Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2001 Camaro Z28 vs 2010 Camaro RS

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is some lame **** OP, you need to go back and read the handbook of street racing rules. I bet the chick in the Camaro didn't think you were a "White Knight".
Old 10-19-2011, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=WhiteKnight '01;15524992]Nevertheless I pity people who get an RS Camaro and think they're fast. The 5th Gen. Camaro was passing me, going 75MPH or so, I nailed it, letting them hear my loud exhaust, getting all the way up to 90MPH or so then slowing back down. The 5th Gen. Camaro comes up again, still going 75MPH, about ready to pass me...I nail it again, this time hitting 95MPH and slowing down.Finally the third time the 5th Gen. Camaro tries to pass me I roll down the window and put my hand out and give them a thumbs down QUOTE]

it's this whole run of sentences that is full of fail and rice. you sound like a civic driver that fell into the drivers seat of a camaro. they probably pity you for driving a 10 year old f-body.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sladester2
I LOLed at the guy that said A gun could be pulled on you for driving like that! Backwoods Redneck lol
lmao!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Staging Lane

Wow this thread got borderline ugly,lol.Don't take it the wrong way op just saying there are times when it just isn't worth it to race someone.Yes I got lucky those times hence why I have took it more easy lately,obviously I'm going to race people but I'm not going to try and race everything on the road,that just doesn't make sense to me!Considering my car has left the garage about 3 or 4 times in the last month,of course I'm going to want to go fast but I'm not flying down the freeway nonstop like I'm in the Cannonball Run!Yes it does take a car I feel is worthwhile to race at that type of speed granted it's a road I'm familiar with and it's pretty rare these day's anyone wants to race much past 100mph from what I have seen.It's pretty obvious who has won by that point most of the time so why continue speeding.Take it how you want ,I could have just said it's lame,silly,gay,waste of time,so on and so on to try to race a V6 Camaro,instead I tried to share a little knowledge and an amusing story,lol.I could have just been a dick so give me some credit.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=why87;15527086]
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight '01
Nevertheless I pity people who get an RS Camaro and think they're fast. The 5th Gen. Camaro was passing me, going 75MPH or so, I nailed it, letting them hear my loud exhaust, getting all the way up to 90MPH or so then slowing back down. The 5th Gen. Camaro comes up again, still going 75MPH, about ready to pass me...I nail it again, this time hitting 95MPH and slowing down.Finally the third time the 5th Gen. Camaro tries to pass me I roll down the window and put my hand out and give them a thumbs down QUOTE]

it's this whole run of sentences that is full of fail and rice. you sound like a civic driver that fell into the drivers seat of a camaro. they probably pity you for driving a 10 year old f-body.
Your grammar is full of fail. And speaking of rice, don't you drive that old piece of **** trans-am? NEXT!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

your right, if only i cared about my grammar on a car forum. i didn't call your car rice jackass.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Yeah man, you come up alongside me and give it the juice to try and egg me on a little when im cruising in my Cobra. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IM PULLING OUT A GUN!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Slobra1320
Yeah man, you come up alongside me and give it the juice to try and egg me on a little when im cruising in my Cobra. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IM PULLING OUT A GUN!
If you can't beat em, kill em..
Old 10-19-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill? You showed her the V'Tec

Err wait, I thought I was on Honda Tech after reading the OP's race instigation style. Quite the douche move

PS: Ricer fly-by's don't really constitute a kill

PPS: She still has a nicer car than you
Old 10-19-2011, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

hey white knight01 i almost had a chance to race the new SS >.< but i got cutoff.

however somone in their Rs did think they could turn faster than me and speed away last night.
XD.

The sound of their weak *** exhaust is hilarious, so was their faces when i passed.

....why do the people who have v6s think they are better than the old v8s?

btw the race with the chick- dont worry about the hateful comments, you had fun, and nobody got hurt.

However i usually wait on the other person to make a move to start a race XD
Old 10-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick V.
hey white knight01 i almost had a chance to race the new SS >.< but i got cutoff.

however somone in their Rs did think they could turn faster than me and speed away last night.
XD.

The sound of their weak *** exhaust is hilarious, so was their faces when i passed.

....why do the people who have v6s think they are better than the old v8s?

btw the race with the chick- dont worry about the hateful comments, you had fun, and nobody got hurt.

However i usually wait on the other person to make a move to start a race XD
Thank you, finally someone who sees it my way. I usually don't instigate races, but this time I was feeling bored and wanted to play.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Nice kill? You showed her the V'Tec

Err wait, I thought I was on Honda Tech after reading the OP's race instigation style. Quite the douche move

PS: Ricer fly-by's don't really constitute a kill

PPS: She still has a nicer car than you
I didn't do any ricer fly by's, get your story straight champ. And nice is a matter of opinion, her car may have more amenities, but it doesn't have *****.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:51 AM
TECH Regular

The basic jist of this "kill" is you felt like you had something to prove against a new 5th gen (which is much nicer car than any fbod). You pulled some ricer moves flying by her and giving her thumbs down, preceding to portray your car as a badass. It's ok though we all have to do it once before we mature.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wait so she had the cruise on and you kept speeding up to keep her from passing?

I ******* hate people like you.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by why87
The basic jist of this "kill" is you felt like you had something to prove against a new 5th gen (which is much nicer car than any fbod). You pulled some ricer moves flying by her and giving her thumbs down, preceding to portray your car as a badass. It's ok though we all have to do it once before we mature.
When did I ever say this was a "kill"? People like you who put your own words in and say they are mine are the most annoying of all.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 88blackgt
Wait so she had the cruise on and you kept speeding up to keep her from passing?

And eventually I got her to race, her choice.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sladester2
I LOLed at the guy that said A gun could be pulled on you for driving like that! Backwoods Redneck lol
These are all funny comments but in reality, if u were in a civic or any other car for that matter, then u would have been seen as a ricer. I guess not even an American based vehicle can hid the ricer blood lmao glad u had fun OP. do u hangout at wal-mart and cookout like all the other ricers?

as for the comment about dumb rednecks- im from the south but that doesnt mean im a " dumb redneck". i was born an raised here and we respect a mans word, trust, honor, and dignity. i own many guns and they are all used for bucks,ducks, and stupid ***** bahaha. but seriously i dont take guns to fights, that leads to bigger problems, ill knuckle up and if i lose then next time i better try harder. i cant speak for everyone because there are alot of "fakes" and "wanna-be's" but i guess im just one of the last "good ol boys".

"dont mistake kindness for weakness"
Old 10-20-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

I'm sorry I thought this was street racing and KILL stories section.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:08 AM
12 Second Club

haha i laughed when i saw the gun comment, but quickly realized where i live. i've had it happen to me once. thought it was just a west virginia thing lol

i wouldnt waste my time on a rs after running a few of the new ss's, but if you felt you had something to prove, more power to ya. but i also feel like everyone knew the result of this "race" from the title.... some kills arent worth telling, or the gas used on them.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 88blackgt

^ this ^

Quick Reply: 2001 Camaro Z28 vs 2010 Camaro RS