Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ss vs AMG 6.3

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 12:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year
Default ss vs AMG 6.3

not sure of the model but it was a newer black 2 door mercedes AMG with the 6.3, damn car was nice . . . old man driving it go figure lol started from a stop, i saw before he got to the line he was weaving in and out of traffic. light turns green and we both punch it and bye bye AMG (i'm thinking he wasn't pushing it all the way cause those are supposed to be over 500hp right?????) once i get to 75 i let off and he just flew by me. don't know if it's an actual kill since he might not have pushing it but oh well i'll take it!!! i never drive my car anymore, my gf does and i drive her's for commuting so gettin a chance like this is very very seldom.

Last edited by King Nothing; 12-31-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good kill king nothing...i beat a amg as well a while back, didn't know what it was that was right next tome until i seen the amg, then i was surprised...he later asked me what the hell i have in it...i guess he meant the motor...anything done to your SS ????
Old 12-30-2011, 07:48 PM
TECH Veteran

LS1Tech 10 Year

Just a tune really and a SLP Y pipe
Old 12-30-2011, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by King Nothing
Just a tune really and a SLP Y pipe
Hm. Not to call bs or anything but I doubt he was racing. Those cars are easily 12 second cars even when not driven properly. And 11's capable with a tune only on the sedan.

http://www.insideline.com/mercedes-b...ck-series.html
Old 12-30-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If he was racing you, you would've lost no doubt(C63 AMG the E is a bit faster. Those are definitly faster then your car and even will more then likely pull on my full bolt on camaro easy. Not trying to rain on the parade just saying those are very fast cars.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

not sure of the model but it was a newer black 2 door mercedes AMG with the 6.3, damn car was nice . . . old man driving it go figure lol started from a stop, i saw before he got to the line he was weaving in and out of traffic. light turns green and we both punch it and bye bye AMG (i'm thinking he wasn't pushing it all the way cause those are supposed to be over 500hp right?????) once i get to 75 i let off and he just flew by me. don't know if it's an actual kill since he might not have pushing it but oh well i'll take it!!! i never drive my car anymore, my gf does and i drive her's for commuting so gettin a chance like this is very very seldom.
MMMM Is an 'OLD MAN' not allowed to drive a AMG! I'm thinking I wish I could line up next to you & give you an 'old man' *** kicking.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:13 AM
TECH Veteran

LS1Tech 10 Year

ok since you guys only read parts of my post i'll quote it and put in bold where i even said he probably wasn't pushing it
so where did i say he was going ***** out and i still won?
Old 12-31-2011, 09:28 AM
TECH Veteran

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by ls1 1990 VN
MMMM Is an 'OLD MAN' not allowed to drive a AMG! I'm thinking I wish I could line up next to you & give you an 'old man' *** kicking.
just seeing you get your car on my streets legally would be enough for me
Old 12-31-2011, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

you can't please everyone KING NOTHING...every body's a critic...
Old 12-31-2011, 03:08 PM
TECH Veteran

LS1Tech 10 Year

Critic or dumbass
Old 12-31-2011, 03:18 PM
TECH Veteran

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 41863nj
good kill king nothing...i beat a amg as well a while back, didn't know what it was that was right next tome until i seen the amg, then i was surprised...he later asked me what the hell i have in it...i guess he meant the motor...anything done to your SS ????
SLP Lip and SLP MAF (Tuned by Mark Romans), MSD wires, NGK plugs, SLP Y-Pipe, Eibach Prokit, Bilsteins, LCA's, Relocation Brackets, Double Adjustable Panhard Bar, Energy Suspension Poly Uretheyne Bushing all aroundSpeend Inc Flexplate and z06 replica's with bridgstone potenza rubber wrapped all around

i didn't type this at first because i've been on my itouch and it takes forever to post things

again to the others and future people, if you think i said he went ***** out re-read the original post and pay attention to the things in bold
Old 01-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Staging Lane

anyone / anything can be beaten on the street...a lot can happen...maybe you have the driver mod and he didn't...i remember years ago beating a firehawk m6 on the highway with my lt1 camaro a4...his was a lt1 as well....maybe i can just drive better, but who the hell cares, all i know was i won...critic or dumbass...lololololol...good one.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 AM
TECH Veteran

LS1Tech 10 Year

Thanks bud