Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F*ck you and your junk ford!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 01:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been saying this for awhile, but it's kidna pointless. Mods seem to like to ban GM owners in the SRK section and I have yet to see ohioborn or any of those guys who Nut swing and break the rules get banned yet. Go to any other section on here and you won't see any of this happening. I find it more funny to see what stupid **** ohioborn will say next lol. I have never seen anybody swing as hard as him. My bet is you get in trouble for this thread though....
Old 03-16-2012, 01:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
I have been saying this for awhile, but it's kidna pointless. Mods seem to like to ban GM owners in the SRK section and I have yet to see ohioborn or any of those guys who Nut swing and break the rules get banned yet. Go to any other section on here and you won't see any of this happening. I find it more funny to see what stupid **** ohioborn will say next lol. I have never seen anybody swing as hard as him. My bet is you get in trouble for this thread though....
Because they can say whatever they want on here... then they go out and run against us and have nothing to say.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by 88blackiroc; 03-16-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I couldn't find a Chevy Waaaahbulance.

Attached Thumbnails F*ck you and your junk ford!-waaahmbulance.jpg  
Old 03-16-2012, 01:16 PM

There used to be a mod who smacked people around for anything and everything, but people whined and cried like little girl babies and his mod status was taken away soon after.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
There used to be a mod who smacked people around for anything and everything, but people whined and cried like little girl babies and his mod status was taken away soon after.
I bet I know who that was. He was pretty funny though.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I think he just mad that the GT500 is coming out cheaper and more power then his Z06. SO take your car to the track run it then compare times. I will have some new times tonight if we don't get rained out. **** your Z06 what you drive it and think your special. Nope just another douche in a vette to me.

and 2SSarme really? You ran 13's in your 20k build 5th gen.

Hiho only finds reason for a car not to run times. Oh it had a race seat, it was on E85 and I can't get that so its a race car, they took out a back seat t hat saved 13lbs so its a race car, they had a roll bar so its a race car, I did a engine swap but if you do it its a race car,
Im not mad about what the new gt500 comes out, just less excuses for you ford nut huggers to come up with when it gets its nuts clipped! You got that right the mustang it is a cheaper POS! Back when the it was z06 vs the "mighty Ford GT" the ford gt was getting spanked by the Z06" hell even today the Z06 is king of the roadcourse! Its just your flat out blatant disrespect and **** talking about anything GM, and you are doing it on a Damn GM site! On top oof that you are making worthless threads about the new fords in the wrong damn section! At least put it the proper section about other cars. If you did that **** in a ford side i would careless but this is a website about/for Gm enthusiasts.
I have run my car at the track with just intake full exhaust and tune it went 11.1 at 128 on a tire. I added 20 more whp, but had major issues with a ram air scoop making my car run like **** and throwing the tune completly off, but i still went 10.80s at 126. I actually ended up going slower and lost mph in the back compared to my 11.1 run. Yet i still went faster than you with 130+ less whp.
When the **** have I just came out and acted like a douche for the hell of it? NEVER. I only have talked **** in response to all the "my ford is better crap". I like how you have the audacity to call me a douche with all the crap that you are always bragging about. Expecially the I have 620whp my mods are just an intake and a supercharger(Really just a supercharger, get the **** out of here) and i have only gone 10.90s. I think you are jealous that i have a z06 and you dont! Keep on drinking the hateraide!

Last edited by redctsv; 03-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I bet I know who that was. He was pretty funny though.
That he was! I would have gladly voted to keep him as a mod
Old 03-16-2012, 01:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by redctsv
Im not mad about what the new gt500 comes out, just less excuses for you ford nut huggers to come up with when it gets its nuts clipped! You got that right the mustang it is a cheaper POS! Back when the it was z06 vs the "mighty Ford GT" the ford gt was getting spanked by the Z06" hell even today the Z06 is king of the roadcourse! Its just your flat out blatant disrespect and **** talking about anything GM, and you are doing it on a Damn GM site! On top oof that you are making worthless threads about the new fords in the wrong damn section! At least put it the proper section about other cars. If you did that **** in a ford side i would careless but this is a website about/for Gm enthusiasts.
I have run my car at the track with just intake full exhaust and tune it went 11.1 at 128 on a tire. I added 20 more whp, but had major issues with a ram air scoop making my car run like **** and throwing the tune completly off, but i still went 10.80s at 126. I actually ended up going slower and lost mph in the back compared to my 11.1 run. I went than you with 100+ less whp.
When the **** have I just came out and acted like a douche for the hell of it? NONE. I only have talked **** in response to all the "my ford is better crap". I like how you have the audacity to call me a douche with all the crap that you are always bragging about. Expecially the I have 620whp my mods are just an intake and a supercharger(Really just a supercharger, get the **** out of here) and i have only gone 10.90s. I think you are jealous that i have a z06 and you dont! Keep on drinking the hateraide!
So with intake tune full exhaust you only went 11.1..thought that was stock times for Z06's? And then 10.80..still not what you should be running. I mean you should be running low 10'sw in that 70k supercar right.

And what else do I have besides the supercharger, boss intake? Oh the tune that has to be done..my bad. Or the injectors that come with it..Oh wait your talking about the stall that just went in 4 days ago maybe? Oh i know the off road x pipe that is it. Please tell me what mods I am hiding.

and no not mad you have a Z06 and I don't. If I wanted one I coulde have one already. Actually looked at them before buying my mustang. Test drove one and all. Even now I knwo where a new one is with t he Z07 package and all I could get for under 75k out the door. They even offered to give good money for my mustang with its mods. I would actually come out ahead on it. But yet again I passed. So again your not specially.

So you went 10.8@126 is best time yet..I will compare my times to night. Since stall is in. Not even tuning tranny for the stall.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

I don't know of any departments where I am that buy chevy anything anymore. We have an old brush truck that's Chevy but it's broke more than it works... our F350 on the other hand is a beast and never has a problem.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

Holy **** , it has begun........again ! There are plenty of ford owner's that aren't trollin **** head's and the one's that are troll's end up here ! Ohio you have a respectable car but you **** everyone off with your thread jacking and starting threads bragging about the new GT500 in the wrong section ! I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed vid's of your car at the track , that is what need's to be in this section of ls1tech ! I don't fully support this thread but I understand where the OP is coming from.More racing less BS ! Just 1 more opinion from another *** that doesn't really matter , but that is what I think about it !
Old 03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by redctsv
No not butt hurt, Just sick of all the ford guys posting or whining and crying in relation to the following:
1. Pointless ford theads that involve no racing what so ever! Just flat out trolling!
2. threads about junk ford getting dragged and the ford nut huggers uniting to come up with excuses to why the junk ford lost.
3. Trolling every thread that doesnt involve a ford yet turns into a "why ford is better and would win if they raced"
4. Crying when someone beats a new 5.0! Its a 400hp mustang and just flat out throwing a b*tch fit wont make it any faster! Yeah its a quick car with potential but its not a built from the factory 140+ trapping ******* bugatti veyron! It, has and will continue to get beat by other cars. Just deal with it!
5. I had 6+ fords last year, a few new 5.0's,03-04 cobras, and a gt500 flat out scared to run my Z06! Which was stock to just intake exhaust at the time! What excuse do you have about that ford girls!
^^You really dont need to post anything explaining yourself after this. Just let the trolls prove your point for you..

I think he just mad that the GT500 is coming out cheaper and more power then his Z06. SO take your car to the track run it then compare times. I will have some new times tonight if we don't get rained out. **** your Z06 what you drive it and think your special. Nope just another douche in a vette to me.

Hiho only finds reason for a car not to run times. Oh it had a race seat, it was on E85 and I can't get that so its a race car, they took out a back seat t hat saved 13lbs so its a race car, they had a roll bar so its a race car, I did a engine swap but if you do it its a race car,
For the record though, I like Fords and do get a kick out of this section.

Carry on
Old 03-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I ran 13s in my cammed SS trolololol with 220 treadware tires. Tracks closed until end of year.

You say ohioborn and you appear out of nowhere to defend the honor and pride of the Ford name.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

just noticed this.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Staging Lane

So with intake tune full exhaust you only went 11.1..thought that was stock times for Z06's? And then 10.80..still not what you should be running. I mean you should be running low 10'sw in that 70k supercar right.

And what else do I have besides the supercharger, boss intake? Oh the tune that has to be done..my bad. Or the injectors that come with it..Oh wait your talking about the stall that just went in 4 days ago maybe? Oh i know the off road x pipe that is it. Please tell me what mods I am hiding.

and no not mad you have a Z06 and I don't. If I wanted one I coulde have one already. Actually looked at them before buying my mustang. Test drove one and all. Even now I knwo where a new one is with t he Z07 package and all I could get for under 75k out the door. They even offered to give good money for my mustang with its mods. I would actually come out ahead on it. But yet again I passed. So again your not specially.

So you went 10.8@126 is best time yet..I will compare my times to night. Since stall is in. Not even tuning tranny for the stall.
Now you are just sound like a moron with nothing witty left to say. Yeah people have gone faster and slower than me with similar/more/less mods than me in much better DA. For the ones that went faster good for them it shows the potential for the z06. If thats the case thought as you put it supercharged 5.0s are going 9's all day right? So why did you barely make 1 10 sec glory pass and a bunch of low 11's? and in a ******* auto no less that takes out just about all diver error! What did you forget to fully press the pedal on the right all the way down!
I never said you were hiding mods im just going by the " i just have an intake and a supercharger" that you always seem to bring up when belittling other members. But now that you mention it you have way more done to your car than you make it out to be. Please give us a full detail of your mods?
So far i have you beat, with 130+ less whp If my tune was not all jacked i know i could have gone about 2-3 tenths and about 4 mph faster! But i didn't so there is no point in trying to argue that, since the best i could do was a 10.86. Unfortunately all the tracks around me are still closed and i havent gotten retuned yet.
But anyways good luck at the track, i hope that new 5.0 supercharged mustang that you like to put on a pedestal actually lives up to the potential that you brag about. Then finally you can change the title on that pedestal from " participation award" to "about ******* time I can cash checks that my mouth likes to write!"
Old 03-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Teching In

The butt hurt is strong in here.

lots of love going on. I know what he means though (OP). way too many people in our area that talk a big game and won't even bother backing it up.

I can say this, his Z06 is a nasty car even with minimal mods. it flat moves out.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:18 PM
9 Second Club

Did you guys say that Ohio has a respectable car? I'm pretty sure I'll put a load of rubber on the top of his hood as I haze the tires past that ugly monstrosity of a load of crap they call a Mustang!

Hey that felt pretty good! I like stirring the pot a little myself. ROFL!!!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chasgiv3
Did you guys say that Ohio has a respectable car? I'm pretty sure I'll put a load of rubber on the top of his hood as I haze the tires past that ugly monstrosity of a load of crap they call a Mustang!

here I saw your location and thought, cool, we should race some time. then I read your sig and thought, um.... maybe not sounds like a badass ride.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by chasgiv3

mustangs never lose bro. dont even try. if you win he was clearly not trying.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

chasegiv3 ^^^^ With a damn near 1000 Hp car I hope you would put a hurtin on his car ! Don't get me wrong I love my ws6 and wouldn't even trade it for the new gt500 but that new 5.0 isn't a bad car to say the least ! Looks and brand put aside you can't deny the potential they have ! Don't worry I still would rather have a turbo TA over a Supercharged 5.0 ! Lol

Quick Reply: F*ck you and your junk ford!