Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F*ck you and your junk ford!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Oh geez....

Hio is right about the torque boxes-they will break or crack with hard launches. So what-weld them up before they crack or repair them. Every car has flaws some people get butt hurt over it.

Ohio and 2SSARME like to play around at times-so what. Disagree with them-then post facts as a retort instead of name calling,profanity laced posts,starting threads etc. Really have you ever seen Ohio flat out break any rules???? His car is fast-don't like it then get someone to blow his doors off.
Some of you seem to be threatened by certain cars and then resort to attacking people etc. Disagree with someone's post-then present facts or examples to back up your claims.

22SSARME go back in the cocaine fields and save up for traction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:51 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eh...my car is an 8.5 second car this year at best. My friend (Chris) is coming out for low 7 secs this year so he keeps me pretty humble as well as Andy who's now at the Bradenton track in Florida for the LSX challenge. Every year the cars just get faster and faster. I gave up trying to keep up. Although I may go with bigger turbos if they make too much fun of me. Here's the Turbo setup on Chris's car. Now keep in mind it's not stock like our Ohio friend.

Here's a pic of Chris's car...Turbo envy on my part.....
Old 03-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Oh geez....

Hio is right about the torque boxes-they will break or crack with hard launches. So what-weld them up before they crack or repair them. Every car has flaws some people get butt hurt over it.

Ohio and 2SSARME like to play around at times-so what. Disagree with them-then post facts as a retort instead of name calling,profanity laced posts,starting threads etc. Really have you ever seen Ohio flat out break any rules???? His car is fast-don't like it then get someone to blow his doors off.
Some of you seem to be threatened by certain cars and then resort to attacking people etc. Disagree with someone's post-then present facts or examples to back up your claims.

I will admit my original post is a bit childish, but what ever sometimes you just have to sink down to his or her level!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by redctsv
Now you are just sound like a moron with nothing witty left to say. Yeah people have gone faster and slower than me with similar/more/less mods than me in much better DA. For the ones that went faster good for them it shows the potential for the z06. If thats the case thought as you put it supercharged 5.0s are going 9's all day right? So why did you barely make 1 10 sec glory pass and a bunch of low 11's? and in a ******* auto no less that takes out just about all diver error! What did you forget to fully press the pedal on the right all the way down!
I never said you were hiding mods im just going by the " i just have an intake and a supercharger" that you always seem to bring up when belittling other members. But now that you mention it you have way more done to your car than you make it out to be. Please give us a full detail of your mods?
So far i have you beat, with 130+ less whp If my tune was not all jacked i know i could have gone about 2-3 tenths and about 4 mph faster! But i didn't so there is no point in trying to argue that, since the best i could do was a 10.86. Unfortunately all the tracks around me are still closed and i havent gotten retuned yet.
But anyways good luck at the track, i hope that new 5.0 supercharged mustang that you like to put on a pedestal actually lives up to the potential that you brag about. Then finally you can change the title on that pedestal from " participation award" to "about ******* time I can cash checks that my mouth likes to write!"
You sound mad your big expensive Z06 isn't no faster then my cheap mustang. and far as mods I have listed them all. Sc kit, boss intake, off road x pipe, muffler delete with pypes axle back, Just added in the last 4 days stall and driveshaft. Yep and still don't have half as much as you do in your car. Yet still ran similair times befor I even had the stall/driveshaft. As said we see what does pre tranny tune for stall. It may be hard to undertsand for you but have to command when to lock converter/adjust shift point for it.line pressure etc. BUt betting I still beat that intake/tune/full exhuast/tire vette time. Lone when I retune it in a couple weeks.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

I find this thread amusing

Old 03-16-2012, 03:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
I find this thread amusing

Me too...

REDCTSV has convinced me though. I am trading my car in on a C06 and I will beat all mustangs simply cause I am in a Z06.

What sad is a few of the Z06's here will not run me.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BayArea ws6
chasegiv3 ^^^^ With a damn near 1000 Hp car I hope you would put a hurtin on his car ! Don't get me wrong I love my ws6 and wouldn't even trade it for the new gt500 but that new 5.0 isn't a bad car to say the least ! Looks and brand put aside you can't deny the potential they have ! Don't worry I still would rather have a turbo TA over a Supercharged 5.0 ! Lol
I do love performance cars of all types. Not a real fan of the Ford Styling. I used to own a 302 Boss 1970 back in the day and I loved that car. Wish I still had it. It would be slow but I just loved the free revving motor and the looks. Very good potential for sure on the new Stang. No question there. Always the pony wars...may they never end! God love us all!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chasgiv3
I do love performance cars of all types. Not a real fan of the Ford Styling. I used to own a 302 Boss 1970 back in the day and I loved that car. Wish I still had it. It would be slow but I just loved the free revving motor and the looks. Very good potential for sure on the new Stang. No question there. Always the pony wars...may they never end! God love us all!
well said, I feel the same way. hell, I drive a heavy *** truck every day, but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with stockish cars. be respectful, have fun and be safe.

pretty easy to live by those thoughts imo
Old 03-16-2012, 03:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I will admit my original post is a bit childish, but what ever sometimes you just have to sink down to his or her level!

You think?
Old 03-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Oh geez....

IM BUYING SOME WELD 17s with DRs SON. Already have all my anti wheel hop formula on the way.

SUCK ON DEM 5th GEN NUTS.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
You sound mad your big expensive Z06 isn't no faster then my cheap mustang. and far as mods I have listed them all. Sc kit, boss intake, off road x pipe, muffler delete with pypes axle back, Just added in the last 4 days stall and driveshaft. Yep and still don't have half as much as you do in your car. Yet still ran similair times befor I even had the stall/driveshaft. As said we see what does pre tranny tune for stall. It may be hard to undertsand for you but have to command when to lock converter/adjust shift point for it.line pressure etc. BUt betting I still beat that intake/tune/full exhuast/tire vette time. Lone when I retune it in a couple weeks.
No one gives a **** if you spent $18 to make a 600rwhp 5.0. No one cares about what tune you have. Or how fast your car runs.

The point of this thread was to call out your gay *** gt650 thread about pricing.

Who the **** on LS1tech gives a **** what a factory 13second mustang costs.

Am I doing it right!?!?!?!?

PS: i think you're cute.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I will admit my original post made me look like a whiny bitch and complete assbag, but what ever sometimes I just have to sink down below his or her level so I feel better!
There you go I made it a bit more accurate. (I can't use smileys for some reason.)
Old 03-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Staging Lane

Cheap is correct, mad not at all, just incase you midread i currently have ran better(not just one glory pass)times than you.! It seems that you are the butt hurt one as you always have to bring the oh you spent so much $ on your blah blah blah! Once modding begins that dont mean ****. Its just comical how you have way more done to your car yet you still havent beaten my time that i ran back in October and on a off tune no less so. With 130+ whp and more mods including power and drive train mods( im still on the stock drivedrivtrain), Its would be quite pathetic if you can barely edge me out. you do know that adding a full exhaust on a z06 is the same as adding a cold air intake to the 5.0s where there really isnt any power gains. I did my full exhaust for the sound and to prepare for future mods. It seems like you just have to keep finding excuses to why you car is still not performing! were you able to beat me my time with your old 5.0? Nope! You go to an auto put a damn blower on it, boss intake, exhaust mods etc. did you beat me then? Nope sorry! Added a torque conveter, and light weight driveshaft? You might get lucky this time. Like i said you had boost and **** ton more power and yet you couldnt beat a damn near stock z06!

Last edited by redctsv; 03-16-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

YO GO GURL! tell that bitchass 5.0 whats up.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn I almost forgot.

GOOD KILL!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Staging Lane

Me too...

REDCTSV has convinced me though. I am trading my car in on a C06 and I will beat all mustangs simply cause I am in a Z06.

What sad is a few of the Z06's here will not run me.
Finally you see the true darkside and the power that comes with it! Tell them i said to quit being some scared little girls and run that ****!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Damn I almost forgot.

GOOD KILL!
Yeah yeah, shut your face!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah yeah, shut your face!
Nope. My E-***** is bigger than your E-*****.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Nope. My E-***** is bigger than your E-*****.
Keep telling yourself that!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Keep telling yourself that!
Are you cross?

Quick Reply: F*ck you and your junk ford!