Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

odarabla v.s. AWD Eagle Talon

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 09:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
yeah that first video, the second I saw your lights come up with the distinctive headlight 'shudder' as the wheels leave terra firma had me thinking the same thing. Totally badass, and especially on just pimp juice under the tire at the start! one amazing right you have there, that can make a badass AWD car lose the race at the launch! 4 wheels spinning lose to 2 wheels freewheeling every time!!!

Heard of it alot over the last couple years, but never seen in person or used it. did you just literally put a puddle under the tires at your launch site?! Or is what you meant that you did your burn out in a puddle of it?

If the stuff works instantly (unlike VHT that likes to soak in), I'd highly recommend the windshield wiper bottle in trunk/ windshield sprayer nozzles through fenderwell pointing at tires trick. I can't even imagine how great that would work in random stop light races if the sticky stuff instantly made the tire sticky:: imagine the look on a Sti or Evo drivers face when you pulled the wheels at a random stop light race.
Yea you poor a puddle in front of both rear tires and do a great burnout in it. Hooks good. But what I need to do is get a sprayer and make a line with the stuff about 15-20 feet out and burn out the whole way. That way it'll stay hooked and not spin after 10 feet. You can cleary hear me peddling the car out of the hole and I never left at WOT yet. If I couldn't left at WOT I would have been out a lot harder than I was..
Old 12-12-2011, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
**** works, end of story. Some people say if you do some good prep work on the street it hook better than certain tracks.

http://pimpjuicetraction.com/
I can see this being the case. There is a video flooting around youtube of the guy that created the stuff lifting the tires of his 8 second car on the street.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:01 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by odarabla
There's so much to the car what part of the detail would you like to know? It's a 2002 full weight Z28 with a H/C/I Fully built and stroked LS2, th350 tranny, full suspension, strange 12 bolt rearend, Custom EPS cam. Car runs low 10's at the track.
Cool, i wasn't asking for specifics, just some general details about how the car was setup.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Holly **** this thread is badass. I had never heard of pimp juice before this thread. I'm really thinking of picking some of this pimp juice up. I wonder if you cold just put it in your everyday little spray bottle and spray it all around your tires before you launch?
Old 12-13-2011, 04:15 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
Holly **** this thread is badass. I had never heard of pimp juice before this thread. I'm really thinking of picking some of this pimp juice up. I wonder if you cold just put it in your everyday little spray bottle and spray it all around your tires before you launch?
It says on the bottle to just poor a little bit under the rear tires and do a bad *** burn out.. I would put some in a spray bottle and make a little track with it because after you get off the pad you just made it will spin the tires..
Old 12-13-2011, 05:15 AM
Staging Lane

Nice kill!! That Talon has a nice rep on the streets here in NOLA. Def not a light weight!! Car is moving out for sure! Id like to see you and Moe make a pass! Should be EPIC!! Low 10's NA?? Nice!!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can see this being the case. There is a video flooting around youtube of the guy that created the stuff lifting the tires of his 8 second car on the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu7zAfEnuEM
Old 12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Nice kill!! That Talon has a nice rep on the streets here in NOLA. Def not a light weight!! Car is moving out for sure! Id like to see you and Moe make a pass! Should be EPIC!! Low 10's NA?? Nice!!
Thanks bro. Were you out there the other night? I wouldn't mind racing moe but like I keep saying i'm doing this for the fun and the respect on the street. I have no reason to race for $$$ on the street. This game sorta makes it unfun for me because then there is to much bullshit that comes with it..
Old 12-13-2011, 08:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
That's the one I was talking about.. I didn't lift them that high.. lol
Old 12-13-2011, 11:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It says on the bottle to just poor a little bit under the rear tires and do a bad *** burn out.. I would put some in a spray bottle and make a little track with it because after you get off the pad you just made it will spin the tires..
I wonder if actually spraying your tires with it will make it hook better though? Especially with a car making under 400rwhp it should make it hook pretty easy if it got your car to hook wich I'm guessing is 500+rwhp.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:00 PM
10 Second Club

I wonder if actually spraying your tires with it will make it hook better though? Especially with a car making under 400rwhp it should make it hook pretty easy if it got your car to hook wich I'm guessing is 500+rwhp.
Like I said I was lifting the tires on the street but after I got off the pad I put down it would roast the tires and I would have to lift. If you made a line for about 15-20 feet out then I would think you would be ok..
Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea you poor a puddle in front of both rear tires and do a great burnout in it. Hooks good. But what I need to do is get a sprayer and make a line with the stuff about 15-20 feet out and burn out the whole way. That way it'll stay hooked and not spin after 10 feet. You can cleary hear me peddling the car out of the hole and I never left at WOT yet. If I couldn't left at WOT I would have been out a lot harder than I was..
Sounds like it is just another version of VHT Trackbite. Stuff works good, but it has solvents in it that have to evaporate before the - for lack of a better word - adhesives can become tacky and do there job. If you spray it onto a tire under load it will act like a lubricant and you will spin. That's why you see guys out there with blowtorches at big money street races: they are not heating the ground up like many think, they simply are burning the solvent out of trackbite or pimpjuice they already sprayed down.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does this mean you're not selling it??????
Old 12-14-2011, 07:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
Does this mean you're not selling it??????
I will sell it. You interested?
Old 12-14-2011, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Great kill. Never heard of this pimpjuice. But now you have me looking at it. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:28 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Great kill. Never heard of this pimpjuice. But now you have me looking at it. Thanks.
You gonna need it to put that power down on the street.. The **** works great..
Old 12-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Banned

I will sell it. You interested?
1.) My pockets not fat like that.

2.) I would have to grow a first and that would take time.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by F-Body_4_Life
1.) My pockets not fat like that.

2.) I would have to grow a first and that would take time.
You f-body for life (you saying my car looks all rednecky and ****?) and besides black people can't grow a mullet!! That would just be creepy!! LOL
Old 12-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Banned

Old 12-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Banned

Lol good run from what I hear the talon is no joke... I hope to make it back out there soon

Quick Reply: odarabla v.s. AWD Eagle Talon