Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SharkBait Hoo Ha Ha
Lol who the **** has a roof that is only 30 square feet??? A dog house???
Hey, I was only going by what you said... So hows the dog house business? Must be damn good to afford an Automatic LS1 Camaro with 200k miles or something on it...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix

People who call about their application, usually get hired... Call them.
Ive tried i finally got a hold of someone who knew what they where talking about said the people over at VW dont have a phone number bc if they did then they would have too many calls. I cant even go to the plant bc the only office you can get to is the visitor's shop. I went through the entire process physicals and all. They said you will get a phone call either tomorrow, next week or even a month + later hell some people even gat a phone call 3 months after the fact. However when i was there talking to the people that are already working there they said if you made it this far then you are hired just takes time before they call you. Well ive waited long enough so ima get more classes done in the mean time while i await their call.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Banned

Hey, I was only going by what you said... So hows the dog house business? Must be damn good to afford an Automatic LS1 Camaro with 200k miles or something on it...
Lol I just made you look like a complete noob in Building Construction, so now you're trying to change the subject to my car. Which would probably eat your car up and **** it out the tail pipes.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:36 PM
On The Tree

Lol I just made you look like a complete noob in Building Construction, so now you're trying to change the subject to my car. Which would probably eat your car up and **** it out the tail pipes.
Every person/area has their own sayings for different things. You didn't make me look like anything lol. Just different wording. I know a good bit about building construction, I know a hell of a lot more about millwork and cabinet building.

You would need a telescope to see my taillights after a race... Your car is not even a threat with a stock turbo GN...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Banned

I just finished a roof YESTERDAY, you ignorant pile of cow flop. It was over 30 square. I bet you're scared to even get on a ladder lmao. Roofing is easy. I carry 2 bundles of shingles up a ladder and then carry them up a steep *** roof, several times in a row. Something that a weak little girl like you can only dream of doing. You probably can't even give someone a roof estimate lol
Only idiots carry shingles up a ladder now a days. The smart man uses a fork lift...
Actually tbh the people who redid my roof threw the shingles up to another guy already on the roof. So again who carries them up the ladder? I gave two options on how to do it quicker...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:38 PM
Banned

Every person/area has their own sayings for different things. You didn't make me look like anything lol. Just different wording. I know a good bit about building construction, I know a hell of a lot more about millwork and cabinet building.

You would need a telescope to see my taillights after a race... Your car is not even a threat with a stock turbo GN...
Lol...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Only idiots carry shingles up a ladder now a days. The smart man uses a fork lift...
Actually tbh the people who redid my roof threw the shingles up to another guy already on the roof. So again who carries them up the ladder? I gave two options on how to do it quicker...
Now don't go sounding too intelligent MAC, he might have a fit...

Work smart, not hard .
Old 09-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

You thought that one bundle of shingles would cover an entire roof. That proves how stupid you are lol

And your GN would get smoked, Bromeo.

Not when you have no other choice sometimes, you tard. Sometimes a fork lift can't get close enough to a house to put them on the roof. I doubt you could even carry one bundle up onto a roof lol
Old 09-10-2014, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Now don't go sounding too intelligent MAC, he might have a fit...

Work smart, not hard .
I was refraining of posting the picture of the shingle lift the roofers had attached to the side of the house, took about 1 min to get all the singles up. I worked harder taking the picture

Thing was slick.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:48 PM
On The Tree

You thought that one bundle of shingles would cover an entire roof. That proves how stupid you are lol

And your GN would get smoked, Bromeo.

Not when you have no other choice sometimes, you tard. Sometimes a fork lift can't get close enough to a house to put them on the roof. I doubt you could even carry one bundle up onto a roof lol
No, I know a bundle of shingles will cover about 33sq feet. A square of shingles will cover 100sq ft. 30 squareS of shingles will cover 3,000sq ft. Its not that difficult, you are just trying to make a single conflict in wording a big deal...

I could pull three plug wires, turn down the boost to 15psi, shift at 4k RPM, and run my 235 street tires at 50psi, and STILL put about 5 greyhounds on you...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZFreie
I was refraining of posting the picture of the shingle lift the roofers had attached to the side of the house, took about 1 min to get all the singles up. I worked harder taking the picture

Thing was slick.
Man would that make Sharkbait upset... People using their brains to work? Naaaaahhhh....
Old 09-10-2014, 05:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZFreie

Thing was slick.
No bro you gotta carry them up a ladder to be a real man...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Banned

No, I know a bundle of shingles will cover about 33sq feet. A square of shingles will cover 100sq ft. 30 squareS of shingles will cover 3,000sq ft. Its not that difficult, you are just trying to make a single conflict in wording a big deal...

I could pull three plug wires, turn down the boost to 15psi, shift at 4k RPM, and run my 235 street tires at 50psi, and STILL put about 5 greyhounds on you...
You Obviously Did Not Know That lolololol. I said that I had just finished a roof yesterday and that it was 30 square. And then you said you didn't know why I carried 2 bundles up when I only needed one lmao. You should have known right away what I meant when I said 30 square. God damn you're a ******* idiot lol.

And no you could not lol. But keep thinking that. Tard
Old 09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Banned

No bro you gotta carry them up a ladder to be a real man...
Just because you're physically unable to do it, you have to mock me for doing it occasionally when I have to? EL OH EL. You're a weak *** little fuckboy
Old 09-10-2014, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

You Obviously Did Not Know That lolololol. I said that I had just finished a roof yesterday and that it was 30 square. And then you said you didn't know why I carried 2 bundles up when I only needed one lmao. You should have known right away what I meant when I said 30 square. God damn you're a ******* idiot lol.

And no you could not lol. But keep thinking that. Tard
Different terminology... If I came up to you and said.. "Hey, can you cut a tenth off of this for me?" How much would you cut off? Different people, and different occupations will consider this a different measurement...

What did you run in the 1/4? Not even a close comparison.. You'd be better off racing my brother's G35 Coupe...
Old 09-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Banned

Lol cut the bullshit. If you really knew all that stuff and if you knew anything at all about roofing. You would have not misunderstood what I said AT ALL. And my car traps 88-90 mph in the 8th. In 100 degree heat.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Lol cut the bullshit. If you really knew all that stuff and if you knew anything at all about roofing. You would have not misunderstood what I said AT ALL. And my car traps 88-90 mph in the 8th. In 100 degree heat.
90MPH in the eighth... And you are talking ****? That's funny as hell..
Old 09-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Banned

Dear baby Jesus when will this ignorant retard learn to show proof?
Old 09-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Banned

Dear baby Jesus when will this ignorant retard learn to show proof?
Where's YOUR proof, Huh fatty?
Old 09-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Banned

90MPH in the eighth... And you are talking ****? That's funny as hell..
It hurts a lot of feelings. Especially when people see how close to stock it is

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)