Old 12-18-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** matches FTW
Old 12-18-2011, 10:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
Over there you can't let anybody know anything about you, or they will put a saddle on you and ride you.

BTW, I'm not slow or short; so I'm good to go

Sorry Hio
No problem....lord knows plenty of threads gets f-ed up around here. As long as we're all having fun who cares.
Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
No that would be Hiho.
Your welcome to have a try at it. Can I borrow your et streets? I think I would be on my way to the 10's then. I'm trying to get there in dd trim.
Originally Posted by It'llrun
Thought it was both of 'em... so far.

I'm still askin' myself how winning 1 of 2 races amounts to "puppy kicking" anything... Doesn't really matter. I'm just glad most of these guys weren't racin' back when I did.
Apperantly you have a comprehension problem....as usual. He jumped when I was at his fender and we ended up even with me pulling on the first one. Add that up for your self again. That means if we would've have started nose to nose I would've put a fender on him even with all my ******* up. I'd call that a win or at a minimum a draw.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Built/stalled auto, Procharged, cammed, meth/water injected, headers, TB, suspension, rear, *gasp for air* and you only busted off a 11.1@120mph
all you guy's see is mods and think you know everything about what I have

built auto..yeah sure that helps alot no doubt

3000 tci stall..not that big of a stall..alot of ppl run 4k stalls for street/strip cars

you say procharged like it means it should automaticly make me run 10's. It's a P1 @ only 6 psi..not really alot there bud

cammed..yep..it has a very small (only a lil larger than stock) cam that is far from being a good cam for boost..the LSA is all wrong as well as small lift..it was on the car when I got it.

headers...yep..Mid tubes!!, and high flow cats..and Borla cat back..not the most optimal of exhaust setups BY FAR!

TB..lol yeah an 80mm..that's not much larger than stock incase you dont' know alot of ppl go alot bigger on TB's

suspension..yep I got some decent suspension mods but am also lacking alot of things most ppl use to get into the 10's such as QA1's...my suspension is far from impressive I assure you

Moser 12 bolt with 3.90's..yep about my most useful mod I have I must admit

anything else you ******** THINK you know about my car that I can help you understand?

Last edited by ilovechevy1; 12-18-2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: de de
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Kinda funny that someone with a mile long mod list is talking big about beating up on pulley only/bolt on cars.

I can at least give Hio some props; instead of throw a **** ton of parts on his car and hoping it runs good...he has actually thought his **** out and it runs good for NO POWER ADDER.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Your welcome to have a try at it. Can I borrow your et streets? I think I would be on my way to the 10's then. I'm trying to get there in dd trim.
I'd love to have a chance at driving your car down the track. I think I'd break it though. I have a heavy foot off the line.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
all you guy's see is mods and think you know everything about what I have

built auto..yeah sure that helps alot no doubt

3000 tci stall..not that big of a stall..alot of ppl run 4k stalls for street/strip cars

you say procharged like it means it should automaticly make me run 10's. It's a P1 @ only 6 psi..not really alot there bud

cammed..yep..it has a very small (only a lil larger than stock) cam that is far from being a good cam for boost..the LSA is all wrong as well as small lift..it was on the car when I got it.

headers...yep..Mid tubes!!, and high flow cats..and Borla cat back..not the most optimal of exhaust setups BY FAR!

TB..lol yeah an 80mm..that's not much larger than stock incase you dont' know alot of ppl go alot bigger on TB's

suspension..yep I got some decent suspension mods but am also lacking alot of things most ppl use to get into the 10's such as QA1's...my suspension is far from impressive I assure you

Moser 12 bolt with 3.90's..yep about my most useful mod I have I must admit

anything else you ******** THINK you know about my car that I can help you understand?
So in short you have half assed mods....
Old 12-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

I can at least give Hio some props; instead of throw a **** ton of parts on his car and hoping it runs good...he has actually thought his **** out and it runs good for NO POWER ADDER.
I agree completely
Old 12-18-2011, 10:35 PM
Banned

Kinda funny that someone with a mile long mod list is talking big about beating up on pulley only/bolt on cars.

I dont' think you comprehend too well do you buddy? The bolton Cobra I beat (the one I posted the vid up of) was waaaay back when my car had far less mods than it does now as well as not being tuned for the 4000 FT ABOVE ******* SEA LEVEL in EL Paso, it was tuned in FL!!. A boosted modded camaro ( with a bad tune) raced and beat a boosted and modded Termi...if that offends you then I do apologize. If it makes you feel any better I have beaten KB and Whipple Cobras too. Tho they are'nt nearly as easy and it's usually the drivers fault they lost but still good kills on my part.

Not to say anything bad about Hio's car becuase he has a bad *** setup but he also has and engine swap, weight reduction..ect..I could go on but yes his setup is VERY well put together. I agree that my car is'nt as fast as it should be and it has been the story of my life since I have owned it. I have had my late nights of trying to fix it's many small problems as well as my tuner giving it his all but ulimately it leads to my current suspension setup is'nt dialed in. My cam is also very very not so good for a boosted setup (not sure what part of that you have yet to understand since i have mentioned it already) I have a cam in mind I want to put in but have a family and have to take my time slapping parts on this thing.

this whole bitching back and forth ulitmately leads to the fact you got offended that I was telling the OP (NOT YOU) that I too beat Termi's alot.

you took it upon yourself to make a comment to me about my car being slow for it's mods.

at the end of the day that makes you the *******, not me
Old 12-18-2011, 10:39 PM
Banned

Not even sure why my GM loving *** gets on LS1tech , only to get ganged up on by a bunch of Ford Nuttswingers that dont' belong here..it's whatever. I'm off to bed..might have to beat up on some more Termi's tomorrow and I need my rest. Good day ******* # 1, and ******* # 2...
Old 12-18-2011, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

I dont' think you comprehend too well do you buddy?

I agree that my car is'nt as fast as it should be

you took it upon yourself to make a comment to me about my car being slow for it's mods.

at the end of the day that makes you the *******, not me

I cut all your rambling insults and excuses out so that you can see the core of what you posted.

Just wanted you to see that all I did was point out what you already knew.

And for that I am the *******.

Last edited by Heater; 12-19-2011 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

I agree completely
wow....I'm feelin the love.

Ilovechevy, these guys are hard on everyone. I've had some ls guys give me more **** than the Ford guys. Wait till the Mopar guys chime in, it's nothing but a complete **** storm then
Old 12-18-2011, 11:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I heart you Heater.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:49 PM
10 Second Club

Ok guys here's a little vid of me rollin threw the gears in my car. Stoppy, you were wondering about a faceplated gearbox in another thread. Here's ya a good look .
It spun some in 1st too.

http://youtu.be/6eYfQjBLzqk

Also notice it's not gutted and not a rattle trap. But also take a good look at the shift ****
Old 12-19-2011, 01:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok guys here's a little vid of me rollin threw the gears in my car. Stoppy, you were wondering about a faceplated gearbox in another thread. Here's ya a good look .
It spun some in 1st too.

Also notice it's not gutted and not a rattle trap. But also take a good look at the shift ****
Looks like a blast to drive and damn quick. I just don't like the steering wheel.....
Old 12-19-2011, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks very dangerous to me the LITTLE driver cant see over dash or steering wheel. need a booster seat? zoey has one you can borow lmao
Old 12-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Banned

wow....I'm feelin the love.

Ilovechevy, these guys are hard on everyone. I've had some ls guys give me more **** than the Ford guys. Wait till the Mopar guys chime in, it's nothing but a complete **** storm then
I hear you man. It just pisses me off that some ppl think (not saying you , but others) that with cars it's always A mods + B mods= C performance. That's not always the case. some LS1 car's can make 310 RWHP on a dyno with everything on the car being 100% factory , while others may only make 280 RWHP stock. This has been seen in many cars, what works good on one car, may not work as well on another. I also have mine tuned to be a daily driver (I litterally told my tuner "dude, tune this car to be an awseome daily driver!" ) He did what I asked and I drive this car everyday without a hiccup or a 2nd thought on where I should or should'nt drive it. I think it's very ignorrant of these guys to jump on me saying my car is slow for it's mods ( if 11.1 with a 1.5 60ft is slow?) yet when I try to give them the rundown of why my car run's like it does (crappy cam, DD tune..ect) they wanna call it excuses. I got no reason to make excuses lol, especially to mustang owners..hell, all I have up on my youtube channel is me beating mustangs ( a few boosted ones too). If I had recorded every mustang that I have beaten then Youtube would've shut me down for uploading too many vids lol. They say my car is slow for it's mods?...hmmm ..ok. The Ford GT was like 160+k$ or more and only run's low 11's. The Buggati Veryron has 1000hp and 4 turbos with a 16 cyl engine and only run's 10's and cost over a million dollars, but yet I get called the guy with too many mods that runs too slow for having a P1 procharger, baby cam,, smallish stall, and mid tube headers with cats still on it ??..FML lol
Old 12-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Banned

Aren't you the one that everybody was laughing at for having all those mods and not running 10's?
^^^^^^^^ THIS is what you said *******! . I'm pretty sure you meant it to be offensive. You may think your clever with you lil insults. Atleast have the ***** to admit you where saying it to be a dick and not just saying it to start up a freindly conversation. What did you expect my reply to be?

Why cant' you just admit the only reason you even fucked with me with smart *** comments from the get go was because I meantioned I beat up on ( your precious) Termi's all the time. I know it must upset you that a DOHC ford V8 that came factory being forged and having 8lbs of boost, and only made around 400hp, and 3.55 gears only ran low 12's (with a damn good driver) from the factory get's it's *** raped on a most common daily basis. It's okay tho man..we cant' win them all.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:58 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by IH8FORD
lol. Theres been so much talk about the new V's id like to put a turbo or something on mine instead of buying a V2
Not ****-talking, but how's that rear diff holding up for you? I know they're like glass.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It spun some in 1st too.

Are you even clutching? Do you need to with a face plated tranny? I watched the video a BUNCH of times and all I see is your right leg lift on shifts and little if any movement from your left.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:35 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=HioSSilver;15745783]Ok guys here's a little vid of me rollin threw the gears in my car. Stoppy, you were wondering about a faceplated gearbox in another thread. Here's ya a good look .
It spun some in 1st too.

Thanks for posting this, was wondering how it worked in real life.

Quick Reply: Puppy kicked a 03-04 cobra