Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99 TransAm vs 11 gt500 and 07 ninja 1000

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 TransAm vs 11 gt500 and 07 ninja 1000

Ninja 1000 vs TransAm
Last night I went out to see if I could find anything fun to do. I drive around town for a little bit with no luck except for a guy on a ninja 1000 that wants to run me... and I'm not stupid I know those bikes are crazy fast.. so I finally pull over where he is parked at and ask him if he wants to run them for the hell of it just so I can see where I stand with a bike. He laughs and sais "are you serious!?!?!" I respond laughing myself and saying "I know I'm gonna lose man I just would like to see where I stand with a bike." So I asked him if we could do a race from 60-140 (with 3:23's thats where 4th ends is 140) and he agreed to it so we went to race and on our way outside of town he kept on passing me and slowing down and passing me and slowing down so within city limits where I know better than to race I geared down to second... then he stays infront of me going much faster than 60 forcing me to grab third and catch up with him.. when I do that I pass him at about 80 and let off waiting for him to punch it, as soon as I seen his headlight so much as move up a half an inch I stomped on it resulting in me pulling a car on him from 80-120, after that he no longer wanted to race nor run his mouth.

Note: I am not stating that my car can beat this bike I am stating that I beat a guy running his mouth who thought he could drive the bike.

GT500 vs TransAm
As I'm pulling back into town I meet a couple of guys in a gt500 at a stop light, (which we are both facing opposite ways at) I reved my motor and they looked over and reved theres and then the lght turned gree and they leave spining there tires.. They turn around and follow me a little ways outside of town where they attempted to do a ricer flybye at 25mph... well let me tel you I did not allow this ricer flybye to happen lol, I was already in first waiting for something like this to happen and as soon as I noticed what they were doing I layed in it leaving our cars nose to nose... until I imediatley caught 2nd gear then third leaving them to trail by a minimum of 2 car lengths.

Note: I am stating that I can beat a stock GT500 lol
Old 01-02-2012, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A ricer fly-by at 25mph? Were you in a wheelchair?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
A ricer fly-by at 25mph? Were you in a wheelchair?
I was in the process of slowing down assuming that he wanted to go from a dig then thats when he layed in it attempting to pass me