Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 02:51 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those sure are nasty..lolol...that is the car i was talking about, the replacement for the enzo...the f70 i believe...those are old as the car was already in automobile magazine...car is gorgeous...920hp...that alone is gorgeous...lolol...unreal that the mag. didn't even know the name yet...thanks for the post JBHOTROD...though i love the 599 GTO and having it TT would be heaven, i would still get an AVENTADOR from UGR.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:59 AM
Staging Lane

NOLAG05...well the thunder didn't do that well yesterday...sad...i still believe that they will win it...i do not hate the 300zx tt...just liked the 'vette better...and i agree with you 100% that any car coming over here has a disadvantage right off the bat..seen a video on your 2003 audi quattro RS6 vs a '09 CTS-V...it won which surprised the hell out of me, it wasn't all stock, but it still won...so, yes i would say go ahead and get it if you like...pm me when you can about the details...still sure you want verlander ???...lololol...
Old 06-15-2012, 08:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'll be in Hotlanta on the 29 of June... I have a few that will match speed, Ultimate Aero, McLaren F1, and Venom GT...

Originally Posted by jbhotrod
Awe man Id love to race you but I just moved to ATL and dont have live anymore . May I ask what car it is? The only car that matched the S7 in top speed was the TVR Speed 12 at ~1110hp, atleast as far as I can tell.

Anyway, check this out in the mean time, spy shots of the nasty F70:

http://www.6speedonline.com/articles...o-f70-spotted/

Last edited by NOLAG05; 06-15-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

LOL... i knew the Verlander pokes would come. The heat lossing the first game cost me my hair in a bet, the money changes hands on the winner of the series. for now game by game is simple fun. My buddy has to wear my LeBron jersey today to work...lol. That Audi RS6 is a monster! tt V8 awd, 200mph on the speedo, my wife was like i can get use to this...lol. Found a couple red flags tho... really no market for aftermarket products pass ECU flashes and exhaust. If i want bigger turbo's or FMIC it all has to be custom which means more money. the car comes 450hp and 450ft-lbs of torque from the factory. ECU upgrades and tranny upgrade is 2800 which puts her just short of 530 to the wheels! Downside is the drivebelts have to changed every 40-45k miles to the tune of 4500 from the Audi dealership. I drive about 110 miles to and from work everyday, so those miles would come on pretty quick... I'm still thinking about it tho... Company in Florida did this to one customers RS6... http://youtu.be/QES9tDTu2d8That new F70 is nice! To be honest i never really liked the Enzo... always wanted an F40!

Originally Posted by 41863nj
NOLAG05...well the thunder didn't do that well yesterday...sad...i still believe that they will win it...i do not hate the 300zx tt...just liked the 'vette better...and i agree with you 100% that any car coming over here has a disadvantage right off the bat..seen a video on your 2003 audi quattro RS6 vs a '09 CTS-V...it won which surprised the hell out of me, it wasn't all stock, but it still won...so, yes i would say go ahead and get it if you like...pm me when you can about the details...still sure you want verlander ???...lololol...
Old 06-15-2012, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Oh yeah theyll all get close but the highest Ive seen is 272 for any car and that was the Saleen, I never acheived that speed but thats what it said on the benchmark specs. I wanna say the TT F1 was like 269, TT Enzo was ~270, so yeah theyre all pretty much the same. I just like the S7 because of the V8 power representing USA. Another car I must recommend if you havent tried it is the Mosler MT900S. TT`d you can get 929hp, and it can go up 900 R1 rank. It had the best overall ranking out of all the production cars Ive had, even better than my F50 GT, Zonda R, FXX, F40 Comp, etc. The only production car that had a higher ranking than the Mosler was the Radical SR8 after modded. The Wiesmann GTMF5 is another hella fun car.

Have you downloaded the new Viper, Pagani Huayra, etc?

Hows the Venom GT and what number level is it at?
Old 06-16-2012, 03:07 AM
Staging Lane

NOLAG05...it's ok, i think my yankees are doing fine the way they are...lololol...that RS6 was nasty, looked pretty good from what i could see of it..yeah i understand about the market for some cars, but your wife like's it, you'd have something unique and custom...i would do it, and as you can tell i'm good at spending your money..lololol...never cared for the enzo either, always loved the ferrari gto of the 80's i believe...

ahhh you actually lost your hair !!!!!...i thought you were pulling for the thunder ???...

JBHOTROD...what no SALEEN S7 TWIN TURBO ???
Old 06-16-2012, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 41863nj
NOLAG05...it's ok, i think my yankees are doing fine the way they are...lololol...that RS6 was nasty, looked pretty good from what i could see of it..yeah i understand about the market for some cars, but your wife like's it, you'd have something unique and custom...i would do it, and as you can tell i'm good at spending your money..lololol...never cared for the enzo either, always loved the ferrari gto of the 80's i believe...

ahhh you actually lost your hair !!!!!...i thought you were pulling for the thunder ???...

JBHOTROD...what no SALEEN S7 TWIN TURBO ???
Yeah, its nuts aint it. All they let you get is a S7. You can put aftermarket turbos on it though and thats what I did, came out to 1050hp.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Staging Lane

JBHOTROD...1050hp sounds good to me, i know you and NOLAG are talking games here, but that pagani huayra in reality is no joke. checked out a few video's of it...things damn quick, quicker then the zonda i believe...i wonder what the #'s are on the FXX ???...do they have a VECTOR TWIN TURBO W-2 ???..or is it now called W-8 ???...that car was incredible when i seen it in car & driver...sub-4 seconds 0-60mph in 1980 !!!!!...
Old 06-18-2012, 08:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

OMG... you remember the Vectors...lol. Very limited runs of the W2
and even less of the W8
Old 06-18-2012, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

i will PM you rating for the Venom tonite when i get off work. I have Huayra that i TT'd and it only make 960ish... Shot me a friend invite... same username as here... haven't seen the NEW Viper yet... last update i got was the Porsche pack!!

Oh yeah theyll all get close but the highest Ive seen is 272 for any car and that was the Saleen, I never acheived that speed but thats what it said on the benchmark specs. I wanna say the TT F1 was like 269, TT Enzo was ~270, so yeah theyre all pretty much the same. I just like the S7 because of the V8 power representing USA. Another car I must recommend if you havent tried it is the Mosler MT900S. TT`d you can get 929hp, and it can go up 900 R1 rank. It had the best overall ranking out of all the production cars Ive had, even better than my F50 GT, Zonda R, FXX, F40 Comp, etc. The only production car that had a higher ranking than the Mosler was the Radical SR8 after modded. The Wiesmann GTMF5 is another hella fun car.

Have you downloaded the new Viper, Pagani Huayra, etc?

Hows the Venom GT and what number level is it at?
Old 06-18-2012, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
i will PM you rating for the Venom tonite when i get off work. I have Huayra that i TT'd and it only make 960ish... Shot me a friend invite... same username as here... haven't seen the NEW Viper yet... last update i got was the Porsche pack!!
LOL I dont have Xbox live man. I need to get back on it. Would you be able to lmk what the Huayra rating is after completely maxed out as well?
Old 06-18-2012, 12:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

no prob... i believe its still only an R3 car...
Old 06-19-2012, 07:12 AM
On The Tree

How about that 3000hp Mach just recently trapped 191mph! Id have to say if it could hook I think a 1500hp Gallardo would probably get smoked as the highest trap Ive seen out of one those is 180mph. That 191mph was only at 17psi, theres alot still left in it.

It would be difficult to get it to hook on the street though.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Kansas beware... this monster is coming your way!!!

How about that 3000hp Mach just recently trapped 191mph! Id have to say if it could hook I think a 1500hp Gallardo would probably get smoked as the highest trap Ive seen out of one those is 180mph. That 191mph was only at 17psi, theres alot still left in it.

It would be difficult to get it to hook on the street though.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
Kansas beware... this monster is coming your way!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMBLu...feature=colike
LOL who knew a Mach could be as fast as stopsign made them out to be?! LOL jk.

Its actually a bit of a sleeper. I mean sure its not wolf in sheeps clothing but my first thought sure as hell wouldnt be a car that traps 191mph on one of the first hits out the trailer with 17psi.

Larry Larson your days may just be numbered. This thing definitely has 6 second power if he can get it dialed in. The best part is its on leaf springs.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:36 AM
On The Tree

Hey NOLA and 41863, check these vids when you get the time:

http://youtu.be/xbB1qwhKaaE

http://youtu.be/gqfVAGOaGEc

They last a while but its good stuff. Id have to say those turbo F1 cars were some of the most brutal race cars in history. I bet its a helluva experience to drive one of those monsters. LOL back when men were men, there was no traction control just throttle control.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:00 AM
Staging Lane

very impressive cars and engines no doubt...NOLAG i remember the vector's, hell i bought that CAR & DRIVER magazine when it first came out about that car and still have it...kinda looked a lot better in the mag though...really love that steve morris car and video, guy has a personality like mine, joking about himself...lololol..always wanted a mach 1...put a down payment on a '71 boss 351, and went back to pick it up and the salesman sold it to someone who offered more money for it !!!!...NOLAG05 & JBHOTROD awesome video's thanks for posting.

Quick Reply: Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette