Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02 ws6 vs newer honda civic si

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 ws6 vs newer honda civic si

The other day I went to taco bell with four people in my car, all of average size. Well anyways we were ordering so because of all the people it took awhile, after we ordered this honda started revin up at me, I revved back and pulled off, he followed afterhe got his food, pulled up to me and asked if I had a problem.???? I was like wtf how do I have a problem you revved at me. So joking around I told him I mow my lawn with the same car, he didn't like that, I asked what he had and he said why don't you find out the hard way, so we raced from a roll, and a dig, beat him both times horribly. I forgot to mention he circled around me like a shark for a few times in the parking lot and after loosing he flew off and wouldn't stop and admit defeat, sorry for the ramble but some people kills me lol
Old 10-05-2011, 11:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chandler Man
The other day I went to taco bell with four people in my car, all of average size. Well anyways we were ordering so because of all the people it took awhile, after we ordered this honda started revin up at me, I revved back and pulled off, he followed afterhe got his food, pulled up to me and asked if I had a problem.???? I was like wtf how do I have a problem you revved at me. So joking around I told him I mow my lawn with the same car, he didn't like that, I asked what he had and he said why don't you find out the hard way, so we raced from a roll, and a dig, beat him both times horribly. I forgot to mention he circled around me like a shark for a few times in the parking lot and after loosing he flew off and wouldn't stop and admit defeat, sorry for the ramble but some people kills me lol
Nice kill, I had an SI try and take off on me from a light and not line up, That didn't go so well for him lol.

I hope the SI you raced remembered you had 3 passengers to, it woulda been even worse if you were alone, might have cause him to sell the SI lol
Old 10-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Staging Lane

Lol What a loser
Old 10-05-2011, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ive beat 2 of those in the past 3 months and never bothered to post it since it was murder. Most of the ones i run into will not race you and the ones who do, basically do the same sh*t that just happened to you.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its like saying you clubbed a baby seal.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

I knew others have the same problem lol and I forgot to mention he looked like sloth from the goodies lol honda drivers...shakes head...
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

2 words: puppy kicker
On The Tree

Goonies *
Old 10-05-2011, 12:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Chandler Man
Goonies *
u could just edit your post instead of makin another post that got seperated by my post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:24 PM
TECH Regular

at least they actually (try to) race you. all the ones around me just rev at me, talk a lot of ****, and drive off into the night and then repeat the process the next evening.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I guess I could edit it but I m on my phone lol and I have mild retardation. And lol @why87
Old 10-05-2011, 01:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love the import guys around me. The old timers don't understand why I have two radiators and the younger import guys know whats up, but don't want to run em. I get no play, but the import guys seem to know all about FI Lol
Old 10-05-2011, 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by karpetcm
Ive beat 2 of those in the past 3 months and never bothered to post it since it was murder. Most of the ones i run into will not race you and the ones who do, basically do the same sh*t that just happened to you.
lol, I raced a 99 4.6 mustang that I beat by about 2 bus lengths (he just had exhaust). being the norm/expected I didnt bother posting.

Originally Posted by why87
at least they actually (try to) race you. all the ones around me just rev at me, talk a lot of ****, and drive off into the night and then repeat the process the next evening.
unfortunately that is usually my experience as well.

OP, good job on the puppy kicking, especially with the car loaded up!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by why87
One of my favs is the ones who ask how much HP I'm making, and I say high 200s and they laugh and are like "my civic with bolt-ons has that much" and I'm like let me see the dyno sheet, they never give it to me lol and then refuse to race the car they should easily beat being lighter and equal power. Ricers, what would we do with out them? lol

I have more civic and mustang kills then I can count, and I've only started 1 of them lol

Another thing I hate is the people who try and make you play catch up, had a mustang that WOULD NOT line up, and would just floor it any time i got close to him, went as far as to follow him off the high way onto a 2 lane street with lights and he then drove 25-30 over in traffic and ran the yellow/red light i was slowing down for to line up with him, i gave up cause I knew the outcome lol (side note, i wasnt speeding at any point to catch him in the traffic, i hate that ****.)
Old 10-05-2011, 03:00 PM
TECH Regular

it's funny how the few that are actually quick tend to mind their own business for the most part. i know of a hatchback with an n/a h22 that ran mid 13s and he is the only one that ive seen that doesnt rev everytime i drive by or circle my car in a parking lot dumping the clutch lol
Old 10-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Ya most guys with Si's are younger. So not much experience in other cars or their capabilities. I knew mine when I had Hondas, that's why I picked on 3v n LT1's lol
But the guys with quick Hondas don't usually hang out with the regular/slow hondas. Its more of a "call me for a money race"
At least here in SoCa
Old 10-05-2011, 03:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

What does a 16 second Honda have in common with a 10 second Honda?

They're both gay
Old 10-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

One of my last roomates(huge douschebag)had an accord he souped up,was pretty quick in its own right.One night leaving the city he kept trying to race me in traffic and do the usual ricer manuevers,road cleared to the freeway he floors it in front of me and i flew past him to prove a point and than slowed down after freightraining the **** out of him.He flys by me and proceeds to drive about 130mph heading back to the house ,I continued driving the speed limit and than saw him pulled over by highway patrol about 5 miles later!lol.Funniest part was my friend riding passenger told me he told him to slow down and he was saying "im beating him"!.he is the kind of careless d bag that flies thru residential neighborhoods at like 75 mph while passengers are practically begging him to slow down and the whole time he thinks he is some kind of badass!I was happy to hear he lost his license!

Last edited by BayArea ws6; 10-05-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Good kill op. The occasional puppy kick can be entertaining. Reminds me of the four fist pumping dorks in a 5th gen V6 Camaro that lined up next to my "grocery getter" last spring - fun times.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

Wow lots of funny stories. This guy was in his 20sfood I could tell he knew nothing of cars he had exhaust and cai at best. Like I said when I asked him what he had all he said was find out the hard way. The girl in my back seat did most of the shittalking. She drives belive it or not an 03auto cobra with a bunch of stuff done to it. She's a gear head and knew 40x that goofy **** lol. Any ways there ain't much that likes to line them up here with me. Lots of lambos and ferrari but he'll if im racing them lol

Quick Reply: 02 ws6 vs newer honda civic si