Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry V-SERIES...my bad, it said in your post that '' my boy welded it''...that was where i got the impression that it was your son...
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey 41863nj i need to send you the "hood handbook"...LOL
http://youtu.be/klxGFAnY4nI

jus jokin homie...lol
Old 04-30-2012, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Happy to represent the power plant that the site represents. You don't like it, eat ****.

Something like 1xxx.

You think a number is all that matters?
Lol. Well just sayin', you're the one talking about all the fanboys and I simply pointed out that you sounded like one lol. No big deal, whether you are or not means nothing to me. Now why don't you go and dig into a big bowl of **** yourself, sir

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
A "fanboy" on LSTTech. Yeah, I see you're still the smartest guy on the board, obviously.

I notice the guys that love to troll always have the slowest cars and never race. Go figure.
Still trying to stir the pot with me I see..... Not sure why you came out of the woodwork to make your shitty comments to me all the time recently...but carry on. No one is listening, and in fact I find it funny that some guys have such inferiority complexes . I don't need to be fastest, or even race to have self-worth. You on the other hand don't even do well at that, now do you?
Old 04-30-2012, 05:51 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A "fanboy" on LSTTech. Yeah, I see you're still the smartest guy on the board, obviously.

I notice the guys that love to troll always have the slowest cars and never race. Go figure.
right, because your car is a 13 second monster
Old 04-30-2012, 08:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 41863nj
sorry V-SERIES...my bad, it said in your post that '' my boy welded it''...that was where i got the impression that it was your son...
All good man. My buddy,...dude I grew up with in school,...everyone here would like him,..he's a NISSAN loving bastard,...and he's the one that made my carbon/aluminum exhaust. Good peoples,...hence,.."my boy."

Originally Posted by NOLAG05
hey 41863nj i need to send you the "hood handbook"...LOL
http://youtu.be/klxGFAnY4nI

jus jokin homie...lol

lol.

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Lol. Well just sayin', you're the one talking about all the fanboys and I simply pointed out that you sounded like one lol. No big deal, whether you are or not means nothing to me. Now why don't you go and dig into a big bowl of **** yourself, sir

Still trying to stir the pot with me I see..... Not sure why you came out of the woodwork to make your shitty comments to me all the time recently...but carry on. No one is listening, and in fact I find it funny that some guys have such inferiority complexes . I don't need to be fastest, or even race to have self-worth. You on the other hand don't even do well at that, now do you?

Try and think of the definition of sarcasm in my posts....most of them. Don't anyone take me TOO seriously here,...feelings seem prevalent in 2012

Anways,..HOSS, I wanna tell you something...in little tiny whispers, so mr.meanie v-seriesTech isn't coming off too mean..come closer. ...it's clear that I am a fan of the LSX platform vehicles....thats why I chose this site, and not www.nismoloversforlife.com ... because, I am indeed a fan, a client, and it's my job(as in paycheck chump). What do you do? I don't go on the nismo sites, trying to change they're minds there,...I could care less. Part of knowing SOMETHING worth while here is based of what I have learned in the field so to speak. I rarely speak out of my ***,...and give someone some lame *** opinion here. If I don't know, i'll simply stfu...cause I have no knowledge of the topic,...why should I portray that I do? Most here know everything it seems, yet either have no street racing backround, if they do, it's possible that the car is slow(not at all they're fault usually),...or the car is miss geared(wrong setup),, or misses gears-shifts slow... or the only car they have ever modded, or experienced with...etc. Hence, why most of you LOVE the paddle shifted AWD cars.

Thats the problem here,...and why I got involved in this pissing match between high horsepower rear drive vehicles vs AWD's on the street from slow rolls....and why I call out the fanboys, which is what you are when your coming to another site, to boast about another brand car. Your here, just to let us know that you have SOMETHING to prove,...I get it. So am I. It's just that one of us has an at best junior high education in street racing,...the other has a masters degree. You can be whichever. The fact of the matter is, everyone got mad that I had beef with they're statments about a topic I feel most of you know nothing of. Putting down Power+Traction in RWD's.

Call me a dick for it?.....I am cool with that. Don't like me for it? I think it's funny. People getting mad over it? That's the part I love.

Anywho,....I don't even know wtf we're talking about here anymore.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

All good man. My buddy,...dude I grew up with in school,...everyone here would like him,..he's a NISSAN loving bastard,...and he's the one that made my carbon/aluminum exhaust. Good peoples,...hence,.."my boy."

lol.

Try and think of the definition of sarcasm in my posts....most of them. Don't anyone take me TOO seriously here,...feelings seem prevalent in 2012

Anways,..HOSS, I wanna tell you something...in little tiny whispers, so mr.meanie v-seriesTech isn't coming off too mean..come closer. ...it's clear that I am a fan of the LSX platform vehicles....thats why I chose this site, and not www.nismoloversforlife.com ... because, I am indeed a fan, a client, and it's my job(as in paycheck chump). What do you do? I don't go on the nismo sites, trying to change they're minds there,...I could care less. Part of knowing SOMETHING worth while here is based of what I have learned in the field so to speak. I rarely speak out of my ***,...and give someone some lame *** opinion here. If I don't know, i'll simply stfu...cause I have no knowledge of the topic,...why should I portray that I do? Most here know everything it seems, yet either have no street racing backround, if they do, it's possible that the car is slow(not at all they're fault usually),...or the car is miss geared(wrong setup),, or misses gears-shifts slow... or the only car they have ever modded, or experienced with...etc. Hence, why most of you LOVE the paddle shifted AWD cars.

Thats the problem here,...and why I got involved in this pissing match between high horsepower rear drive vehicles vs AWD's on the street from slow rolls....and why I call out the fanboys, which is what you are when your coming to another site, to boast about another brand car. Your here, just to let us know that you have SOMETHING to prove,...I get it. So am I. It's just that one of us has an at best junior high education in street racing,...the other has a masters degree. You can be whichever. The fact of the matter is, everyone got mad that I had beef with they're statments about a topic I feel most of you know nothing of. Putting down Power+Traction in RWD's.

Call me a dick for it?.....I am cool with that. Don't like me for it? I think it's funny. People getting mad over it? That's the part I love.

Say V-series, what trans are you running in the Vette? Surely not the T-56 is it? If it is, what did you do to get it to hold 1000hp? Also, with the T-56, its 5th and 6th are both O/D right? So its 5th and 6th gear top speeds would be the same correct?

Also, do you, or ohio, do you know who Bob Helms is? Whats his best et/trap in his Outlaw 10.5 Viper? Ive never seen a Viper used as a purpose drag car while keeping the V10 in it, it looks interesting as hell and I wonder how far off the pace of the top runners it is. I highly doubt it can, but it would be impressive if a stock block car could keep up with cars running 5.0" bore space solid billet blocks (Lynchmob)

Last edited by jbhotrod; 04-30-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol.

Honestly, I don't even know if you're talking to me. I know you quoted me but...huh? Just forget I commented, lol. What did I walk into here ...
Old 05-01-2012, 04:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jbhotrod
Say V-series, what trans are you running in the Vette? Surely not the T-56 is it? If it is, what did you do to get it to hold 1000hp? Also, with the T-56, its 5th and 6th are both O/D right? So its 5th and 6th gear top speeds would be the same correct?

Also, do you, or ohio, do you know who Bob Helms is? Whats his best et/trap in his Outlaw 10.5 Viper? Ive never seen a Viper used as a purpose drag car while keeping the V10 in it, it looks interesting as hell and I wonder how far off the pace of the top runners it is. I highly doubt it can, but it would be impressive if a stock block car could keep up with cars running 5.0" bore space solid billet blocks (Lynchmob)
T56...I talked dirty to it to get it to hold up. The Viper???...why are you asking about the Viper cause of the t56?? Has nothing to do with my setup.

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Honestly, I don't even know if you're talking to me. I know you quoted me but...huh? Just forget I commented, lol. What did I walk into here ...

People don't forget.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:21 PM
On The Tree

T56...I talked dirty to it to get it to hold up. The Viper???...why are you asking about the Viper cause of the t56?? Has nothing to do with my setup.

People don't forget.
No it was just a random question, I was wondering if any of yall knew him.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

No it was just a random question, I was wondering if any of yall knew him.
Random....no problem,...I can understand random but, I don't know him dude. Sorry Charlie
Old 05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by willizm
right, because your car is a 13 second monster
Sure, because my family sedan has to be a 9-second quarter-mile eatin' machine.

Cute little beamer you got there.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

RA1's-R888's are road race tires...meaning soft compound, stiff sidewall. DR's are soft compound, soft sidewall. You may not notice a difference if your suspension is soft but, the firmer it is, the more tires have an effest on handling. For example, I have coilover suspension,...when I am on the throttle, with drag radials,..the tire sidewalls will want to fold over, the car is squating so hard...so any little steering input from myself, the car feels slightly loose. With road race tires,...it has no feeling like that at all...totally solid. Totally stable. They do work. Again, noticeable with a rigid suspension setup.

I know the car man, it's local. Your comparing two different platforms, two different gear ratios, and i'm guessing different weights. Every mustang I have ever raced runs into an aerodynamic brick wall @ 150 plus,...requiring A LOT more power, just to contend with, say a vette. It's just the way it is. Gearing,....boost,...traction,..aero..power...is the recipe. Ken did a really good job in that mustang though. Props to them for doing the 1/4 and the mile. Always rooting for the locals.

Ah..ok.

Well, I have a twin turbo LSx notch back mustang, for all the ******** that think I won't dig race.

...but i'm talking about this, usually.

http://youtu.be/fAtV7m9bNLQ

TT E 85 car. 67mm Precisions(today-). 6 speed manual. It's an LS based motor.

Was those carbon fiber tips?
Old 05-01-2012, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Was those carbon fiber tips?
Yes, he said a few posts up him and his friend made it.

Anyway Ohio, do you know what the fastest N/A 5.0 is running? Also whats the fastest N/A Modular running and whats the setup?
Old 05-01-2012, 06:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

roger dodger.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:29 PM
9 Second Club

Sure, because my family sedan has to be a 9-second quarter-mile eatin' machine.

Cute little beamer you got there.
which one? I got a couple. BTW, it's bimmer not beamer.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yes, he said a few posts up him and his friend made it.

?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

Friggin sweet man.

Yall check these out if you havent seen them. All runs are 60 to ~185. BTW NOT MY VIDS, just thought Id put them here since alot of yall dont leave this section. ~1100hp TT Trans Am vs various fast cars...

http://youtu.be/E6XtCVVUemo

http://youtu.be/j2FZ5J1WWYM

vs Mullets 1200hp compound boost(turbo + blower) + N2O Ford GT

http://youtu.be/UiiBEcTPCfQ

http://youtu.be/39pBT5ObutM

http://youtu.be/aRTjPSkNtS8
Old 05-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by willizm
which one? I got a couple. BTW, it's bimmer not beamer.
I meant both the little one's you have in your sig. They're both cute cars!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

People don't forget.
I've worked for GM myself but I don't anymore. I make more money now as a counselor...as in a "paycheck", as you so eloquently put it . But ya, you replied with way too much considering we were both just jesting. No harm done lol. Sarcasm works both ways sir
Old 05-02-2012, 11:13 AM
9 Second Club

I meant both the little one's you have in your sig. They're both cute cars!
Thanks, my winter beater runs pretty strong for being small and/or cute as you say. Also thank you for the clarification, I wasn't sure if you were confused as unlike some people on these boards, I actually list all the cars I currently own in my sig.

Quick Reply: Dallas Performance TT Lambo vs DP Procharged Auto Corvette