Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

h/c only ls2 c6 vs bike then turbo civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 07:12 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heater
Do you think this race will actually happen?
We shall see. I told him I am ready when he is... I think that he may be gone and out of the area mysteriously by the time he gets his car in order though. Only time will tell.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:18 AM
On The Tree

Why not just put the stock timing gear back on and just het an ls2 chain? No need for the double roller b/s
Old 04-11-2012, 08:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

I gave it away awhile ago.. The stock timing set is garbage.. Packy don't sweat it mate.. I'm not going anywhere until I get out of the good ole usmc in August
Old 04-11-2012, 09:38 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Yea well we are in the street section... Not drag... I'll run you on the strip as soon as I get some sop time in.. But for now a roll would be nice.. O an looks like my diff is going to be on back Order about an extra week.. It's bs I know..I won't run you at all without it
Street racing isn't all from a roll.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

True... Need some that pimp juice... Why are you so aposed to a roll race? Almost every street thread I looked at your gripping about rolls or in my case ricer rolls.. What you drive an auto or something?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:24 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

True... Need some that pimp juice... Why are you so aposed to a roll race? Almost every street thread I looked at your gripping about rolls or in my case ricer rolls.. What you drive an auto or something?
I actually have a manual. I dislike roll racing because it requires little more than hitting the throttle, especially depending on the speed. I see people wanting to do 60+ rolls, simply due to the fact that they can't modulate the throttle and spin like an idiot.
If we are talking 700+rwhp cars on the street, it makes a little more sense, but not for basic bolt-on cars.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

Jesus kid seriously...."aposed". Do you not have a spell check? How about you have an NCO spool you up on a good to go spelling MCI and pray Packy doesn't challenge you to a spelling bee also.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02ls1z28
Jesus kid seriously...."aposed". Do you not have a spell check? How about you have an NCO spool you up on a good to go spelling MCI and pray Packy doesn't challenge you to a spelling bee also.
Nah not on my iphone.. Call me a kid and yet you act immature and make a big deal over a little typo.. Very mature of you guy..
Old 04-11-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by audacious nick
I actually have a manual. I dislike roll racing because it requires little more than hitting the throttle, especially depending on the speed. I see people wanting to do 60+ rolls, simply due to the fact that they can't modulate the throttle and spin like an idiot.
If we are talking 700+rwhp cars on the street, it makes a little more sense, but not for basic bolt-on cars.
Who ever said a 60 roll?? 25, 35,45, and 55 most... Even on roll races it takes more skill then just giving her some gas with a stick.. Shift points and how fast you shift also determines if you will when or lose.. I do agree it takes a hell lot more skill to go from a dig especially with a Manuel car..digs are more a drivers race... Rolls are more of the car with a little driver mod.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Nah not on my iphone.. Call me a kid and yet you act immature and make a big deal over a little typo.. Very mature of you guy..
... "aposed" is far from a typo. Its a blatant example of your intelligence, or lack of rather. If it wasn't for everyone making you look like even more of and idiot I would unsubscribe from this thread and save myself the headache of reading what you post....kid.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Teching In

wait wait wait.... hold on one second here!!! so why am i waiting on this race to happen again? he's already said that he can beat packy... so why are we waiting on him to get all this bs in order. i understand if you want to give him a 1 in a million chance packy but he did say he can beat you with what he has....

and LOL at you calling 02ls1 immature... like "aposed" is the first thing you've ever misspelled or completely jumbled. read your posts. kid

"But it's fine., this 13 sec car will smoke that mid 11 car from a roll.."

scared to race much?
Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Hmm my stock timing set seems to work great!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:32 PM
8 Second Club

All I know is Im2stock got a BAAAAAD Bitch! That thang is "pwning" (can I say that here?) all the "fastest" cars in town. He a shark guys. Back down. I'm warning all y'all. He got the beans son. Look it, he don't even need a damn tune to beat y'all clowns! lol I'm starting to think rpm gave him one of them super secret prototype "Start-up" tunes. Must be a start up tune for a Pro mod man, cuz that thang is just bad. How many races you racked up while undefeated? I bet you gotta a lot. I know you done smoked all them stupid rwhp.us jerks. Some body call this dude a doctor cuz his car is SICK! Packy, I'm telling you man, you're TA is quick, but this guy here.... They say he always beats his victims by a only 1/2 car length so no one ever knows how fast it is. Im2stock IS the new Viper guy, only he don't drive a viper, he drive a chebby and it mega-fast son.

Listen Im2stock, go get that car tuned brother, show these chumps what chu REALLY got. Call Wiggins Racing and Performance and ole ***** uhl getcha set right up. That thang will be shootin' flames out the tail pipes as your passing Crotch Rockets, ZR1s, Lambos, Veyrons on HWY 17! `
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would like to get some vette on vette action...but your **** better be running right because I dont want any excuses when I drag it down the road. Track..street....it doesnt matter to me.

You better watch out Cookie Monster...he will rip your bumper off next in his untuned salvage titled POS.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't recall saying I'll beat packy.. I do recall talking about it being a good race if he only has the mods he told me about.. And yes rwhp guys seems to be a bunch of immature idiots that just keep playing big brother little brother games.. Sad thing is. In this thread alone yal have proved repeatedly that I am right.. I never said anything about me having the fastest car... I said, I would be in the top of the list in this area.. It is true only car on the street I lost to was the 408 camaro when he was Manuel not spraying and my car was nearly bone stock. I did call out rwhp.us n/a guys for some rolling action and somehow that ended up going to the FI guys.. I will race anyone that wants to but please be a race worth the gas.. I don't want to waste yours neither do I want you to waste mine.. I have to explain this to you idiots.. I won't race a bolt on car regardless of build and there's no reason to race a car like cookie's..
Old 04-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Teching In

I don't recall saying I'll beat packy.. I do recall talking about it being a good race if he only has the mods he told me about.. And yes rwhp guys seems to be a bunch of immature idiots that just keep playing big brother little brother games.. Sad thing is. In this thread alone yal have proved repeatedly that I am right.. I never said anything about me having the fastest car... I said, I would be in the top of the list in this area.. It is true only car on the street I lost to was the 408 camaro when he was Manuel not spraying and my car was nearly bone stock. I did call out rwhp.us n/a guys for some rolling action and somehow that ended up going to the FI guys.. I will race anyone that wants to but please be a race worth the gas.. I don't want to waste yours neither do I want you to waste mine.. I have to explain this to you idiots.. I won't race a bolt on car regardless of build and there's no reason to race a car like cookie's..
i already quoted what you said about being able to beat packys car in my last post. dont try to pull the "i didnt say PACKY'S car" bullshit. we all know what you were talking about. and YOU WOULD NOT BE IN THE TOP OF THE LIST IN THIS AREA! if you went to the track more you'd see alot of 11 and 10 second STREET cars that would destroy you.

you already said you could beat all these people on rwhp but your holding out now until you get all this work done. but you had no problem racing on the street as is before.

and what do you mean you wont race a bolt on car regardless of build? YOUR CAR IS A BOLT ON CAR!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

If your talking about a mid 11 sec car? That wasn't referring to packy.. I think I remember his car high 10's... Idk know there are some bit of fast terminators around town.. I guess people must have different views of bolt on's.. Unless you don't know my build and talking out of your *** like the rest of Yal do.. Yal keep catching me off guard... In the Top fastest n/a street car.. I seen a 416 stroker gto awhile ago on base but I don't think he's apart of a group morons like Yal.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
10 Second Club

Who ever said a 60 roll?? 25, 35,45, and 55 most... Even on roll races it takes more skill then just giving her some gas with a stick.. Shift points and how fast you shift also determines if you will when or lose.. I do agree it takes a hell lot more skill to go from a dig especially with a Manuel car..digs are more a drivers race... Rolls are more of the car with a little driver mod.
I don't give a **** what roll but you already said you were ready to run. I also threw out there after I drag you frum roll we will be doing deadstop run not this best of three BS so we can see who alerts the cops after the first run. Now you want to get gears, timing chains, and tuned... So what is it going to be because I have to go away for little 11 day business trip starting on Sunday. I have a manual 6 speed transmission as well whatcha scared of dig for.?. Prolly that photo a few pages back.

Also WTF does FI cars have to do with this? Run whatcha brung and hope its enough. BTW- we have several N/A streetcars that would also smoke check you from a dig or frum roll... You were one who said his 12-13 sec car would drag my 11 sec car. So you in essence called me out and my DD is ready to drag your Vette.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not scared of you bro.. You know the reason my car is down ATM. I'll see you when you get back should be ready depending how soon the diff gets in. Hopefully I can get some sop in..
Old 04-12-2012, 12:21 AM
8 Second Club

If your talking about a mid 11 sec car? That wasn't referring to packy.. I think I remember his car high 10's... Idk know there are some bit of fast terminators around town.. I guess people must have different views of bolt on's.. Unless you don't know my build and talking out of your *** like the rest of Yal do.. Yal keep catching me off guard... In the Top fastest n/a street car.. I seen a 416 stroker gto awhile ago on base but I don't think he's apart of a group morons like Yal.
I think just about half the people on rwhp has had a mid to low 11 second N/A car at one point or another. Most of them moved on to quicker things since. You said you "Seen a 416 stroker gto" You meant to say "Saw, a 418 stroker, gto" was it black? If so, that would be pat. << See what I did there...

Why don't you race at the track? It's legal, and you get no room for excuses. Viper guy doesn't like to run at the track either, but that's because he doesn't like to get beat. The people he likes to talk **** to, only race at the track where it's safer and not illegal. My advice to you, take your vette to the track on your own just to become familiar with it, make a few passes. When you're ready, call out packy and some of them rwhp boys, maybe race them for a 6 pack of beer or a greesy burger from the track grille. With the fastest cars in jacksonville racing at the track together, that will make for a great show. I may have to drive my POS TA over there. I just wanna see how nicely that vette hugs that track, perhaps at the 1000' mark you could show us how to properly slalom through the orange cones in the fastest N/A street car on the east coast

Last edited by COOKIE MONSTER; 04-12-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Quick Reply: h/c only ls2 c6 vs bike then turbo civic