Old 10-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao I was just gonna text you! Now it's officially a party lol
Old 10-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1 Trash
i own the h/c+spray camaro. the gtr i ran has gone 10.2x@136 and i walked away pretty good up top so its def. mid-upper 130's.
BTW jesse, you only beat me cause my finger cramped up and i missed 4th gear on the paddle shifter. J/K

You should be happy brother, that **** is moving out.

You are definitely close to 140mph.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GIO-305
Just to clear up I lost because I did not do my part to drive the car hard. I granny shifted to get the gears in. I gave you a race because you want to see what you do with a ZR1. I told you let me put in my short throw because I knew I was going to be missing with the stock shifter and you told me "why are you going to do that to a intake & tune Z06".

I ran a GT 500 and your Z06 twice before the video & missed 3rd all three races and missed 5th on the video.

When we ran on the hwy I missed 3rd and you pulled 3+ cars and I still pulled up to you rear bumper. Thats where I noticed there not in the same powerband. I was heat soaked by the thrid race and I knew it and felt it but gave you your races for the hell of it.

I don't care to run my car stock. I got it to mod it and run it modded. But if you like I will put my short throw in it and race you with the car cooled down so you can have a better idea where you stand with a ZR1. Or we can take the cars to a dyno the same day to see what numbers they make.
i'll let you know when we could do it again!!

Last edited by Slow Vette; 10-04-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pdv25
BTW jesse, you only beat me cause my finger cramped up and i missed 4th gear on the paddle shifter. J/K

You should be happy brother, that **** is moving out.

You are definitely close to 140mph.
thanks bro, now i just need a rear end so i can take her to the track and get some good times!
Old 10-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slow Vette
i'll let you know when we could do it again!!
You wanted to know how your Z would run with a stock ZR1. At the end of the day I lost to you. But if your going to go by that race then your going to be way off of what you think you run with a ZR1.

So if you want to run it again I don't mind. Im always straight up with you and let you know when I feel I drove the car at it's best and feels that it was a all out race.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Lol.. He even told you pre race why throw in your short shifter to just run a intake tune z06...???..!!!...???

Wow.. Intake tune ported manifold and ported throttle body plus no cats z06.. But yea why should you mod your zr1s shifter..?

Lol...

Rematch daytime footage and actual mods for rhe z06 in the description would be a hell of an entertainment value.

Btw. My videos show me pullin or getten pulled. That simple

I actually have one with my viper at 470 rwhp against a z06 with tune/air intake/street bully cam and butterfly exhaust delete around 500 rwhp. See if I can dig it up.

Quick Reply: Z28 vs GTR + ZR1 vs Z06