Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Charger SRT8 vs Mach 1 (This is for you stopsign)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 02:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
No doubt most fellow mustang guys on here are the most butt hurt nut swingers ive ever seen. And they all own na 4.6s roflmao
^^^This.

Can we make this the official "NA 4.6 Pawnage thread"?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Why do the Mach 1s hurt so many feelings?
your more than welcome to bring your "supafast" mach1 my way and show me what all the other ones couldn't. but ill make sure my tail lights are buffed and waxed real pretty for ya
Old 02-11-2012, 06:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Arctic
your more than welcome to bring your "supafast" mach1 my way and show me what all the other ones couldn't. but ill make sure my tail lights are buffed and waxed real pretty for ya
What are your mods and times?
Old 02-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
^^^This.

Can we make this the official "NA 4.6 Pawnage thread"?
Old 02-11-2012, 07:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NotlS1
so far my naturally aspirated acura has the fastest slip in this thread..... how does that make you feeeeel.
Put 22's on your **** and that will change that
Old 02-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Teching In

What are your mods and times?
dont worry about my mods or times. bring your mach1 my way and see how it goes. if its as bad *** as you claim you should have nothing to worry about. just know ive only been beat by f/i mustangs
Old 02-11-2012, 07:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
I doubt you run into many machs with a mild h/c set up in a 3000lb car
Nope all forced induction, It's gonna take more than a mild h/c Mach for me to even know he's there.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

dont worry about my mods or times. bring your mach1 my way and see how it goes. if its as bad *** as you claim you should have nothing to worry about. just know ive only been beat by f/i mustangs
Scary stuff man...I'll be in Ohio Monday, we can run then. dipshit

If you have track numbers post them up, if not

so i was out tonight with a few buddies at the local t-bell. some kid in an rsx decides to do his little ricer flyby (only thing i can think of to describe it). it being probably the last night ill have the car out i went and gave chase, unfortunately he turned off before i could get beside him, so i turned around and went back to t-bell. bout an hour later we were at our normal hangout when who do we see? same rsx, this time he has a s2k tailing him and they are gettin ready to jump on the highway. i figured id give it one last shot and hopped in the car and took off (with plenty of encouragement from my buddies). as im cruising up to these 2 cars i hear them punch it, so i follow suit. i run both of them down and pass them mid-race. i end up stopped at the last light before the highway opens up with this s2k right behind me. light turned green and i took off like i would from any other light, then i hear both the acura and the s2k squealing their tires so i punched it. let off just past 100 with the s2k about 3 behind and the rsx about 7-9 behind. now after hearing this s2k up close i figured he had atleast intake and full exhaust. and ive heard stories about how fast they are supposed to be. well he crawled up beside me and sat there for a good minute running at about 60 (decent spot for me). then i hear the honks, honk 3 i floor it. instantly out by a car, by the time i got out of it he was about 5 big cars behind me. we turned around and i figured we were done, he happened to stop real quick and ask what was done to the car, when i told him it was stock i think he was going to cry. and i guess he figured we were doing a dig and he launched.... i didnt get into it until about 30ish made up his car lead then continued to walk away.... i have to say, after everyone talking about how fast those cars are, i am definitely not impressed..
You can barely pull a bolt on S2000 and you are talking **** to me with a stock LS1....kids these days.

Last edited by Stopsign32v; 02-11-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Nope all forced induction, It's gonna take more than a mild h/c Mach for me to even know he's there.
Is this pre built rear and another swapped motor or is this post built rear and another swapped motor?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by arctic
dont worry about my mods or times. Bring your mach1 my way and see how it goes. If its as bad *** as you claim you should have nothing to worry about. Just know ive only been beat by f/i mustangs
Originally Posted by stopsign32v
scary stuff man...i'll be in ohio monday, we can run then. Dipshit

if you have track numbers post them up, if not

You can barely pull a bolt on s2000 and you are talking **** to me with a stock ls1....kids these days.

owned-hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Scary stuff man...I'll be in Ohio Monday, we can run then. dipshit

If you have track numbers post them up, if not

You can barely pull a bolt on S2000 and you are talking **** to me with a stock LS1....kids these days.
If so sure why you ask him for times?? Run....if you win, hurray for you, if not you just will continue to contribute for the entertainment section at LS1TECH.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:43 AM
10 Second Club

Is this pre built rear and another swapped motor or is this post built rear and another swapped motor?
Just the way it sits.....**** I would'nt even need a tire on it for a h/c's Mach.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Banned

lol riiiiight
Old 02-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by chaman
If so sure why you ask him for times?? Run....if you win, hurray for you, if not you just will continue to contribute for the entertainment section at LS1TECH.
Look up how far South Carolina is from Ohio.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just the way it sits.....**** I would'nt even need a tire on it for a h/c's Mach.
Hate to break it to you but a cammed, short runner, worked heads Mach 1 with a good stall would have no problem running low 11s like you do.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Banned

Hate to break it to you but a cammed, short runner, worked heads Mach 1 with a good stall would have no problem running low 11s like you do.
Exactly there are numerous bolt-on machs running 10.9s-11.6s all over 3000lbs. The 10.9 @ 123 car was at 3050lbs (not much lighter then hios car) I guess if he added a nice head/cam setup he still would have a problem with the hio mobile
Old 02-11-2012, 01:15 PM
10 Second Club

WOW....where are all these fast bolt-on Machs when I'm around? You 2 have ***** size issues I bet. We know what Stoppys Mach runs, and we know he got wore out pretty bad by Sepno on the street. We also now know that Stoppy must suck more than any of us thought or he would be running mid 11's with his bolt-on Mach. What does your mach run auto? From the way it looks, bolt-on mach's are now faster that bolt-on 03-04 Cobra's and the new 5.0's.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Banned

WOW....where are all these fast bolt-on Machs when I'm around? You 2 have ***** size issues I bet. We know what Stoppys Mach runs, and we know he got wore out pretty bad by Sepno on the street. We also now know that Stoppy must suck more than any of us thought or he would be running mid 11's with his bolt-on Mach. What does your mach run auto? From the way it looks, bolt-on mach's are now faster that bolt-on 03-04 Cobra's and the new 5.0's.
Like I said man you keep comparing your car to your average 3600lb mach with basic bolt-ons. Honestly I doubt you run into a mach that has alot of money and time put into it on motor just the way it is. If a mach had a mild h/c setup with full boltons like you do. He would have no problem at your weight keeping up
Old 02-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Lol looks like I hit a nerve. My bad
Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

You did'nt hot a nerve. Mearly stating the facts according to you 2. Auto still has not said what his runs, and he thinks a mach weighs 3600#.....that alone shows what he knows about his own car. 03turbomach's car weighed 3480 with him in it. He goes about220-230 and it had a turbo kit, k-member and larger than stock wheels. Mach's should be in the low 3200 range.