Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Rare Bugatti Veyron 1/4 mile footage!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 11:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are rich enough to buy a Veyron it doesn't matter. It is a status symbol more than anything.... 35K$ for tires? Who cares? Its just money.

You guys are saying blah blah viper blah blah Zr1 that runs 8s..... Sure... A purpose built car. But is it as reliable as a Veyron? Warranty? 260+MPH? 100% legal in every state? Ride quality? I can go on and on and on...

No matter what..... You own a Veyron, you own the fastest production vehicle ever produced in the entire world. Nothing 99.9999-100% any of us will ever own will ever compare to it in any way imaginable.... Hell, unless you see a Veyron in person most of you will never see anything that compares.

It is the baddest car ever built, period. **** some 400-450CI turbo purpose built car that I see 10 times a week, yawn.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ilovechevy1
like I said, grow some ballz ppl. I did'nt dissrespt the car either!. I actually very plainly said it was a very bad *** car indeed!. Atleast I see a couple of other ppl posting up on this thread that do atleast agree with me..they are either real men, or real American men who know they can do better for less money " Oh, but it's a buggati!" lol you guys trip me out.
Anybody that agrees with you on any subject similar to this isn't saying much for them... You are one of the biggest tools on this forum, an absolute joke when you post.
Why don't you start threatening people again like you usually do? That will for sure get your point across in a clear way.

One to watch for Unit.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lemons, you can beat a buggatti, a buggatti can beat an Evo, but you can't beat an Evo. End of Statement
Old 12-30-2011, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have to agree with you there man and I cant' knock on anything you said. If I ever hit the lotto I would buy a ZR1, throw another 200k into it and have some sort of AWD sytem made for it along with giving it an engine to be able to sustain high speed and high rpms for extended times and make 1000 RWHP very reliably, and I would also redo the entire interior and replace alot of the cheap part with some custom fabbed lether and what not. I would create it just to beat the bugatti at any and everything, and do it all for maybe 300k. Even still tho there would be those homo's that would pop up and say "even if you beat that Veryon at any and everything, it's still not a Veryon it's a corvette"..I would just give them a big
Both of those car would get respect just as equally.

It would just depend on if you are talking to a car enthusiast or a fanboy.

I'm not knocking what your saying, the great thing about the aftermarket is that if one desires we can make any car as fast as we want. But for a manufacturer to undertake the challenge, to eat the cost, spend the time on the research and put together something that works so well... you have to give it props. No matter if you feel its overpriced for the performance or whatever.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have to agree with you there man and I cant' knock on anything you said. If I ever hit the lotto I would buy a ZR1, throw another 200k into it and have some sort of AWD sytem made for it along with giving it an engine to be able to sustain high speed and high rpms for extended times and make 1000 RWHP very reliably, and I would also redo the entire interior and replace alot of the cheap part with some custom fabbed lether and what not. I would create it just to beat the bugatti at any and everything, and do it all for maybe 300k. Even still tho there would be those homo's that would pop up and say "even if you beat that Veryon at any and everything, it's still not a Veryon it's a corvette"..I would just give them a big
You still had to extensively modify a car to compete with a bone stock car 100% street legal car.

And yes, its still a Corvette and its still a Veyron.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
If you are rich enough to buy a Veyron it doesn't matter. It is a status symbol more than anything.... 35K$ for tires? Who cares? Its just money.

You guys are saying blah blah viper blah blah Zr1 that runs 8s..... Sure... A purpose built car. But is it as reliable as a Veyron? Warranty? 260+MPH? 100% legal in every state? Ride quality? I can go on and on and on...

No matter what..... You own a Veyron, you own the fastest production vehicle ever produced in the entire world. Nothing 99.9999-100% any of us will ever own will ever compare to it in any way imaginable.... Hell, unless you see a Veyron in person most of you will never see anything that compares.

It is the baddest car ever built, period. **** some 400-450CI turbo purpose built car that I see 10 times a week, yawn.
I was talking about it's possible to build a car that can do ALL those things a Buggatti can do, and do it for ALOT less money. the fast quatermile times, the fast top speed, the ride quality, all that stuff.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by My6speedZ

I'm not knocking what your saying, the great thing about the aftermarket is that if one desires we can make any car as fast as we want. But for a manufacturer to undertake the challenge, to eat the cost, spend the time on the research and put together something that works so well... you have to give it props. No matter if you feel its overpriced for the performance or whatever.
Oh I give it props indeed, but eat the cost?..I donno bout that since they cost nearly 2 million a peice and I bet the spend alot less than that just to make it..we all seem to be agreeing that they are selling the name of the car and not nessasrilly it's performance. It's a marvel of engineering and all that good stuff..but 1.7 mil...umm..even if I had the money..still no lol
Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

I still wouldn't give it the same amount of respect/props/etc.. I see highly modified cars do insane things on a regular basis... I see NOTHING else doing the same things this BONE stock 100% LEGAL car does. A modified car is not in the same league as this car because its a stock car.. Whether performance is the same or not.

BTW, someone mentioned the appearance.. Veyrons are hideous, they are built for function, not form.

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
Lemons, you can beat a buggatti, a buggatti can beat an Evo, but you can't beat an Evo. End of Statement
Of course, I should have know.. DUH!!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned

I was talking about it's possible to build a car that can do ALL those things a Buggatti can do, and do it for ALOT less money. the fast quatermile times, the fast top speed, the ride quality, all that stuff.
Pull up somewhere in a modded, dragged, ZR1. All everyone else sees and hears is a loud corvette. Pull up in a BUGGATTI VEYRON...You will have panties hanging from your windshield wipers.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Banned

^thats why they call it "the pantie dropper".
Old 12-30-2011, 11:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Awesome? You built a car that it is not 100% street legal in every state that STILL doesn't compare to a Veyron and its bone stock....? Congrats?
Oh I give it props indeed, but eat the cost?..I donno bout that since they cost nearly 2 million a peice and I bet the spend alot less than that just to make it..we all seem to be agreeing that they are selling the name of the car and not nessasrilly it's performance. It's a marvel of engineering and all that good stuff..but 1.7 mil...umm..even if I had the money..still no lol
Do you read? THEY LOSE MONEY ON EVERY SINGLE ONE THAT IS BUILT!!!The R&D that goes into them is outright unbelievable... You CAN'T build a car that performs the same way with the technology it has in every single way because it costs more than what the Veyron sells for to do it. Are you stupid? It is impossible, period.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Banned

Awesome? You built a car that it is not 100% street legal in every state that STILL doesn't compare to a Veyron and its bone stock....? Congrats?

Do you read? THEY LOSE MONEY ON EVERY SINGLE ONE THAT IS BUILT!!!The R&D that goes into them is outright unbelievable... You CAN'T build a car that performs the same way with the technology it has in every single way because it costs more than what the Veyron sells for to do it. Are you stupid? It is impossible, period.
Yes
Old 12-30-2011, 11:38 PM
Launching!

Thank you sir for sounding like a true redblooded, beer drinking, American man . I bet all those ppl who keep saying things like " It's an exotic and no POS American car can compare" they all go home and drink white wine and have sex with thier wives in the missionary position lol
Thank you. I'm drinking beer right now, and can barely type straight lol. F*ck it's our New Years! I'll take a Corevtte 7.0L or Zr1 and destroy that bitch all day. Sure it may trap higher,but cathc me at a light with a procharged Z06 or modded ZR1, and see what 2 mil got you. I bet up to 100, the Veyron won't "destroy" either car. Come on America, put the ZR1 for money up against the Veyron. Just make sure to put 100k into the ZR1, and watch what happens
Old 12-30-2011, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I still wouldn't give it the same amount of respect/props/etc.. I see highly modified cars do insane things on a regular basis... I see NOTHING else doing the same things this BONE stock 100% LEGAL car does. A modified car is not in the same league as this car because its a stock car.. Whether performance is the same or not.

BTW, someone mentioned the appearance.. Veyrons are hideous, they are built for function, not form.

Of course, I should have know.. DUH!!!!
I meant that someone who loves cars will respect them both for what they are, not necessarily the same amount.

Do i respect a properly built tasteful Honda? Yes
Do i respect any exotic car? Yes

I respect the Honda for what it can do, I respect the exotic for what it is (all things considered).

They are cars just built on a different level. Does that make a bit more sense, as to what I'm trying to say?

Pull up somewhere in a modded, dragged, ZR1. All everyone else sees and hears is a loud corvette. Pull up in a BUGGATTI VEYRON...You will have panties hanging from your windshield wipers.
HAHA, this post made me LOL
Old 12-30-2011, 11:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Bro, you on crack... LsX 4 LYF!!!!!:gru ffy:
Originally Posted by O-FiveCC
Thank you. I'm drinking beer right now, and can barely type straight lol. F*ck it's our New Years! I'll take a Corevtte 7.0L or Zr1 and destroy that bitch all day. Sure it may trap higher,but cathc me at a light with a procharged Z06 or modded ZR1, and see what 2 mil got you. I bet up to 100, the Veyron won't "destroy" either car. Come on America, put the ZR1 for money up against the Veyron. Just make sure to put 100k into the ZR1, and watch what happens
And this is why I have made 10 posts in 3 months lately.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by O-FiveCC
If I had a zr1, and I lined up with a Buggatti, I would give a thumbs up and turn on my blinker.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

I meant that someone who loves cars will respect them both for what they are, not necessarily the same amount.

Do i respect a properly built tasteful Honda? Yes
Do i respect any exotic car? Yes

I respect the Honda for what it can do, I respect the exotic for what it is (all things considered).

They are cars just built on a different level. Does that make a bit more sense, as to what I'm trying to say?

HAHA, this post made me LOL
Thank you for replying to something I posted with an IQ over: fghj
Old 12-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Banned

Anybody that agrees with you on any subject similar to this isn't saying much for them... You are one of the biggest tools on this forum, an absolute joke when you post.
Why don't you start threatening people again like you usually do? That will for sure get your point across in a clear way.

One to watch for Unit.
umm, threatning ppl?..please DO TELL when have I threatened ppl? Sorry but some ppl do agree with me alot of the times, it's called having opinions and my opinion is this car is way overpriced REGARDLESS of it's performance and it's name. The same faggets that say "but it's a Buggati' are the same faggets that go pay 700 dollars for a plate of food at what society would lead you to believe is an "upclass resturaunt" or pay 3000$'s for a purse just because it's a Loui Veton (or howver that gay **** is spelled). DO you even drink beer?..or since your in TN maybe moonshine?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

If I had a zr1, and I lined up with a Buggatti, I would give a thumbs up and turn on my blinker in hopes that he turned behind me onto the open highway so I could show him what real american muscle is like.
I'm on MY level.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Banned

A veyron would run much better if it was not so heavy. If it was 3500 curb it would run low 9's.

Quick Reply: Rare Bugatti Veyron 1/4 mile footage!