Awesome vids!! Post more
Old 12-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last vid is awesome
Old 12-30-2011, 03:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I noticed they dont speak english, what country is this from?? I didn't know there are american cars their?
Old 12-30-2011, 03:16 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by corvet786c
I noticed they dont speak english, what country is this from?? I didn't know there are american cars their?
this is from the middle east. just like there is Jap/German/...etc cars in the US, there is american cars there and all over the world!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 04:52 AM
Launching!

I spent quite a bit of time over there. All I saw were camels sand and lil kids beggen for water. Sure as hell never saw any american cars like these.

I know theres some folks with money though. I almost got in a fight with a guy cause I talked to four of his six wives at a club. Sure enough they were all his and the funniest part was it wasnt him that was gonna kick my azz but his bodyguards..

Those guys know how to live. Each wife was a differant nationality and beautiful
Old 12-30-2011, 07:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Killemall
I spent quite a bit of time over there. All I saw were camels sand and lil kids beggen for water. Sure as hell never saw any american cars like these.

I know theres some folks with money though. I almost got in a fight with a guy cause I talked to four of his six wives at a club. Sure enough they were all his and the funniest part was it wasnt him that was gonna kick my azz but his bodyguards..

Those guys know how to live. Each wife was a differant nationality and beautiful
lol listen to this guy!! so they had a club with girls and bodyguards but they were riding camels???? how did this guy and "his 4 wives" come to the club???

btw where was that??? which country and which city??

was that in one of your dreams??? like the ones were you keep beating all those GTRs and Supras?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
this is from the middle east. just like there is Jap/German/...etc cars in the US, there is american cars there and all over the world!!!
It seems like the LSx world over there is huge from all the videos I've seen, is that the big type of cars over there to mess with?
Old 12-30-2011, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by corvet786c
Good cars get sold in many countries. And seeing how we get a serious break on the price of cars here, most countries pay nearly 50% on top of the price we pay for a vehicle.

So its possible that z06 there would run near what a 911tt would run here. So that shows alot of love for our vehicles despite our **** poor dealer network in most countries.

And Killemall what you said is as dumb as if someone came here and said all the people in america consisted of just fat southern white people who live in walmart, angry black people making scenes and spanish people who cant stop dancing and knocking up women. If the world was made up of silly generalizations like what you mentioned then it would be a shitty place to live.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
It seems like the LSx world over there is huge from all the videos I've seen, is that the big type of cars over there to mess with?
it is growing more and more. people who wants to have a cheap fast reliable car tend to buy LSX platforms because its much cheaper to start with and mod (compared to Porsches, Lambos, BMWs, etc.) and they are still nice looking overall. you can buy a corvette and mod it and make it a low 10sec maybe even 9 sec car or faster and it will still be MUCH cheaper than buying a gallardo!! this is just an example.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:05 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
Good cars get sold in many countries. And seeing how we get a serious break on the price of cars here, most countries pay nearly 50% on top of the price we pay for a vehicle.

So its possible that z06 there would run near what a 911tt would run here. So that shows alot of love for our vehicles despite our **** poor dealer network in most countries.

And Killemall what you said is as dumb as if someone came here and said all the people in america consisted of just fat southern white people who live in walmart, angry black people making scenes and spanish people who cant stop dancing and knocking up women. If the world was made up of silly generalizations like what you mentioned then it would be a shitty place to live.
in the middle east, we pay about 10-20% on top on American cars. about 10-25% more on Jap, and 20-30% more on German,European cars. but we also have more options than US spec cars in most cases.

and what Killemall said is BS. believe me you will never see a guy with his wife in a club. if his story was true he would be d**d by now. imagine him talking to those "4 wives!!!" LOL right! and imagine him leaving the club on a camel LOL funny!!
Old 12-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

awesome video's...loved those races...some of the best i've seen in a while...

WALHAN_QTR...lololololol....to much...killemall's dream's...lololol...now that made me laugh out loud...good come-back on mr. viper
Old 12-31-2011, 05:38 PM
Launching!

in the middle east, we pay about 10-20% on top on American cars. about 10-25% more on Jap, and 20-30% more on German,European cars. but we also have more options than US spec cars in most cases.

and what Killemall said is BS. believe me you will never see a guy with his wife in a club. if his story was true he would be d**d by now. imagine him talking to those "4 wives!!!" LOL right! and imagine him leaving the club on a camel LOL funny!!

Army infantry and I spent 6 months in 120 degree weather. The sand was brown. Camels were brown and even the buildings were brown. This was just 6 months before 911 kicked off and back then theyed let us go out every weekend and roam the town. There were no fancy cars whatsoever. Was a decent amount of tourist from Russia ect.

The story at the club is 100 percent true. What I failed to tell you is that when me and my friends left the club one of the mans six wives was looking at a sign above us. Not at us but at a big lit up sign.

The man thought his wife was looking at us and then punched her in the face with a devastateing right hook. My and another friends natural instinct was to run and help the beautiful women now slumped and bloodied. Luckily 3 of the smarter of us reminded me that there culture was differant and we were visiting their home andto let it go..

Then there were the nomads. Im talking a 5 year old lil boy and 7 year old little girl in the middle of the desert with a camel begging for water. Both just cute little kids. The brass said we were to never give them water but I didnt give a fock and did anyway.

This was back in 2000,but I dont remember any nice cars ect.

On the other hand Isreal was freaking insane. Beautiful oceans, beautiful land, beautiful women, malls buildings ect that rivaled Hawaii. The only way you knew you werntin the USA is when the chicks would put there guns on a gunrack while entering the club.

-I never once rode a camel, we walked or got taxis wich were little nasty beat up cars

-yes I did talk to the wives and yes I probally actually am lucky I didnt get beat up or worse

Anyways. Didnt see any nice cars over there but its nice to know you guys enjoy them just as much as we do

Last edited by Killemall; 12-31-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:58 AM
Staging Lane

killemall...i couldn't imagine not giving ANYONE water....sick bastards...a child or animal needs water and they refuse....good thing i wasn't there, i'd probaly be dead now...props to you for doing what you did...
Old 01-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Staging Lane

killemall...i forgot to ask, what was the problem with the viper????
Old 01-01-2012, 09:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

I been deploying to middle east since 2000. It was first place i seen a lambo ferrari and few other exotics. Hell even seen aguy wreck a lambo get out like no big deal. And after spending 6+ years there i never seen a guy take his wife to a club or anything like that. Hello a friend and i got threatened cause two girls bought us soda cause all we had was American money and they took their sails down to talk to us after.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Killemall
Army infantry and I spent 6 months in 120 degree weather. The sand was brown. Camels were brown and even the buildings were brown. This was just 6 months before 911 kicked off and back then theyed let us go out every weekend and roam the town. There were no fancy cars whatsoever. Was a decent amount of tourist from Russia ect.

The story at the club is 100 percent true. What I failed to tell you is that when me and my friends left the club one of the mans six wives was looking at a sign above us. Not at us but at a big lit up sign.

The man thought his wife was looking at us and then punched her in the face with a devastateing right hook. My and another friends natural instinct was to run and help the beautiful women now slumped and bloodied. Luckily 3 of the smarter of us reminded me that there culture was differant and we were visiting their home andto let it go..

Then there were the nomads. Im talking a 5 year old lil boy and 7 year old little girl in the middle of the desert with a camel begging for water. Both just cute little kids. The brass said we were to never give them water but I didnt give a fock and did anyway.

This was back in 2000,but I dont remember any nice cars ect.

On the other hand Isreal was freaking insane. Beautiful oceans, beautiful land, beautiful women, malls buildings ect that rivaled Hawaii. The only way you knew you werntin the USA is when the chicks would put there guns on a gunrack while entering the club.

-I never once rode a camel, we walked or got taxis wich were little nasty beat up cars

-yes I did talk to the wives and yes I probally actually am lucky I didnt get beat up or worse

Anyways. Didnt see any nice cars over there but its nice to know you guys enjoy them just as much as we do
simple question... what country and what city???????????
Old 01-01-2012, 03:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I been deploying to middle east since 2000. It was first place i seen a lambo ferrari and few other exotics. Hell even seen aguy wreck a lambo get out like no big deal. And after spending 6+ years there i never seen a guy take his wife to a club or anything like that. Hello a friend and i got threatened cause two girls bought us soda cause all we had was American money and they took their sails down to talk to us after.
thank god someone who knows what he is talking about. You will NEVER see a guy take his wife to a club. his GF? maybe!! HIS WIFE NO NO NO. also you cant have six wives!!!!!! and how in the hell did you know that they are his wives?? this is dude enough with the lies. I wondered why most people here hate you. I guess I know now!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 41863nj
awesome video's...loved those races...some of the best i've seen in a while...

WALHAN_QTR...lololololol....to much...killemall's dream's...lololol...now that made me laugh out loud...good come-back on mr. viper
lol thanks again.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:12 PM
10 Second Club

thank god someone who knows what he is talking about. You will NEVER see a guy take his wife to a club. his GF? maybe!! HIS WIFE NO NO NO. also you cant have six wives!!!!!! and how in the hell did you know that they are his wives?? this is dude enough with the lies. I wondered why most people here hate you. I guess I know now!!!
Ya I said sail but met vale. Was on phone and on the road. I know in Kuwait city they have a Dealer you can buy a Lambo/Ferrair/or even a Ducati if you want. Seen a few American cars there. Matter fact this last road trip out of Iraq got into Kuwait seen a very clean WS6 that sounded real good.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 41863nj
killemall...i couldn't imagine not giving ANYONE water....sick bastards...a child or animal needs water and they refuse....good thing i wasn't there, i'd probaly be dead now...props to you for doing what you did...
Its a very common order actually. Its not cause we don't want to but simply how they want it in THEIR country.