don't throw glass houses when you're sed...or something like that [\QUOTE]

Lololol. Im not. Ford trolls look bad enough on here. thier soul purpose is NORMALLY to startshit. I ccould understand if you were interested in gm ****. Or if you wanted to call out a comparable gm product for a run. But otherwise I don't get it.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Teching In

goes to body shop hopefully tomorrow.

Old 03-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Last edited by StealthFRC; 03-07-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:03 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys have too much time to type as much as you do.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Jesus tapdancing christ. You guys need a beer, or a *******, or something. A ******* hobby would be a good start. Theres been 4 pages posted between when I went to bed last night and now. 4 pages of what you ask? A pissing contest over a car that never ran and some dude who put a motor in his third gen thats worth 5x what the car is and thinks hes king ****. I wish I had that kind of spare time.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Sounds good!! Looks like it moves out good to.
Thanks! Absolutely love these borlas. It's running very well, I'm i'm ready for the track open up!

Bitemark, what is it in the video that's making you say I need stiffer shocks?
Old 03-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Jesus tapdancing christ. You guys need a beer, or a *******, or something. A ******* hobby would be a good start. Theres been 4 pages posted between when I went to bed last night and now. 4 pages of what you ask? A pissing contest over a car that never ran and some dude who put a motor in his third gen thats worth 5x what the car is and thinks hes king ****. I wish I had that kind of spare time.
never said I was king ****. And your wrong the engine and trans is about 15x the value of a third gen. Go to the crow thread and look at entry pic of the car. Lmfao.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Staging Lane

I seriously don't know how you manage to butcher my quotes all the time but that's beside the point, lol.

I don't think they start ****, I think (speaking for myself) there's an interest in all vehicles and this SRK section is the best on the internet. Throw in a whoooooole lot of ignorance from some of the GM guys about other vehicles, and you have pissing matches because they can't stand being corrected or informed of the real world performance of non-GM cars, add in the Git'r dun Chebrolay fo life!!! attitude that refuses to give anything else the credit when it's due and you end up with the perspective that we are here to "start ****".
Old 03-07-2014, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

I don't think im that bad......^^^
Old 03-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Teching In

I seriously don't know how you manI gige to butcher my quotes all the time but that's beside the point, lol.

I don't think they start ****, I think (speaking for myself) there's an interest in all vehicles and this SRK section is the best on the internet. Throw in a whoooooole lot of ignorance from some of the GM guys about other vehicles, and you have pissing matches because they can't stand being corrected or informed of the real world performance of non-GM cars, add in the Git'r dun Chebrolay fo life!!! attitude that refuses to give anything else the credit when it's due and you end up with the perspective that we are here to "start ****".
I give credit where its due. And thats to the 5liter. And i give credit to the fox chassis for being a great drag platform. Even better drag platform than my heap. So next time you want to say I don't give credit where its due refer back here. Btw ive stated this many many times.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Staging Lane

I give credit where its due. And thats to the 5liter. And i give credit to the fox chassis for being a great drag platform. Even better drag platform than my heap. So next time you want to say I don't give credit where its due refer back here. Btw ive stated this many many times.
I didn't specifically reference you once. You know the type I'm talking about.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Teching In

I didn't specifically reference you once. You know the type I'm talking about.
Oh no! I get judgement passed as im that type all the time.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Less crying more racing. SRK posters must share a menstruation cycle.

Cwarta, OT but you ever make any progress on your LT1 Nova?

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)