Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

KingKiller's 76mm Cobra vs Beans GSXR 750

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jared8
Thanks beano. Or maybe I should call you mom!! That's a great way to get killed though. Give you props!! :-)
Isn't this the same Cobra that, back when it was Whippled and 10mph slower, yanked your godly ZX14?

I've got a clutch install to do, so i'm not about to get into a pissing contest with another keyboard commando. Have a nice afternoon, babe.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Yanked? That is the gayest term I've ever heard. Figures it would come from someone like you!! Why don't you stop worrying about what other people have and worry about yourself!! Learn how to ride that bike first before you worry about anything else. And he didn't YANK anything haha. If you wanted to go on a date just ask, I'd let you buy me dinner princess
Old 05-02-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

You(physically) almost got killed on this one..
Old 05-02-2012, 03:12 PM
On The Tree

Wow, close
Old 05-02-2012, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

80 roll.....really.......rolls are for dinner.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks to me like if the cobra didnt missfire it would have been a car faster wich= you pancaked
thank god every morning for making that thing missfire lol.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I wanted to see a wipe out video.

Lame.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:04 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
looks to me like if the cobra didnt missfire it would have been a car faster wich= you pancaked
thank god every morning for making that thing missfire lol.
Yeah it wouldn't have been good.

Learn how to ride that bike first before you worry about anything else.
Jared8 + ZX14 = Yanked, walked, pulled, whatever the **** you want to call it by 137 trapping Cobra

I can't seem to figure out how to make my bike trap 15mph below what it's rated at, care to give me lessons?

I raced from an 80 roll on a 750. What was your start speed? 50? 60?...On a ZX14! You have no excuse!

Last edited by Beans; 05-03-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Beans
Yeah it wouldn't have been good.

Jared8 + ZX14 = Yanked, walked, pulled, whatever the **** you want to call it by 137 trapping Cobra

I can't seem to figure out how to make my bike trap 15mph below what it's rated at, care to give me lessons?

I raced from an 80 roll on a 750. What was your start speed? 50? 60?...On a ZX14! You have no excuse!
must have been in 6th gear
Old 05-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Teching In

How many times are you going to prove your lack of intelligence ?!?! Just curious. First you cut off a 3,000+ vehicle on a bike, bravo. Genius!! Now your sitting here talkin about "trap speed". Correct me if I'm wrong but by trap speed you are talking about your speed in a 1/4 run FROM A STOP!!! Which has nothing to do with you because most of you can only go from a roll. Lots of skill there!! Go hang out at Wendy's with your boys. I hope you smarten up because it would be a shame if something happened because you are inexperienced and act stupid on that bicycle of yours
Old 05-03-2012, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

How many times are you going to prove your lack of intelligence ?!?! Just curious. First you cut off a 3,000+ vehicle on a bike, bravo. Genius!! Now your sitting here talkin about "trap speed". Correct me if I'm wrong but by trap speed you are talking about your speed in a 1/4 run FROM A STOP!!! Which has nothing to do with you because most of you can only go from a roll. Lots of skill there!! Go hang out at Wendy's with your boys. I hope you smarten up because it would be a shame if something happened because you are inexperienced and act stupid on that bicycle of yours
lol trap speed has nothing to do with a roll race?? BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA. I cant right now.. hahaha
Old 05-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Do you realize the world doesn't revolve around "trap speed". There are more factors than that and i dont know how you can even know your trap speed when the car has never seen a dragstrip or even a race from a stop!! Oh wait VBox lmao
Old 05-03-2012, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Do you realize the world doesn't revolve around "trap speed". There are more factors than that and i dont know how you can even know your trap speed when the car has never seen a dragstrip or even a race from a stop!! Oh wait VBox lmao
You do know that i have been to Epping on numerous occasions right... Ive still have yet to see these mythological time slips of all your experience at the drag strip. Its very easy to judge a range of how fast a car might go at the track. Why? because i have visited there on occasion. How fast have you gone in that camaro of yours.... heres a vid of me taking a junk yard 6.0 with an ls6 cam down the track. It didnt even make as much power as an ls2. In fact it was more bolt on ls1 territory. Car still had 3.46 gears. Weighed 3700lbs with me in it and made 350whp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVLcC5bCtU

Since you have so much drag strip experience... your bolt on camaro should be into the 11s since you probably understand how to properly setup suspensions. You probably also know that you want to run out of gear at roughly the 1200 ft mark for the best ET. Come on man... i want to hear all your secrets to taking a car with no HP and going fast at the track with it. You seem to have your **** together.. Please inform us "wendys" ricers on your talents. Also please tell me how to properly do a burn out on a street tire. I couldnt seem to trump a 1.72 on 360 tread wear tires when i ran 11.4 in that car. I could use your advice for next time.

Heres what your car should be doing EASILY with ur "skills"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7uS...hannel&list=UL

I hope you have gone faster then this car... after all its bone stock with the exception of skinnies. ANNNNDDDDD its a chick driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVC6...hannel&list=UL

Just do me a favor... Instead of reply all name calling like.. Just post a video or a timeslip of u taking the camaro down the track. Hell even the zx14... anything!!!

Last edited by evangto87; 05-03-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Teching In

You went to Epping how many times with the BOSS? Sorry I didn't realize the BOSS had a 6.0 with an ls6 cam. Must be my ignorance again. Or maybe your pulling numbers out of your ***. Where's the video and time slips for the car that you HAVE!!! Wtf does a GTO have to do with what the BOSS does? Hmmm you seem to be confused. Once again someone on here talkin about **** they don't have. I dont care what you use to have, what you want or what your buddies have!!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

You went to Epping how many times with the BOSS? Sorry I didn't realize the BOSS had a 6.0 with an ls6 cam. Must be my ignorance again. Or maybe your pulling numbers out of your ***. Where's the video and time slips for the car that you HAVE!!! Wtf does a GTO have to do with what the BOSS does? Hmmm you seem to be confused. Once again someone on here talkin about **** they don't have. I dont care what you use to have, what you want or what your buddies have!!
lmao you must obviously care since you keep posting on here. Poor poor little jared. O yea, still no time slips or video... congrats on the fail!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Teching In

I love the entertainment. I haven't seen any slips or videos from that BOSS either. Funny how did you get all these numbers? You must do a lot o Internet searching to once again see what everyone else has. And I would absolutely love to see that dyno sheet from the BOSS with your current mods that shows you made 420whp. Or did that number also get pulled out of your ***? Hmmm I see a trend along with the other trend that your always arguing with people on here and everyone hates on you except a few of your pals. You clearly are compensating for something lmao
Old 05-03-2012, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

I love the entertainment. I haven't seen any slips or videos from that BOSS either. Funny how did you get all these numbers? You must do a lot o Internet searching to once again see what everyone else has. And I would absolutely love to see that dyno sheet from the BOSS with your current mods that shows you made 420whp. Or did that number also get pulled out of your ***? Hmmm I see a trend along with the other trend that your always arguing with people on here and everyone hates on you except a few of your pals. You clearly are compensating for something lmao
blah blah blah... Can we just meet in person?? PLEASE!! Im sure we will see each other at some point this summer... and by god i cant wait for that day. See you around **** stain!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Launching!

wow, in all of these threads, beans and evan make a lot of sense. looks like jared just likes to stir the pot (or smoke it) just to make himself feel better...

on a side note, beans, that was some scary **** lol even i got the pucker factor just watching that.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 8ty8 LS1
wow, in all of these threads, beans and evan make a lot of sense. looks like jared just likes to stir the pot (or smoke it) just to make himself feel better...

on a side note, beans, that was some scary **** lol even i got the pucker factor just watching that.
Dont hate on jared... hate on me. Didnt you read what he said? Only my few pals like me, everyone else is always calling me out. Havent your read any of the passed threads??? LMFAO