Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock LS1 4-0

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011 | 07:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
YOu running from a roll i take it? Get the mods before the 300 SRT8..They can be a beast from a roll.
first of all thank you for making a legitemate reply.. yes a roll i work with the guy and we go to lunch in it all the time.. it is a beast but i think when i get my headers on it will be close.. the SRT8 is slow from a 60-70 roll it gets gear dicked.. he has showed me but from a dig and the right roll it is a monster he has CAI and programmer.. he thinks he is pushin 450 to the crank.. either way it will be fun
Old 07-11-2011 | 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nasteeZ28
haha you guys are ******** can't let anybody have a little fun now i know why a lot have people have left this forum.. but anyway i'm pretty sure just a CAI is pretty much stock.. and i'm sorry i'm not rich not all of us can afford to build a 600 HP camaro you know suck my ***** if you don't like my stock slow *** LS1 i'm only 19 i think i'm not doin too bad i have only had the car for a number of months.. its a PROJECT mods take time and if you think i'm cocky you should have seen the mustangs that i raced.. cant you just be happy that someone is out killin stangs that are talkin **** on LS1s.. after all this is LS1TECH
Hey man..Don't let them get under your skin.Half the people in here just like to talk a bunch of ****..By the way some mustang owners are some of the dumbest people i have ever met..
Old 07-11-2011 | 08:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bh353
Hey man..Don't let them get under your skin.Half the people in here just like to talk a bunch of ****..By the way some mustang owners are some of the dumbest people i have ever met..
thanks man i'll try not to i know what you mean.. not all mustang owners.. but certainly the vast majority i dont care if my car is slow its not as slow as a gt

Last edited by nasteeZ28; 07-11-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-11-2011 | 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
If yours is stock mine is only bolt-ons lol

Care to share some of the stories OP?
I didn't want to bore anyone with the stories with no vids.. all were 60-85 mph rolls me crusin and others trying to race me.. 3 very cocky mustangs (2 99-04 gt and 1 LS1 doubting foxbody with its fair share of mods i know the guy) i pulled instantly in 3rd and won by several lengths at 120-130 each time not too comfortable with digs with the 10 bolt i certainly dont have cash for a rear
Old 07-12-2011 | 02:07 PM
Staging Lane

Nothing personal bro..it was just funny reading "stock ls1 is a beast"more than 1/2 the people on this site (including myself)thought their car was fast when they first bought it in stock form,but sooner than later usually,you want more power and than you lose to someone faster and you once again want to go faster,it is "almost" an addiction for some of us.Hell everytime I get in my car after I mod up I think to myself what's next or what am I going to have to replace after the beatdown my car gets when I utilize new modifications!One step at a time right,we "I" won't make fun of you if your car is stock,only if you go around saying your stock car is a beast!!!

Last edited by BayArea ws6; 07-12-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-12-2011 | 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You suck...I can't believe you don't have $$$ for 600rwhp f-body or corvette... J/K man
Nice kills and don't listen to these guys they love to **** people off. A year or two ago you've gone crazy in here!
Old 07-12-2011 | 05:35 PM
9 Second Club

I wasn't hating on ya man, just throwing out the fact stock means no mods at all. Now go buy some more mods!
Old 07-12-2011 | 07:05 PM
Teching In

Wow..Mustang owners are dumb? The only two post that actually asked about the race were both from Mustang guys. You GM guys should take a closer look at yourselves. You did nothing but bust this poor guys *** about his "stock" LS1 . I wil admit one thing, I think Mutsang guys are tighter than GM guys.

Don't get pissed..just calling it as I see it.

Last edited by MACH32V; 07-12-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-12-2011 | 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Wow..Mustang owners are dumb. The only two post that actually asked about the race were both from Mustang guys. You GM guys should take a closer look at yourselves. You did nothing but bust this poor guys *** about his "stock" LS1 . I wil admit one thing, I think Mutsang guys are tighter than GM guys.

I never busted his *** for anything..I know for a fact SOME mustang owners are dumb and cocky..I have had stock old 5.0's all the way through 2010 4.6's with exhaust or whatever junk they have under the hood of there car..They do bullshit ricer flyby's when im just cruising..I have gotten more respect from imports and gm owners than some dumb *** in a mustang..those pussies love to throw revs when there going in the opposite direction..
Old 07-13-2011 | 03:20 AM
Captain Double Post

yeah op you kinda got to have thick skin for this site ,lol, good kills just stay safe and be smart out there, as far as mustang owners beeing dumb and cockey thats just stupid, there are just as many crap ls guys out there as well,imo i try and show all car guys respect ,i dont car if there car goes 9s or 13s, op your car will get there , it does take time, good luck on the car man ,take care
Old 07-13-2011 | 06:52 AM
TECH Regular

Good kills OP.
Old 07-13-2011 | 05:13 PM
Teching In

I never busted his *** for anything..I know for a fact SOME mustang owners are dumb and cocky..I have had stock old 5.0's all the way through 2010 4.6's with exhaust or whatever junk they have under the hood of there car..They do bullshit ricer flyby's when im just cruising..I have gotten more respect from imports and gm owners than some dumb *** in a mustang..those pussies love to throw revs when there going in the opposite direction..
Dude..did you ever think that Mustang guys never give respect to GM guys for a reason. It is the competition and the enemy. Besides this, you should feel honored that the guy in the Mustang is reving on you and doing flybys. Evidently, he knows of your car and the engine inside it and he is acknowledging this by trying to run you. Would you like it better if he did not even think that you are worthy and just blew you off?
As an owner of a Mustang, if I am driving around and I see a Camaro or Firebird, my first reaction is to get ready because I know soemthing is going to happen. The action you are seeing from owners of Mustang is just a normal reaction to competition. Nothing more.
Old 07-13-2011 | 05:48 PM
Staging Lane

Dude..did you ever think that Mustang guys never give respect to GM guys for a reason. It is the competition and the enemy. Besides this, you should feel honored that the guy in the Mustang is reving on you and doing flybys. Evidently, he knows of your car and the engine inside it and he is acknowledging this by trying to run you. Would you like it better if he did not even think that you are worthy and just blew you off?
As an owner of a Mustang, if I am driving around and I see a Camaro or Firebird, my first reaction is to get ready because I know soemthing is going to happen. The action you are seeing from owners of Mustang is just a normal reaction to competition. Nothing more.
I could understand the revving at me if we werent in heavy traffic while in a 35mph zone and that is what i call dumb..If someone wants to do a run than atleast try to communicate with the person,so the race could atleast happen in safer conditions..
Old 07-13-2011 | 07:49 PM
TECH Regular

haha you guys are ******** can't let anybody have a little fun now i know why a lot people have left this forum.. but anyway i'm pretty sure just a CAI is pretty much stock.. and i'm sorry i'm not rich not all of us can afford to build a 600 HP camaro or buy a ******* corvette you know suck my ***** if you don't like my stock slow *** LS1 i'm only 19 i think i'm not doin too bad i have only had the car for a number of months.. its a PROJECT mods take time and if you think i'm cocky you should have seen the mustangs that i raced.. cant you just be happy that someone is out killin stangs that are talkin **** on LS1s.. after all this is LS1TECH
Please stop posting.
Thank you, and goodbye.
Old 07-14-2011 | 04:07 PM
Teching In

There is dumb and ignorant people in every make/model part of this car hobby community including the LS1/Mustang communities. To say otherwise is complete ignorance.

I've owned a majority of Mustangs most of my life, but I love all cars and good car people. If you want to stereotype people and cars, at least stick to the fun ones like Fbody guys needing a mullet. But to generalize people if they are good/bad/smart/dumb/cocky solely based on make/model is stupidity on another level.
Old 07-14-2011 | 04:26 PM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

I have minor mods and still call myself "stock"
Old 07-14-2011 | 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow..Mustang owners are dumb? The only two post that actually asked about the race were both from Mustang guys. You GM guys should take a closer look at yourselves. You did nothing but bust this poor guys *** about his "stock" LS1 . I wil admit one thing, I think Mutsang guys are tighter than GM guys.

He said "some" of the Mustang guys are dumb. You failed to include the "some" part of his statement, and argued with the generic statement of Mustang owners are dumb. That makes you dumb... and it makes him right My little pony, my little pony
Old 07-15-2011 | 09:50 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v.
My stock Mach 1 would < your stock ls1
did you mean > because i'm pretty sure you would get me lol
Old 07-15-2011 | 12:27 PM
Teching In

did you mean > because i'm pretty sure you would get me lol
I guess that stereotype about some Mustang owners being dumb is true.
Old 07-15-2011 | 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kimura
Stock, not stock...either way its slow. lol.

not as slow as a 98 cobra ^_^