Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012 | 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

yes i have to agree with JBHOTROD, about your car collection...maybe if you keep collecting cars, soon we can call it...NOLAG05 MOTORS INC. LOLOLOL....great cars...and this way besides being a spokesperson for KOENIGSEGG, you can have a business on the side selling new and used...lololol..

ODDWRAITH..you're very correct on that, a lot had to go into making the veyron i heard that it was assembled unlike any other car ever...three pieces coming together, i'll need some help on this, but i really like the veyron SS...much respect for it...hell of a lot more then that shelby supercar...a stock car that can hit 60mph in 2.5 sec, 100mph in 4.8, 1/4 at 9.5@ 151mph and top out 268mph is very impressive in anyone's book...and correct me if i'm wrong, but they did a two way average to gain that 268 mph, so at some point the veyron did a hell of a lot more then 268mph !!!!!
Old 05-15-2012 | 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

...yeah, we won't be privy to any of that first hand i'm sure .
Old 05-15-2012 | 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Honestly it is a cool video BUT it really doesn't say a whole lot. Horse power is horse power. A TT or single turbo Vette could've easily kept up with the lambo or even a F1 procharged Vette. Clearly the two cars were built on different budgets. None the less both cars sounded sexy. It just would've been cool to see cars with a more equal power output.
Old 05-15-2012 | 07:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am running into legal issues(thanx Motorex) trying to get her State side from Japan. My R33 is Stateside, tagged and titled as an R33 thanxs to JK Technologies in Baltimore. I paid 15,000 US dollars, much cheaper over there when i was stationed in Japan a few years back. Its still an RB26 but has a stroker kit to make it a 2.8 liter in the R33. She is fully built and HKS T51R... the R34 has suspension work, and all HKS goodies... she is still twin turbo for now. Haven't driven her in two years... i'm about ... this close to going back channels to get her in the country...lol. just be tagged and titled as a 240SX or 300ZX or Maxima...lol. I'll figure it out before my money runs out...lol. I have a friend at SP engineering that will do all the work on her once and if i can get her in the country...

Originally Posted by jbhotrod
WOW! How do you like the R34? Have you driven it yet and is it stock? That would be a sight to see in the US. Truly one of the only imports I even care for. Its such an agressive looking car. How much did it cost? Any plans on modding it? A single 76 would fit real nice on that ****. I bet it handles like a dream.

Check out this one; RB series in a full tube chassis with a 94. Went 7.14@191!

http://www.performancegarage.com.au/...illa-r35-debut

Anyway, you sir are very privileged. Any plans for the 64 Vette? Or is it more of not-gonna-drive-not-gonna-mod gaining value car?
Old 05-15-2012 | 07:37 PM
Staging Lane

I want a lambo so bad
Old 05-15-2012 | 07:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

here is a site i keep my eye for some kool rides if i can get them in the country... nice used R34... http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/u...ch/true/page/5
this is about 35k in US dollars.
Old 05-15-2012 | 07:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey 41863nj i found 6 Koenig's on that say site but WAY WAY more than i want to spend... unless i hit the mega millions...lol. the first one is 769,000 euros which breaks down to like 970k US and the second... its my dream car... snow white Agera R, 929,000 euros which is dayum near 1.2 mill...smh

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/u...0/sort/default

Originally Posted by 41863nj
yes i have to agree with JBHOTROD, about your car collection...maybe if you keep collecting cars, soon we can call it...NOLAG05 MOTORS INC. LOLOLOL....great cars...and this way besides being a spokesperson for KOENIGSEGG, you can have a business on the side selling new and used...lololol..

ODDWRAITH..you're very correct on that, a lot had to go into making the veyron i heard that it was assembled unlike any other car ever...three pieces coming together, i'll need some help on this, but i really like the veyron SS...much respect for it...hell of a lot more then that shelby supercar...a stock car that can hit 60mph in 2.5 sec, 100mph in 4.8, 1/4 at 9.5@ 151mph and top out 268mph is very impressive in anyone's book...and correct me if i'm wrong, but they did a two way average to gain that 268 mph, so at some point the veyron did a hell of a lot more then 268mph !!!!!
Old 05-16-2012 | 12:40 PM
Staging Lane

NOLAG05...great site and that white AGERA is gorgeous...AVENTADOR, VEYRON SS, AGERA-R, ZR1 , Z06...just some dream cars i guess, and get that car of yours over here...lololol..

ODDWRAITH...you're right , we wouldn't be privy to that info.

ARTIC FORMULA...i'll take my lamborghini in orange, thank you and make it an AVENTADOR.
Old 05-16-2012 | 12:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was trying to give up the R33 to Underground Racing for a 2008 Gallardo Spyder TT with some cash on the backend but dude called around noon and said someone had bought it 30k over the asking price...smh. must be nice to have cash like that on hand...lol. I showed my wife the white Agera last night and she loved it until she saw the price...lol. I noticed alot of money moved from checking account this morning...lol. You know UGR is working on TT Aventador kits right...lol

NOLAG05...great site and that white AGERA is gorgeous...AVENTADOR, VEYRON SS, AGERA-R, ZR1 , Z06...just some dream cars i guess, and get that car of yours over here...lololol..

ODDWRAITH...you're right , we wouldn't be privy to that info.

ARTIC FORMULA...i'll take my lamborghini in orange, thank you and make it an AVENTADOR.
Old 05-16-2012 | 01:08 PM
Staging Lane

NOLAG05...i knew sooner or later UGR would get around to it...waiting on the arrival of the LP800-4 SV next year as well...yeah, it must be nice to have what ? $30,000 just laying around doing nothing lolol...my wife is the same way...i still say that a AVENTADOR that runs a few tenth's off what a regular VEYRON does is very impressive...12 cylinders vs 16 + 4 turbo's...not bad, i guess someone at lamborghini is either doing his homework correctly or there fudging hp #...
Old 05-16-2012 | 01:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

my life changed in feb on my wedding anniversary when we found out we have company coming in October...lol. I have noticed money slowing moving to another account...lol. I need something i can throw the baby seat in the back to be justified for the wife... I found an Audi RS6 that she liked but it had eletrical issues all thru the carfax... So i'm tryin to push her towards the CTS-V wagon...
http://youtu.be/aPz9SgoqxCA

NOLAG05...i knew sooner or later UGR would get around to it...waiting on the arrival of the LP800-4 SV next year as well...yeah, it must be nice to have what ? $30,000 just laying around doing nothing lolol...my wife is the same way...i still say that a AVENTADOR that runs a few tenth's off what a regular VEYRON does is very impressive...12 cylinders vs 16 + 4 turbo's...not bad, i guess someone at lamborghini is either doing his homework correctly or there fudging hp #...
Old 05-16-2012 | 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

nothing in the world more precious then having a baby...congrats on that dude...kids and family always come first...that 911 got the hit as well, and still lost...impressive wagon...lolol...surprise a lot of people...i would take all badge's off it , complete sleeper...a CTS-V wagon would be cool as all hell for her, IF she goes along with it...lolol...DO NOT let her see this video...lololol...
Old 05-16-2012 | 02:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

i'm tryin not to...lol. Its the lowest package lingefelter does but i can get that from Livernois home in Detroit or Race Proven or East Coast Superchargers... that all have kits for the V's that run low 11's to low 10's... Seen some with i guess what you would call mildly modded... upper&lower pulley, intake&exhaust, and streetsweeper cam and they run low 10's... guy here on ls1tech V in action versus a ZR1... full weight and interior!! http://youtu.be/UYjtudAbDRo

nothing in the world more precious then having a baby...congrats on that dude...kids and family always come first...that 911 got the hit as well, and still lost...impressive wagon...lolol...surprise a lot of people...i would take all badge's off it , complete sleeper...a CTS-V wagon would be cool as all hell for her, IF she goes along with it...lolol...DO NOT let her see this video...lololol...
Old 05-16-2012 | 02:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry that was an 1/8 mile run... here is his quarter mile run...
http://youtu.be/NFSjzrc6B1c
Old 05-16-2012 | 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

NOLAG05...they really need to make those caddy's faster...geeez...lololol.....well i think that was a mustang next to him, not sure..he stayed with for the first 2 seconds...lololol...it kills me that i can't for some reason post video's...the CTS-V stock alone is no joke, as they finally gotten the ZL1 into the 11's...basically the same engine...if it were me, i would go for the either the 4-door or the wagon...plenty of room room for the little one(s)...for the little nolag05's...lololol...
Old 05-16-2012 | 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_AK...=youtube_gdata

now this lambo and the beast at the end can pull hard from a dig.
Old 05-17-2012 | 01:53 AM
Staging Lane

LIQIDVENOM...thank you very much for that video...sums up everything i have been saying all along...that the new aventador is quick as all hell, almost as quick as a veyron...12 cylinders vs 16+ 4 turbos...maybe next year when the LP800-4 SV debuts it'll be a lot closer...and as NOLAG05 stated, UGR are starting work on a TT AVENTADOR...that should be something else, again my thanks for that awesome video...
Old 05-17-2012 | 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i think they mentioned that the aventador ran 10.6 on that dusty *** runway.

it just spins all four from a stop. just silly.
Old 05-18-2012 | 02:40 PM
Teching In

I saw(and later HEARD on I-65) one of UG LP1200 Gallardos at the IRL race last April...

I saw him and an ACR Viper go at it on I-65, and it was a schooling, lol

the only reason I got to see that run, is I was one of the lucky ones who got to see them come blowing by us, lol

this year the state police was THICK on the interstate after the race, need I say more, lol... because they weren't the only high end sports cars making their runs that day
Old 05-18-2012 | 04:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Is this Lambo interested in running a TT Lambo built by UGR?
UGR lambo would walk this thing no sweat haha

Quick Reply: Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette