Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Nick V.'s Kill Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 08:32 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Alright, I came up with a dozen and a half jokes for this thread but I'll hold my breath on those. You're going to get a lot of ragging if you sound like a newb or whatever, which of course you are. Don't worry, no shame in that. Experience HOPEFULLY will come with time. IMO these kills weren't even worth posting or even racing. Be careful out there. Pick other cars to run wisely. In other words, you're not going to pick up much credit racing a stock Accord and posting it up, FYI. To avoid the smart *** replies that are smothering you, post runs that are a little more interesting and worth reading. Hope this is helpful young grasshopper!
Ditto ...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:12 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick V.
aww crap you guys.

well i just moved away from the city since i finished my Sim and game degree so there probably wont be many future"Kills"

nothing interesting happens out in the boons.
i saw three cars within 50 miles yesterday

Also the go pro wouldnt stay working back then. i think my cobalt buddy bought a hero 3 and has no issues. if i get some video will it spice this up a bit?
No, it'd still be boring
Old 09-02-2013, 04:23 AM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nick V.
was it a 2010 GT500? lol
I actually did race that guy, put a solid 2 cars on him on motor. I had an empty bottle with me sitting in the back seat and dude still talked **** saying i barely beat him on spray. I wish i could have ran him on the hose, would have been embarrasing

Quick Reply: Nick V.'s Kill Thread