Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Carrera S vs 5.3 s10

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did it right bud... just didnt record it... and please share what you would do different with your camera phone while driving.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

looks like i need to hurry it up on that GoPro so i can keep these sensitive viewers happy
Old 07-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Cool truck,it aint easy ,safe or smart to record while racing.bring a freind to be camera man next time.3 honks or if its a random encounter let them get the hit and then floor it.Good luck with that.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by L$X$10
No racing going on? two vehicles floor it simultaneously in the same line of direction for a certain period of time. i would call that a race. this video isnt the best but its the only one i shot so i posted it. for anyone who cant comprehend whats going on in the video i gave a detailed description in my third post. and as far as a kill goes i think you give the win to the guy who out accelerated the other guy. and clearly i out accelerated the other guy.
I have to agree with everyone else in this thread.. This was not a race.. Now

Oh and nice truck..
Old 07-09-2011, 02:01 PM
9 Second Club

looked like to me he took off all of a sudden then let off.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

honestly i shouldn't have posted such a bad quality video on here with everyone picking apart every little thing..my mistake..all i wanted to do was show others that a nice sports car couldn't outrun my little pickup truck..i was a little excited about the run so i posted the only video i had asap..just though it would be something different than your average mustang kill video..it's not every day that i get to run something nice here in Statesboro, GA.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by L$X$10
honestly i shouldn't have posted such a bad quality video on here with everyone picking apart every little thing..my mistake..all i wanted to do was show others that a nice sports car couldn't outrun my little pickup truck..i was a little excited about the run so i posted the only video i had asap..just though it would be something different than your average mustang kill video..it's not every day that i get to run something nice here in Statesboro, GA.
So that cammed 5.3L S10 truck is just a little pickup truck huh? First off it didn't look like a race and we do understand that you were excited about what happened. Post something we can see and follow instead of you trying to help unserstand what was going on in the video. Sorry brother but it just didn't look like a race..