Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Calling out 5mall5nail5

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 07:51 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Keep it up and I will get you banned from here. I've done nothing to insult you other than question your knowledge.

Keep it up.
LMAO look the butt hurt OP of the build thread shows up.

I want you to get me banned. Do it please.

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF FOR I KNOW NOT WHAT I DO!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
This guy. Right here.

Also meaning one that has not been entered by alchemist's **** like your's has.

Trust me your bottom end is far from stock LOL LMAO!!!
Cool story bro.

Well, when you want to make yourself look stupid again we can talk about tuning and enthalpy. Until then, you answer your PM box and call dudes out on the internet. I'll make money tuning cars.

Later sunface.

BTW you were laughed at here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...fo-needed.html

Might want to get on that
Old 03-18-2012, 07:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5
I called you out because you were wrong on every front on tuning. You were going on and on about wastegates and CO2 and methanol and compression and you were plain, fat, wrong. You don't know **** about tuning and you made that apparent. Somehow I am making 810 hp on a motor 1/2 the size of yours on all the **** that you don't know about. That's why I called you out. I don't give a **** about racing some raging keyboard pounder on the internet. I called you out on every technical front and you deleted all of your posts. I have more going on in my life than to drive 5+ hours to race some guy because he's got a boner for dudes with more knowledge.
LOL to me it sounds like you are a bit pussified to me?

LOL if my motor had a turbo on it, a built bottom end, nitrous and all the **** you have on there I'd be damn sure pissed if it didn't make 810hp.

I told you I was at the track today, where we you? Oh that's right tuning a fake make believe 1000hp car.

I'd say my stock bottom end lasted A LOT longer than alchemists did when I had my PT76 turbo car on methanol injection with pump gas and 15psi. It lasted for a year with me and 4 years with the previous owner. I tune my own cars so tell me how I know nothing, my motor didn't blow up, but the way you say is right to tune, your buddy blew a stock bottom end up with the same amount of boost I was running tuned the way you say is right.

Tell me how that works?
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
10 Second Club

LOL by one person after the 10 people before said to run STRAIGHT 100% methanol like I told your buddy too?

LOL you guys see this right, this fool with his SLOW *** car called me out called my car slow says he cant race because he is tuning and then cannot back ONE single bit of that up.

Looks like someone wrote some checks their *** couldn't cash today.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

LOL to me it sounds like you are a bit pussified to me?

LOL if my motor had a turbo on it, a built bottom end, nitrous and all the **** you have on there I'd be damn sure pissed if it didn't make 810hp.

I told you I was at the track today, where we you? Oh that's right tuning a fake make believe 1000hp car.

I'd say my stock bottom end lasted A LOT longer than alchemists did when I had my PT76 turbo car on methanol injection with pump gas and 15psi. It lasted for a year with me and 4 years with the previous owner. I tune my own cars so tell me how I know nothing, my motor didn't blow up, but the way you say is right to tune, your buddy blew a stock bottom end up with the same amount of boost I was running tuned the way you say is right.

Tell me how that works?
And if I had a 5.7L+ V8 I'd be doing a whole hell of a lot more than a 10.2 128.

Give it up. You don't know ****. That's why you were called out (by about a half dozen people in 20 minutes).

The 1000 HP I was spending time with was a MK4 supra. Tuned her up pretty nice though he's blowing spark out up top. Deal with it.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Staging Lane

LOL by one person after the 10 people before said to run STRAIGHT 100% methanol like I told your buddy too?

LOL you guys see this right, this fool with his SLOW *** car called me out called my car slow says he cant race because he is tuning and then cannot back ONE single bit of that up.

Looks like someone wrote some checks their *** couldn't cash today.
"blah blah blah I am wrong and I am going to settle this by challenging a dude who doesn't give a **** about me to a race ha that will show him"

What's it like to be so mad at the internet?

Seriously you should go take care of the other thread you're being laughed at in. I have to go figure out the PID loop for this idle valve.

Later sunface.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:00 PM
10 Second Club

And if I had a 5.7L+ V8 I'd be doing a whole hell of a lot more than a 10.2 128.

Give it up. You don't know ****. That's why you were called out (by about a half dozen people in 20 minutes).

The 1000 HP I was spending time with was a MK4 supra. Tuned her up pretty nice though he's blowing spark out up top. Deal with it.
Uhhh the people that "called me out" where jumping on a bandwagon and only saying your a retard.

To your credit you were the only one that actually tried to debunk what I was saying.

I don't know **** but my cam only car is the 4th fastest in the country? You know how many cam only ls1 fbodies there are? While your counting I'll be patting the gas on you. How do those tail lights look?

Let's see the data logs from this supra then buddy boi.

My **** is N/A on a stock bottom end, stock compression stock pistons rods heads and only a CAM SWAP!!! I am begging you no wait, I PLEAD WITH YOU to meet me at MIR so I can show you how slow this car really is. PLEASE BABY PLEASE!!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

"blah blah blah I am wrong and I am going to settle this by challenging a dude who doesn't give a **** about me to a race ha that will show him"

Seriously you should go take care of the other thread you're being laughed at in. I have to go figure out the PID loop for this idle valve.

Later sunface.
I thought you were leaving two posts ago?

I am calling you out for what you said and you can't back it up just like every other ricer out there.

Face it guys this guy knows he will get beat ON MOTOR by such a slowwww car, but yet he still wants to believe he has some sort of mind control over me by making me feel bad?

Sorry I left kindergarten a loooong time ago words dont hurt me.

Now on the other hand getting drug by a 5 speed beamer would so please make my ******* day asswipe. Bring alchemist along too I'd like to show him a couple things while we're at it.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Later sunface.
If you were really as smart as you say you are then why would you come here asking what is the best LSx stuff. Smart people tend to do a little research before they come asking for help. I can go dig up the questions you asked, they were beginner questions and didn't sound like a really smart guy looking for info.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
If you were really as smart as you say you are then why would you come here asking what is the best LSx stuff. Smart people tend to do a little research before they come asking for help. I can go dig up the questions you asked, they were beginner questions and didn't sound like a really smart guy looking for info.
Uh oh...
Old 03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

Can your beamer do this???

http://youtu.be/5zl4kmL-NRk

or this?

Old 03-18-2012, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Have fun gentlemen, I'll go back to lurking now.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:51 PM
10 Second Club

I called you out because you were wrong on every front on tuning. You were going on and on about wastegates and CO2 and methanol and compression and you were plain, fat, wrong. You don't know **** about tuning and you made that apparent. Somehow I am making 810 hp on a motor 1/2 the size of yours on all the **** that you don't know about. That's why I called you out. I don't give a **** about racing some raging keyboard pounder on the internet. I called you out on every technical front and you deleted all of your posts. I have more going on in my life than to drive 5+ hours to race some guy because he's got a boner for dudes with more knowledge.
Your 810hp motor that is 1/2 the size also has a turbo. I put a turbo on my 402ci motor and I can make a lot more than 810hp.. Bottom line..
Old 03-18-2012, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Keep it up and I will get you banned from here. I've done nothing to insult you other than question your knowledge.

Keep it up.
Who are you threaten someone else with a ban.. I sure don't see mod written under your name!!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by odarabla
Your 810hp motor that is 1/2 the size also has a turbo. I put a turbo on my 402ci motor and I can make a lot more than 810hp.. Bottom line..
Half the size would be 7.0l mine is 5.7. That is if his car has the inline 3.5 like other members said. Not saying your wrong because if you put a similar turbo, nitrous and fueled it on methanol on your 402 it would make enough to have to worry about dry decking the block and/or going with a 6 bolt set-up to handle what the turbo could put out way before even worrying about trying to make 810hp.

Last edited by Fbodyjunkie06; 03-18-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: edit meant to say block not heads
Old 03-18-2012, 09:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by odarabla
Who are you threaten someone else with a ban.. I sure don't see mod written under your name!!
10 year member status?
Old 03-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Half the size would be 7.0l mine is 5.7. That is if his car has the inline 3.5 like other members said. Not saying your wrong because if you put a similar turbo, nitrous and fueled it on methanol on your 402 it would make enough to have to worry about dry decking the block and/or going with a 6 bolt set-up to handle what the turbo could put out way before even worrying about trying to make 810hp.
it started as a 3.5. there is a local boosted beamer here that dynoed in the 500s and runs a 13.0. beter look out it might run 12.0s from a dig lol.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:07 PM
TECH Regular

man this sure is good!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Staging Lane

It has a 2.8L. I have another motor on a stand that's 3.1L with variable valve timing. Going to max the 76 out. Look out.

To the guys saying "If I put a turbo on my ..." then do it and stop talking about it.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

10 year member status?
Not enough!! I have a 5 year member status and I am not better than anyone else on this board! Well all have the right to say what we like as long as we are not directing it towards another member..

MAybe some folks should read the rules before threatening other!!

General Rules

1. Absolutely no mindless flamewars. We encourage you to speak your mind
and debate points. However, your arguements must be stated in a mature
manner.

2. Spamming and/or trolling will absolutely not be tolerated in any form.

3. Do not link to controversial topics on other forums.

4. Any members who threaten anyone with intent to harm financially or
physically will be removed from the site. Should any legal activity occur,
we will also gladly work with the Law Authorities in any case related to
these actions.

5. LS1Tech.com is a work safe environment. All material that isn't safe for
work is strictly prohibited.

6. "What would happen?" threads should be posted in the Dyno & Bench Racing Forum.

7. Posts that stray off topic are subject to being edited in order to keep
them on track or they will be locked.

8. Posts with excessive bench racing are subject to being edited or locked.

9. The 'Street Racing & Kill Stories' section is available for you to post your
street racing kills only. All other posts are subject to being locked (i.e. "I
killed a deer with my car.")

10. Bashing and/or personal attacks on members will not be tolerated.

Other

1. Under the guidelines presented, moderators reserve the right to judge
which threads belong and which do not and act on that judgement. If you
have a complaint about a certain moderator's activities, present your
complaints to one of the forum administrators.

2. If you are a troll and/or a tool who floods the forum with meaningless or
aggressive posts, prepare to be flamed. Users are always promoted to
speak their mind, but being a tool almost always equates a good flaming.
Keep this in mind while posting.

3. By posting or reading this website, you agree to waive all legal rights and
hold harmless this site, the staff, and the owners. If you cannot agree to
these terms, please do not use the forum.

Anyone who agrees to read or use this website must willingly agree to the
rules. Any violation of these rules may result in a removal of your account
without warning. Moderators reserve the right to determine which posts
belong and which do not and act on that judgement. Rules & regulations
are subject to change. Moderators and/or admin reserve the right to
ammend these rules as required.

Quick Reply: Calling out 5mall5nail5