Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I got pulled over...

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was never racing anybody!!! Why are people talking about 5.0s and racing, I never raced and never posted anything about racing...
Old 11-02-2011, 12:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HarleyZ28
I was never racing anybody!!! Why are people talking about 5.0s and racing, I never raced and never posted anything about racing...
Yes you did. No one is stupid enough to post a thread in the street racing & kill stories forum that doesn't involve racing. Only a retarded noob would do such a thing.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:55 PM
TECH Regular

Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WSsick
Yes you did. No one is stupid enough to post a thread in the street racing & kill stories forum that doesn't involve racing. Only a retarded noob would do such a thing.
wow, a retarded noob huh? I've been reading a lot of posts on this forum and there is some very helpful people on here, but there is also a lot of a** holes on here to. Oh so sorry I posted this in the wrong section, such a big deal.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Launching!

wow, a retarded noob huh? I've been reading a lot of posts on this forum and there is some very helpful people on here, but there is also a lot of a** holes on here to. Oh so sorry I posted this in the wrong section, such a big deal.
lol don't get too bootyhurt over it, just take it with a grain of salt and move on.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BStowers023
lol don't get too bootyhurt over it, just take it with a grain of salt and move on.

So its ok for someone to refer to me as a retarded noob, but if I say something back its a problem?
Old 11-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Launching!

So its ok for someone to refer to me as a retarded noob, but if I say something back its a problem?
No lol didn't say it was okay, just go find someone to race get a video of it, post it on here and everything will be cool. Not sure if you are a "noob" to forums or not but if you are don't ever take anything seriously.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

It's a joke man.

There is a huge sticky on the first page of this section with rules for posting in here. If it doesn't involve a race you were involved in (e.g. do not find random stupid youtube videos of people you don't know) it doesn't belong here.

Granted if you posted it in the correct section, you would have had an equally negative thread because there's no point. It's a "cool story bro" thread....there's no topic to discuss and nothing anyone but you cares about happened.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why is everyone talking about 5.0s? It clearly states in the OP what he was racing. ******* retards, can't even read.
I thought this was the section was for discussing Ohio's 5.0 vs. all or 5th gen/2v gripes?

Correct me if I'm wrong but thats what I have gathered from reading every thread from the past month.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The sarcasm in this thread is so overwhelming I don't know you could miss it

Originally Posted by Mach Boy
Great kill. I found $20 today.
Originally Posted by myk
Out of the hole looks like he jumped out in front, but you just kept reeling him in and came out ahead in the end...
Sorry man, but I gotta do it.... Look at your mods, then look at his. There is no way you are going to trap that much lower than him and still be able to put that much distance between your bumper and his. Kid, we know our **** here, and we've owned and raced similar cars, so don't try to pull a fast one on us. I raced one of those before, and there is no way that you'd pull him that hard. Try again next time.
Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
You're lucky he was old five oh and not new five oh

New five oh runs 10 with bolt ons on stock tires.
Originally Posted by 88blackgt
Ellis Juan + 3rd gear = Time travel

Good kill OP. Get some DRs and you'll be able to beat 2vs without using up your warp drive.
Originally Posted by sweet99ss
That 5.0 would have pulled you if he was shifting it right. Plus I bet he had tc on so he had no power off the line. Let him get some more mods and let's see what happens.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:28 PM
12 Second Club

Sorry, if I had known you were on the same emotional level of a 3rd grader I wouldn't have messed with you. I'll add you to my list of people on this board who are on their period and can't notice sarcasm, even when it slaps them across the face.

Just to reiterate what others have said, get some thicker skin, and don't take this internet **** to seriously.

Edit: I'm also one of the neighborhood ******* around these parts. You'll get used to it....or end up blowing up in a fit of rage for us all to laugh at.

I thought this was the section was for discussing Ohio's 5.0 vs. all or 5th gen/2v gripes?

Correct me if I'm wrong but thats what I have gathered from reading every thread from the past month.
I heard there was a discussion amongst the mods/admins to rename this section, "Street racing & stories by ohioborn about the vaunted Coyote 5.0"
Old 11-02-2011, 02:51 PM
9 Second Club

Good kill man, surprised you edged him out like that at the end. Have you ran a new five-0 yet?
Old 11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

I like turtles!........but only if they are ninjas!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Launching!

http://youtu.be/CMNry4PE93Y
Old 11-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^ what the f...?!?
Old 11-02-2011, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

We have budding comedians as well. They get plenty of practice here.

Harley: they're just messing with you. No biggie, nothing personal meant.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BStowers023
That cracks me up everytime i see it, I know he didnt say it but i came up with and always add the "but only if they are ninjas" part. Yes i came up with that!
Also O.P. Vids of race or ban!
Old 11-02-2011, 03:39 PM
9 Second Club

Did you catch his web redemption on Tosh.0. The kids hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9r0oki0YX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJYP8R4euU
Old 11-02-2011, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Sorry man, but I gotta do it.... Look at your mods, then look at his. There is no way you are going to trap that much lower than him and still be able to put that much distance between your bumper and his. Kid, we know our **** here, and we've owned and raced similar cars, so don't try to pull a fast one on us. I raced one of those before, and there is no way that you'd pull him that hard. Try again next time.
I thought 2 threads got twisted together..... lol and
Old 11-02-2011, 05:32 PM
12 Second Club

I think pretty much sums up what we were all thinking when reading the OP.