Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

middle aged women should only be allowed to drive civic hybrids

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 06:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see guys....I'm not the only one that needs anger management! think I'll start a encouragement err...support group
Old 03-08-2004, 08:51 PM
TECH Resident

That sucks they couldn't do anything. What if she'd actually hit you? Where's law enforcement then? I've never thought to take my shoe off and throw it. If that happens to me I usually just kick their car and flip 'em the bird.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

hehe, 1gencamaro i have had and do need anger management, but this happens when people do stupid stuff to others. But as soon as im behind the wheel of my car, its my medicine. and 3-2-1 1-2-3 what the **** is bothering me, works wonders too. Or if someone does something stupid, i throw something odd at them. ranges from plants, to my shoes, even stinky socks, a ballon filled with beer (good to have handy if you got someone driving up your ***, instructions: toss beer filled water ballon out window so it will hit car behind you, watch car behind you swerve a little bit, watch cop pull over car behind you and make him do a sobreity field test cause he stinks of beer...its only worked once, but just once was worth it.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Haha nice job .... "who throws a shoe? Really now, who throws a shoe?"

dumbass
Nice Austin Powers reference!

and good story too.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

actualy ausin powers is where i got the idea from. cause usually the end of any altercationw here someone throws a shoe...ends in laughter, but obviously not when it shatters glass.."its all fun and games till someoen puts an eye out " hehe. but hey, i got the glass put in the womans car today, and i gave her license plate digits to a few buddies who are in law enforcement to keep an eye out for a bitch who has a hard time stopping at stop signs.

and it just must be my luck but today i had another kind of shitty thing happen. there was a woman in one of the new lexus suv's stopped at the light to make a left turn, (its a highway with a side turn off with a light to get to the small road that takes you to the outlet mall where the show throwing incident started), and there is a HUGE SIGN that reads "STOP HERE ON RED" and then there is a huge *** arrow and below it is a thick *** white line..well the woman stopped about 15 feet before it and the light would skip us and the others would go through their cycle skipping our lane twice, finally i got kinda tired of honking at her and her not moving i got out of my car calm and collected as i wasn't pissed cause it happens almost every week. Im in a suit to go to work ( i work at a bank located right beside the mall), and i walked up to her window with my hands up and her window was down and i said "maam would you roll down yoru window" so i could tell her to scoot up or we'll miss th elight again. evidently i frieghtened her and seh freaked out and pulled out pepper spray so i balled out and ran back to my car and once agin the light skipped us. and once again she sat their wondering wtf was wrong, and she must have missed the huge sign and large arrrow. so i got out aagain and just yelled through her window and said "MAAM YOU NEED TMOOVE UP SO THE LIGHT WILL TURN GREEN" and i hear her shout "IF YOUC OME ANY CLOSER ILL SPRAY YOU"...so at taht point my blood started to boil and i said "ITS A FUC*ING SHAME SOMEONE AS STUPID AS YOU COULD AFFORD SUCH A NICE CAR, WOMEN LIKE YOU SHOULD DRIVE HONDA HYBRIDS SO I CAN RUN YOU THE FUC* OFF THE ROAD"...and i ran back into myc ar and locked the doors so she woudln't come and spray my **** with pepper spray...so then she preceeds to finally move up but this time she wasn't stopping, she ran teh red light and almost got smacked by two 18 wheelers coming through the light, everyone was honking and im just thinking t myself.."OMG WHAT A STUPID BISCH, AND ITS GOING TO BE MY FAULT". luckily she made it threw alive, but jesus christ...how stupid could someone be. sorry just had to rant, that pissed me off im not having good luck with women this week i guess lol.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Wait...you can have good luck with women?
Old 03-10-2004, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha good point well said.