Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Freak LT1, Its Official

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks whiteknight '01...yeah i guess my story was a little confusing....i believe the op was talking about an lt1 that he believed was a freak...i read a little and thought about what had just happened to me....this ''race'' was not at a light but down a two lane road, with him front of me...i was just surprised that my car could at least stay with a new SS...that was all....and i would never have said to him what i did, if he didn't signal for me to lower my window and start smirking...i wish i could afford a new SS...i just thought he would have killed me...lolololol...
Old 10-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

darrensls1...your story is the way i should have stated mine...i guess i have a lot to learn on here and about how to come across...live and learn i guess, i'll get better...maybe some day i can get one of my cars to run 11's like yours, probaly would end up dead though...lololol...
Old 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 41863nj
darrensls1...your story is the way i should have stated mine...i guess i have a lot to learn on here and about how to come across...live and learn i guess, i'll get better...maybe some day i can get one of my cars to run 11's like yours, probaly would end up dead though...lololol...
It's cool. When I was running 13's I wanted a 12 second car. When I was running 12's I wanted a 11 second car. Now I want a 10 second car. You will always want to be faster. The key to racing is giving yourself every possible advantage. For the most part that means traction, fast shifting and racing in your powerband as much as possible.

Just remember that there is no substitute for common sense. If the roads aren't dry enough then don't race. If a turn is sharp then don't try it at high speeds. Just be safe out there because cars and races can come and go but your life is a one time deal.

Last edited by darrensls1; 10-10-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Quick Reply: Freak LT1, Its Official